Beautiful Arabian Gulf Women , Kuwaiti women

Lifegear

Reaction score
I know some people stereotype gulf Arabs and calls them ugly but there are many beautiful women in the gulf region:useless::useless:

There is a recent genetic paper that states............100% of Kuwati people are of Persian descent .............IIRC , I have already presented this paper to this site within the last 2 months

I don't know who has that stereotype. Of course, it is not true.
I never heard in my life that Arab women are ugly. Perhaps I don't have the right "friends". :)

There is a recent genetic paper that states............100% of Kuwati people are of Persian descent .............IIRC , I have already presented this paper to this site within the last 2 months
To be more specific. Most of them are somehow Iranian but not 100%. More like 40% Iranic descend, 30% Iraqi related(Iranian/Mesopotamian + Arabian mixture) and 30% Arabian descend.

Last edited:
I never heard in my life that Arab women are ugly. Perhaps I don't have the right "friends". :)

Yes, you're right. Reputation. I don't know who has that stereotype.

My opinion:

Arabs are smart people. Arabian women are beautiful.

There are good looking people in every "ethnic" group. Mostly, if evolutionary psychologists are right, as we were discussing on another thread, it's based on traits that indicate good health, fertility, strength and virility etc.

That's not to say that people don't have their preferences in terms of "type", but a big part of that is just familiarity, I think, or prior experiences, or cultural/media input.

Anyway, in terms of the Kuwaitis in the videos you've posted, I think they're quite attractive. The eyes can be particularly beautiful...large, lustrous, and with beautiful eyelashes. No buying false ones and poking themselves in the eyes trying to glue them on for them!:)

Not entirely correct. Most of them are somehow Iranian but not 100%. More like 50% Iranian descend, 30% Iraqi descend (Iranian/Mesopotamian + Arabian mixture) and 20% Arabian descend.

you seem to not have read the paper

I know some people stereotype gulf Arabs and calls them ugly but there are many beautiful women in the gulf region:useless::useless:

Here in Italy is inexistent this stereotype.
On the other hand it's the opposite, many consider arab women beautiful lol

Really?link of that?it's surprising for me.
Modern Persian settlements?

Really?link of that?it's surprising for me.
Modern Persian settlements?

The autochtone Kuwaitis were a mix of ancient Sumerians, Elamites and Iranics. Iranic empires ruled and settled for millenia in the region.
Than the Arabians expanded and mixed with the autochtone Iranic/Mesopotamian populations in Iraq and Kuwait.

Afterwards another migration of Iranic people started, mostly Persians from the Southern coastle shores of Iran, the Kuwaiti Persian dialect is the same as that of the real native Persians of South Iran.The second largest Iranic group who migrated there are the Balochis from Southeast Iran. ALso some Kurds from West migrated too.

Through time ALLOT of Iraqis migrated to Kuwait too. Iraqis themselves (as written above) are a mixture of ancient Mesopotamians/Iranic tribes who mixed with the Arabian newcomers.

This is why I brought the estimation of ~40% Iranic (mostly Persian and Balochi), 30% Kuwaitis of the same stock as the Iraqis and 30% Arabians. This brings us to an overal ancestry of 2/3 Iranic/Mesopotamian vs 1/3 Arabian.

Take in mind we are talking about the people considered "native" Kuwaiti People. There are also allot of non Kuwaiti workers.

you seem to not have read the paper

I have seen a different pape. It is two years old but can't remember it's name anymore, sorry. There is undeniable Arabian input there. Of course you are right in saying "overall" Kuwaitis are mostly like Iranians but to be exact they are more like Iraqis in beeing mostly Iranic however with Arabian (1/3) input.

Edit: found it. => http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0074913

As said Kuwaitis are in their mixture propotions mostly native Iranic/Mesopotamian(~70%) stock and heavy Arabian(30%) admixture.
Even if you look at them their genetic make up is relatively visible.

And I agree they are mostly good looking people.

I have seen a different pape. It is two years old but can't remember it's name anymore, sorry. There is undeniable Arabian input there. Of course you are right in saying "overall" Kuwaitis are mostly like Iranians but to be exact they are more like Iraqis in beeing mostly Iranic however with Arabian (1/3) input.

Edit: found it. => http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0074913

As said Kuwaitis are in their mixture propotions mostly native Iranic/Mesopotamian(~70%) stock and heavy Arabian(30%) admixture.
Even if you look at them their genetic make up is relatively visible.

And I agree they are mostly good looking people.

see below for the 2015 paper

http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2164/16/92

Do Kuwaitis have many T y dna ? I think perhaps original Sumerians were mostly J2, J1 and T

This thread has been viewed 5687 times.

Back