PDA

View Full Version : Sensitive 23andme result question

jamt
05-10-15, 20:35
Is there anybody here knowledgeable with genetics and how 23andme analyses data that I could private message with, I have a sensitive issue that I don't want to discuss on the public forum.
This would be looking at genome comparisons between siblings and parents... should be quick, I think I already know what it means but I want to check with somebody more knowledgeable.

Sile
05-10-15, 20:47
Is there anybody here knowledgeable with genetics and how 23andme analyses data that I could private message with, I have a sensitive issue that I don't want to discuss on the public forum.
This would be looking at genome comparisons between siblings and parents... should be quick, I think I already know what it means but I want to check with somebody more knowledgeable.

invite the person on the right of his/her name and then ask person ( once invite accepted ) to communicate via your private email .................thats how i do it

jamt
05-10-15, 21:19
I mean somebody here on the Eupedia forum that I can show some of the data from 23andme and discuss it briefly :D but I don't want to discuss it openly in this thread, I'd rather do private messaging.. Somebody that's a little knowledgable in how 23andme analyses their data, and genetics in general.. I want to see if I'm reading the data correctly before I discuss it with the family.

Fire Haired14
06-10-15, 06:16
I mean somebody here on the Eupedia forum that I can show some of the data from 23andme and discuss it briefly :D but I don't want to discuss it openly in this thread, I'd rather do private messaging.. Somebody that's a little knowledgable in how 23andme analyses their data, and genetics in general.. I want to see if I'm reading the data correctly before I discuss it with the family.

There's one way of interpreting 23andme. It's simple if you're familiar with it. You can private message me.

MtDNA
06-10-15, 23:26
I'm into genetics, and am experienced with how 23andme works with data. You can contact me.

jamt
08-10-15, 14:37
Thanks, I've got it sorted. Will keep it in mind for the next one!

This thread could actually be deleted if any mods see this.