PDA

View Full Version : Eurasia K10 CHG Calculator

Angela
07-12-15, 15:52
The population averages have been posted.

You can find them here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-ObXiVfL-RzQzVxR0F0RDF1WlU/view

Does anyone know why on earth he doesn't have a northern Italian sample? I'm not going to be greedy and ask for four like one of the calculators provides, but would it be too much trouble to at least include the academic Bergamo sample?

Without it, the calculator is useless for northern Italians.

Maciamo
07-12-15, 16:19
The population averages have been posted.

You can find them here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-ObXiVfL-RzQzVxR0F0RDF1WlU/view

Does anyone know why on earth he doesn't have a northern Italian sample? I'm not going to be greedy and ask for four like one of the calculators provides, but would it be too much trouble to at least include the academic Bergamo sample?

Without it, the calculator is useless for northern Italians.

That's not the only shortcoming. No Belgian, Dutch, German, Swiss, Austrian or Irish sample either. I can't make a map with such big holes over central and north-west Europe. Although there is a good chance that their CHG is all around 19% like the North French, English, Scots, Icelandic, Norwegians and Hungarians. A remarkable homogeneity overall.

Alan
07-12-15, 16:40
Going in the right direction but still has the typical flaws. Still using Samara_Eneolithic as 100% EHG refference while Satsurbila is 88% CHG and 12% EHG(E_Samara). Eneolithic_Samara has Satsurbila like ancestry and not the opposite.

Again a good portion of CHG ancestry is getting eaten up by EHG. And again a whole chunk of EF ancestry is getting eaten up by WHG. Thats why populations such as Tajiks turn up with as much as 13%! WHG. And the Scythian sample which is said to be Andronovo like(20% EF) is turning out with 0% of it while having 37% extra WHG!.
He has more WHG than EHG and CHG because the Anatolian Farmer DNA is getting eaten up here.

This calculator has similar problems as Eurogenes K8 CHG.

That's not the only shortcoming. No Belgian, Dutch, German, Swiss, Austrian or Irish sample either. I can't make a map with such big holes over central and north-west Europe. Although there is a good chance that their CHG is all around 19% like the North French, English, Scots, Icelandic, Norwegians and Hungarians. A remarkable homogeneity overall.

Thats rather the smaller issues. The percentages are not accurate enough. All populations have by far more WHG and EHG as in reality. And the CHG frequency is too low.

We have Eurogenes K8 CHG where the average Northwest European has ~30% and here it is the opposite with ~20%. But looking at Jones et al. Something inbetween (25%) seems correct.

The calculators go in the right direction they are not but by any means but they have still flaws which turn some of the percentages completely upside down.

Since we have now "kurd" and "Davids" calculators I am wondering why we haven't seen any new calculator of "Dienekes", to see his results and how much they will differ.

Angela
07-12-15, 17:04

You're right. Also, because of that the population assignment and fits are terrible. A lot of Northwest Europeans are coming out as Croatian or Hungarian. Northern Italians are coming out as Bulgarians or Spaniards, Tuscans as Albanians.

It's really not useful for Europeans.

Sile
07-12-15, 18:13

I agree wih all comments on this thread ...................better to use the other new one on gedmatch

below is mine ..............far more logical for what I know about my line .............I just think he should not have used Spanish_basque, but just Basque to cover the french_basques

Bergamo with bulgarian is also in the Laz and haak data.

puntDNAL K10 Ancient Oracle results:puntDNAL K10 Ancient Oracle

Admix Results (sorted):

#
Population
Percent

WHG

ENF

CHG

ASI

Amerindian

Oceanian

Single Population Sharing:

#
Population (source)
Distance

Italian_Bergamo

Bulgarian

French

Tuscan

Spanish_Northeast

Spanish_Southwest

Albanian

Croatian

Greek

Hungarian

English_South

Czech

Sicilian

Scottish_West

Ashkenazi_Jew

Basque_Spanish

Ukrainian

Icelandic

Norwegian

Sephardic_Jew

Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

#

Primary Population (source)
Secondary Population (source)
Distance

73.7%
Italian_Bergamo
+
26.3%
Croatian
@

69.4%
Basque_Spanish
+
30.6%
Abkhasian
@

50.1%
French
+
49.9%
Tuscan
@

78.2%
Italian_Bergamo
+
21.8%
Hungarian
@

85.5%
Italian_Bergamo
+
14.5%
Ukrainian
@

74.2%
French
+
25.8%
Sephardic_Jew
@

88.2%
Italian_Bergamo
+
11.8%
Belarusian
@

66.1%
French
+
33.9%
Sicilian
@

90%
Italian_Bergamo
+
10%
Lithuanian
@

62.5%
Basque_Spanish
+
37.5%
Kumyk
@

83.7%
Italian_Bergamo
+
16.3%
Scottish_West
@

88.3%
Italian_Bergamo
+
11.7%
Mordovian
@

80.3%
Italian_Bergamo
+
19.7%
English_South
@

89.4%
Italian_Bergamo
+
10.6%
Russian
@

89.5%
Italian_Bergamo
+
10.5%
Estonian
@

69.9%
Tuscan
+
30.1%
Icelandic
@

85.9%
Italian_Bergamo
+
14.1%
Norwegian
@

80.6%
Spanish_Northeast
+
19.4%
Lezgin
@

54.6%
Sicilian
+
45.4%
Icelandic
@

82.6%
Italian_Bergamo
+
17.4%
Czech
@

Fire Haired14
07-12-15, 20:29
This calculator is creating weird and inconsistent results. Only 58% Anatolia Neolithic for EEF? Almost 100% EHG for Poltvka? And people from closely related populations are scoring very differently. The trends make sense though.

Alan
07-12-15, 21:28
This calculator is creating weird and inconsistent results. Only 58% Anatolia Neolithic for EEF? Almost 100% EHG for Poltvka? And people from closely related populations are scoring very differently. The trends make sense though.

Thats because, as I said above, a whole chunk of WHG like farmer DNA is getting eaten up by "WHG". Stuttgart should at least be ~90% EF. Even Sardinians who are said to be predominantly EF(~70%) are only 48% Farmer.

The trend is right but as I said especially for CHG, the usage of E_Samara as refference for EHG and that the WHG like portion(~50%) of EF is getting eaten up causes some inconsistency. I assume that Eurogenes K8 is also using E_Samara as refference for EHG.

However to be fair, some of these components, especially the once which look like a "merge" of two other "components" and therefore have some overlaps and are very close to each other, can be hard to be modeled perfectly by some simple calculator algorythm.

LeBrok
08-12-15, 04:08
Yep, all north and central Europe seems to be uniform from 17 to 20% from Russia to GB, except Balts and Finns somewhat less. Probably from dilution of CHG after mixing with Uralic tribes later on.
It is sort of weird that CHG is so uniform through northern Europe.

LeBrok
08-12-15, 04:12
Thats because, as I said above, a whole chunk of WHG like farmer DNA is getting eaten up by "WHG". Stuttgart should at least be ~90% EF. Even Sardinians who are said to be predominantly EF(~70%) are only 48% Farmer.

The trend is right but as I said especially for CHG, the usage of E_Samara as refference for EHG and that the WHG like portion(~50%) of EF is getting eaten up causes some inconsistency. I assume that Eurogenes K8 is also using E_Samara as refference for EHG.

However to be fair, some of these components, especially the once which look like a "merge" of two other "components" and therefore have some overlaps and are very close to each other, can be hard to be modeled perfectly by some simple calculator algorythm.
I have same doubts. All these recent amateurish calculators making me a bit uneasy into giving too much credibility to these numbers. However at least they can point to approximate trends of spread and relations between populations.

Alan
08-12-15, 05:02
Yep, all north and central Europe seems to be uniform from 17 to 20% from Russia to GB, except Balts and Finns somewhat less. Probably from dilution of CHG after mixing with Uralic tribes later on.
It is sort of weird that CHG is so uniform through northern Europe.

Actually going by the original paper Estonians score the most of CHG in Northeast Europe. And average North/Northeast/Northwest is most likely ~25% since this calculator shows slightly less while Eurogenes K8 shows ~30% of average for North. Thats another of these signs of miscalculation.

North Europe is most likely ~35/25/20/20% EF/CHG/EHG/WHG. I doubt that much of pre Indo European WHG remained in Europe. Even the studies spoke about a "rise of WHG" with the incoming Indo Europeans.

Alan
08-12-15, 05:10
I have same doubts. All these recent amateurish calculators making me a bit uneasy into giving too much credibility to these numbers. However at least they can point to approximate trends of spread and relations between populations.

Looking on all the calculators they seem to differ massively from each other. Therefore expect something inbetween to be right. So far puntDNAL K10 seems to be the most "accurate". But even this has some issue in comparison to the other calculators because it give a bit too much of EF ancestry. I am shown with 37 EF! In reality I should be around ~25%.

puntDNAL is showin slightly too much EF and too weak CHG

Eurogenes K8 CHG and Eurasia K10 CHG are showing too much WHG and EHG at the expense of especially EF (and to lesser extents CHG).

Danelaw
08-12-15, 08:40
PuntDNAL k10 is crap because it lacks a South West Asian component. Plenty of MENAs are scoring inflated levels of ENF and EHG on there. It's obvious that 20% WHG admixed Anantolian farmers can't be used as a proxy for Red Sea ancestry in Georgians, Kurds, Iranians,....

Sile
08-12-15, 10:24
PuntDNAL k10 is crap because it lacks a South West Asian component. Plenty of MENAs are scoring inflated levels of ENF and EHG on there. It's obvious that 20% WHG admixed Anantolian farmers can't be used as a proxy for Red Sea ancestry in Georgians, Kurds, Iranians,....

how important do you think the red sea is?

J1e covers the bulk of the red sea admixture anyway

Alan
08-12-15, 13:44
how important do you think the red sea is?

J1e covers the bulk of the red sea admixture anyway

Exactly Red Sea component is too low in the North. It's around 3-9% . I suspect a South Farmer component in the North too. But it is rather around ~10-15%. And it overlaps with EF.

I had a mistypo. I am showed with ~37% EF I should however be around ~25%.

Angela
08-12-15, 17:12
I asked on the other thread, but I'll try again here. Where is the spreadsheet for population averages for the newest Eurogenes calculator which is showing all this elevated CHG. How can it be evaluated if we can't see how the populations relate to one another.

Danelaw
08-12-15, 17:22
Do you mean the spreadsheet of CHG K8?

Fire Haired14
08-12-15, 17:45
I asked on the other thread, but I'll try again here. Where is the spreadsheet for population averages for the newest Eurogenes calculator which is showing all this elevated CHG. How can it be evaluated if we can't see how the populations relate to one another.

I posted it at the thread I started about Eurogenes CHG K8. It's inside my Spreadsheet with regional results (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JELnEcj_Q8_AKtFK_4z4UxBSn37QLnvrpe8yTbmN_Jo/edit#gid=409913101).

Sile
08-12-15, 17:57
I posted it at the thread I started about Eurogenes CHG K8. It's inside my Spreadsheet with regional results (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JELnEcj_Q8_AKtFK_4z4UxBSn37QLnvrpe8yTbmN_Jo/edit#gid=409913101).

The info is in gedmatch after you test under the oracle boxes named spreadsheet

GEDmatch.Com

Population Spreadsheet for Eurasia K10 CHG.

the only "italian" for this test is Tuscan .............the only one

my wife's results come out as bulgarian with spanish which in the dendro seems to be a nearness to North-portuguese/Galician.

she does have some matches with Veneti who migrated to Galicia in ftdna. But she has many more matches with east-Austria than with the iberian peninsula

#
Population
Percent

WHG

Anatolian_Farmers

CHG

EHG

SW_Asian

W_African

Papuan

#
Population (source)
Distance

Bulgarian

Spanish

Croatian

Albanian

French

Tuscan

Greek

French_South

Hungarian

English

Sicilian

Czech

Scottish

Maltese

Norwegian

Ukrainian

Icelandic

Belarusian

Sardinian

Russian

#

Distance

61.3%
Bulgarian
+
38.7%
Spanish
@

Alan
08-12-15, 18:07

It shows many Europeans with more or at least equal amount of CHG as EF. That is unlikely imo. CHG should be at least ~1/5 or 1/4 less than EF.

It also shows EEF(Stuttgart) being ~20% additional WHG instead of 10% as per the Haak paper. Another strong indication that some of the EF ancestry is getting eaten up.

On the other hand Eurasia K10 CHG gives even far too low scores for EF as well CHG. Even the most EF group of Europe (Sardinians) score only 48%.

The Spredsheet for Eurogenes K8 CHG is on Fire Heads recent thread.

Angela
08-12-15, 18:13

Thank you, Fire-Haired,

I meant a proper spreadsheet with ALL the tested samples, and an Oracle function for all the samples so we can properly evaluate it, like Kurd's. It might be nice and respectful to add the academic samples for southern Italians too. Kurd had no problem getting them. It should be a couple of strokes on the computer.

Would their results go against some narrative? Or am I getting paranoid considering the history?

@Alan,
Just saw your post. Thanks to you too.

@Sile,
That's Kurd's calculator. I was asking about the Eurogenes K8 because I thought my question on the K8 thread might not have been seen.

Angela
08-12-15, 18:54
Thank you, Fire-Haired,

I meant a proper spreadsheet with ALL the tested samples, and an Oracle function for all the samples so we can properly evaluate it, like Kurd's. It might be nice and respectful to add the academic samples for southern Italians too. Kurd had no problem getting them. It should be a couple of strokes on the computer.

Would their results go against some narrative? Or am I getting paranoid considering the history?

@Alan,
Just saw your post. Thanks to you too.

@Sile,
That's Kurd's calculator. I was asking about the Eurogenes K8 because I thought my question on the K8 thread might not have been seen.

Well, whichever calculator you use, Romanians and Bulgarians have just about the same amount of CHG/West Asian as the Tuscans(39-40 on one calculator, 25% on the other.). Albanians have one point more. The Serbs, who are more in the middle and therefore I think got more influence from the Slavic migrations, get around 36% on Kurd's calculator. The mainland Greeks get 44-45% (28% on the other calculator), which is a point or so more than the Sicilians. Northern Italians get about 35%, which is about what Slovenes get. This all has to be explained somehow.

Alan
08-12-15, 21:37
Well, whichever calculator you use, Romanians and Bulgarians have just about the same amount of CHG/West Asian as the Tuscans(39-40 on one calculator, 25% on the other.). Albanians have one point more. The Serbs, who are more in the middle and therefore I think got more influence from the Slavic migrations, get around 36% on Kurd's calculator. The mainland Greeks get 44-45% (28% on the other calculator), which is a point or so more than the Sicilians. Northern Italians get about 35%, which is about what Slovenes get. This all has to be explained somehow.

This is also all or most that these calculators are usefull for. As Kurd stated they are usefull to see the inner relationship between modern Eurasian population, because at the end of the day if one calculator shows too much of component A in population x it will also show too much of component A in population y.

We shouldn't take the percentages too serious and concentrate on the relationship imo.

Danelaw
08-12-15, 22:28
CHG is the new niggaz admixture.

Fire Haired14
09-12-15, 05:21
The info is in gedmatch after you test under the oracle boxes named spreadsheet

GEDmatch.Com

Population Spreadsheet for Eurasia K10 CHG.

the only "italian" for this test is Tuscan .............the only one

my wife's results come out as bulgarian with spanish which in the dendro seems to be a nearness to North-portuguese/Galician.

she does have some matches with Veneti who migrated to Galicia in ftdna. But she has many more matches with east-Austria than with the iberian peninsula

#
Population
Percent

WHG

Anatolian_Farmers

CHG

EHG

SW_Asian

W_African

Papuan

Our differences in our results make sense. I think the trends in this test are accurate. Ancients are getting weird results but moderns aren't.

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 WHG 34.86
2 Anatolian_Farmers 20.68
3 CHG 19.37
4 EHG 12.12
5 SW_Asian 6.93
6 S_Indian 2.11
7 Amerindian 1.75
8 W_African 1.43
9 Papuan 0.67
10 E_Asian 0.1

Sile
09-12-15, 10:28
Our differences in our results make sense. I think the trends in this test are accurate. Ancients are getting weird results but moderns aren't.

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 WHG 34.86
2 Anatolian_Farmers 20.68
3 CHG 19.37
4 EHG 12.12
5 SW_Asian 6.93
6 S_Indian 2.11
7 Amerindian 1.75
8 W_African 1.43
9 Papuan 0.67
10 E_Asian 0.1

that is my wife's numbers and she is AGV002 in the link below
http://up.picr.de/23840545us.jpg

What is you opinion on this one?

since those ancestral clusters are based on very ancient DNA origins (thousands of years) I would expect only slight differences and shifts in populations from the Alpine area.

I also have my data in the link

Inal
19-03-16, 18:46
CHG seems to be a main component for South Caucasians rather than Northwest Caucasians who are a mix of Western Hunter Gatherers and Anatolian Farmers. According to the Eurasia K10 CHG, I am relatively close to an individual of English, Icelandic, RISE baSin (?), and Sardinian origin. As a Circassian, I am disappointed to see no decent reference population for my ethnicity which is a small community. Besides, my Southwest Asian admixture is slightly higher according to this calculator.

Inal
19-03-16, 18:52
My Eurasia K10 CHG-NAF Oracle results

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 WHG 41.45
2 Anatolian_Farmers 21.85
3 CHG 17.98
4 EHG 15.60
5 SW_Asian 3.02

Goga
20-03-16, 04:05
CHG seems to be a main component for South Caucasians rather than Northwest Caucasians who are a mix of Western Hunter Gatherers and Anatolian Farmers. According to the Eurasia K10 CHG, I am relatively close to an individual of English, Icelandic, RISE baSin (?), and Sardinian origin. As a Circassian, I am disappointed to see no decent reference population for my ethnicity which is a small community. Besides, my Southwest Asian admixture is slightly higher according to this calculator.
This is impossible because according to "Population Spreadsheet for Eurasia K10 CHG" Adygei have 49% CHG! Adyghe are Western Circassian: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adyghe_people

Population
CHG
Amerindian
W_African
Papuan
SW_Asian
S_Indian
E_Asian
WHG
Anatolian_Farmers
EHG

Abkhasian

Adygei

But it's true that CHG is more native to South Caucasus / Iranian Plateau than North Caucasus.

I'm 100% pure Kurd (Ezdi) . My results :

Admix Results (sorted):

#
Population
Percent

CHG

Anatolian_Farmers

SW_Asian

WHG

S_Indian

EHG

E_Asian

Amerindian

Papuan

#
Population (source)
Distance

Kurd_N

Iranian

Azeri

Kurd_C

Kurd_E

Georgian_Jew

Armenian

Iranian_Jew

Georgian

Goga
20-03-16, 04:50
As a Circassian, I am disappointed to see no decent reference population for my ethnicity which is a small community. Besides, my Southwest Asian admixture is slightly higher according to this calculator.

Your DNA is for the biggest part Germanic/NorthWest European.

I don't know who you really are, but maybe this is true?

'the Cabardians were originally a colony of Teutonic Knights' ( 'A Year among the Circassians' by John Longworth).

https://cirkassiska.wordpress.com/tag/cabardians/

You're not Caucasoid, but Europoid instead. Teutonic Knights were Germanic. Maybe you're a descendant of those Teutonic Knights. You have got a WARRIOR Y-DNA haplogroup!

Inal
20-03-16, 05:30
Hello Goga,

I am from the Kebertei (Cabardians) people, a sub-branch of Circassians (aka Adyghe). I see that your population approximation results well-matched with your own ethnicity. This is very good.

Yes, my CHG score is 18%. A few days ago, I saw Adyghe scoring CHG around 25% in a spreadsheet, and now you are saying that they can have up to 49%. Very interesting, indeed. Do you know by any chance which sub-branch (or tribe) of Adyghe was included in this particular study? I also wonder where they live. It is even surprising to see that Circassians have found entry in these studies because we are a small community and live in different countries. It is not easy for a researcher to contact a pure (colloquially) Circassian and to convince him to volunteer.

The fact that all my grandparents are known to be Circassian only (and from the same sub-branch) was one of the reasons why I took a genetic test, but I don't think many of us did so. So far on Eurasia K10 CHG, I am treated as being close to a mixture of English, Icelandic, Sardinian, and RISE BaSin, which is a little disappointing. I wish there was a separate study focussing on Circassians. That way I would be able to get more proper matches. Seeing these comparison results available, I started to think that the Circassian sample of this calculator might have included people with partial Circassian descent. This is possible, isn't it?

I'm posting the aforesaid results of mine.

Elapsed Time: 2.47 seconds

Population

CHG

Amerindian

W_African
-

Papuan
-

SW_Asian

S_Indian
-

E_Asian
-

WHG

Anatolian_Farmers

EHG

Threshold of components set to 1.000
Threshold of method set to 0.25%
Personal data has been read. 20 approximations mode.
Gedmatch.Com

Eurasia K10 CHG 4-Ancestors Oracle

This program is based on 4-Ancestors Oracle Version 0.96 by Alexandr Burnashev.
Questions about results should be sent to him at: [email protected]
Original concept proposed by Sergey Kozlov.
Many thanks to Alexandr for helping us get this web version developed.

Eurasia K10 CHG-NAF Oracle

Admix Results (sorted):

#
Population
Percent

WHG

Anatolian_Farmers

CHG

EHG

SW_Asian

Finished reading population data. 134 populations found.
10 components mode.

--------------------------------

Least-squares method.

Using 1 population approximation:
1 English @ 4.394794
2 Hungarian @ 4.824864
3 French @ 5.277271
4 Czech @ 5.758362
5 Scottish @ 5.896596
6 Croatian @ 6.215229
7 Norwegian @ 7.762318
8 Icelandic @ 8.155230
9 Ukrainian @ 9.077084
10 Belarusian @ 12.386986
11 French_South @ 12.404883
12 Spanish @ 13.486613
13 Bulgarian @ 14.820071
14 Russian @ 15.324914
15 Lithuanian @ 16.616421
16 Estonian @ 17.449373
17 Finnish @ 18.377743
18 Karelia @ 20.172329
19 Albanian @ 20.470625
20 Tuscan @ 21.637604

Using 2 populations approximation:
1 50% English +50% French @ 3.498639

Using 3 populations approximation:
1 50% Icelandic +25% RISE_baSin +25% Sardinian @ 2.472422

Using 4 populations approximation:
1 English + Icelandic + RISE_baSin + Sardinian @ 2.144366
2 English + Norwegian + RISE_baSin + Sardinian @ 2.290527
3 English + French_South + French_South + RISE_baSin @ 2.442289
4 Icelandic + RISE_baSin + Sardinian + Scottish @ 2.463006
5 Icelandic + Icelandic + RISE_baSin + Sardinian @ 2.472422
6 Icelandic + Norwegian + RISE_baSin + Sardinian @ 2.474394
7 Czech + Icelandic + RISE_baSin + Sardinian @ 2.501649
8 Norwegian + Norwegian + RISE_baSin + Sardinian @ 2.536146
9 English + English + RISE_baSin + Sardinian @ 2.538188
10 Norwegian + RISE_baSin + Sardinian + Scottish @ 2.578147
11 English + RISE_baSin + Sardinian + Scottish @ 2.587878
12 Czech + Norwegian + RISE_baSin + Sardinian @ 2.618320
13 Czech + English + RISE_baSin + Sardinian @ 2.674050
14 Belarusian + English + RISE_baSin + Sardinian @ 2.689281
15 English + RISE_baSin + Sardinian + Ukrainian @ 2.744585
16 RISE_baSin + Sardinian + Scottish + Scottish @ 2.768608
17 French + Lithuanian + RISE_baSin + Sardinian @ 2.769079
18 French + French_South + French_South + RISE_baSin @ 2.775010
19 Czech + RISE_baSin + Sardinian + Scottish @ 2.839127
20 French_South + French_South + RISE_baSin + Scottish @ 2.861318

Done.

Elapsed time 0.2424 seconds.

Inal
20-03-16, 05:51
Your DNA is for the biggest part Germanic/NorthWest European.

I don't know who you really are, but maybe this is true?

'the Cabardians were originally a colony of Teutonic Knights' ( 'A Year among the Circassians' by John Longworth).

https://cirkassiska.wordpress.com/tag/cabardians/

You're not Caucasoid, but Europoid instead. Teutonic Knights were Germanic. Maybe you're a descendant of those Teutonic Knights. You have got a WARRIOR Y-DNA haplogroup!

Why would the Cabardians be a colony of Teutonic Knights? This is not something I have heard before. Is this from a book?

I guess it's not possible to be non-Caucasoid and Europoid at the same time. Aren't they synonymous? Well, it's true that the features of isolated Circassians share overlap with those of North Europeans, but I don't think this is because we are descended from Germanic people. It has to do with the fact that the ancestors of Germanic people or Y-DNA G, I, J haplogroups in general originated from the Caucasus. I would really like to find out more about the origin of my Y-DNA and mtDNA haplogroups.

Goga
20-03-16, 06:00
Hello Goga,

I am from the Kebertei (Cabardians) people, a sub-branch of Circassians (aka Adyghe). I see that your population approximation results well-matched with your own ethnicity. This is very good.

Yes, my CHG score is 18%. A few days ago, I saw Adyghe scoring CHG around 25% in a spreadsheet, and now you are saying that they can have up to 49%. Very interesting, indeed. Do you know by any chance which sub-branch (or tribe) of Adyghe was included in this particular study? I also wonder where they live. It is even surprising to see that Circassians have found entry in these studies because we are a small community and live in different countries. It is not easy for a researcher to contact a pure (colloquially) Circassian and to convince him to volunteer. ...

... Seeing these comparison results available, I started to think that the Circassian sample of this calculator might have included. This is possible, isn't it?
Adyghe are the real Maykop / native Circassian folks. Your DNA is NOT native to North Caucasus. Your DNA is Germanic (Europoid) and not Caucasian (Caucasoid).

I've got my data of Adyghe from here : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-ObXiVfL-RzQzVxR0F0RDF1WlU/view

Yeah, Adyghe samples are included in this calculator.

As you can see Adyghe (native Circassians) are at number 14 in my 'Single Population Sharing'

#
Population (source)
Distance

Kurd_N

Iranian

Azeri

Kurd_C

Kurd_E

Georgian_Jew

Armenian

Iranian_Jew

Georgian

Azeri_Dagestan

Abkhasian

Turkish

Kumyk

Adygei

Goga
20-03-16, 06:13
Why would the Cabardians be a colony of Teutonic Knights? This is not something I have heard before. Is this from a book?

I guess it's not possible to be non-Caucasoid and Europoid at the same time. Aren't they synonymous? Well, it's true that the features of isolated Circassians share overlap with those of North Europeans, but I don't think this is because we are descended from Germanic people. It has to do with the fact that the ancestors of Germanic people or Y-DNA G, I, J haplogroups in general originated from the Caucasus. I would really like to find out more about the origin of my Y-DNA and mtDNA haplogroups.
I don't know if that's true, but yeah it's from the book: 'A Year among the Circassians' by John Longworth. https://cirkassiska.wordpress.com/tag/cabardians/

https://books.google.nl/books?id=9d0DAAAAQAAJ&pg=PA228&lpg=PA228&dq=cabardians+teutonic&source=bl&ots=VQECX80Ybp&sig=LyNp_Y_99Oi9hBpbu0Npnv-kCw8&hl=nl&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjV47O4tc7LAhVIAZoKHQU5CJ8Q6AEIKTAC#v=on epage&q=cabardians%20teutonic&f=false

With all due respect, but your DNA is not Caucasian (Caucasoid), but Central European (Europoid). You have to much WHG & EHG for being North Caucasian (Caucasoid). Your Y-DNA hg. I1 is from NorthWest Europe.

You are a descendant of the Teutonic Knights! You have their DNA!

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/deadliestfiction/images/0/0b/TeutonicKnights.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20101010031057 (https://www.google.nl/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=imgres&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiEwpSrtM7LAhWhIpoKHReEB54QjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fdeadliestfiction.wikia.com%2Fwiki %2FTeutonic_Knights&psig=AFQjCNFf4cVhGR0lf3mjObh1HUDrguECWA&ust=1458533903711727)

Inal
20-03-16, 06:20
The distance for your closest match is 3.17. Mine is almost 5, so the calculator fails to find a closer match for me. Besides, why do you have three different Kurd population in your results? You are lucky that there are so many Kurd samples.

In my case, there seems to be no proper Circassians samples in these studies. As I said, the Circassian population of such calculators might have included people with partial Circassian descent as it's not that easy to find a pure Circassian.

Goga
20-03-16, 06:35
The distance for your closest match is 3.17. Mine is almost 5, so the calculator fails to find a closer match for me. Besides, why do you have three different Kurd population in your results? You are lucky that there are so many Kurd samples.

In my case, there seems to be no proper Circassians samples in these studies. As I said, the Circassian population of such calculators might have included people with partial Circassian descent as it's not that easy to find a pure Circassian.

I think they mean Kurds from North, East and Central Kurdistan. Northern Kurds are the closest to me. That makes sense, because 75% of my ancestors are from North Kurdistan, while my paternal tribe is from Shengal (Ezdixan), Central-South Kurdistan. I don't know why, but according to this calculator Iranians (Persians) are closer to me than Kurds from Central & East Kurdistan. This doesn't make any sense at all, because it's the FIRST calculator that gives this result.

Yeah, there're 2 different Circassians. Those who speak Adyghe dialect of Circassian and other who speak Kabardian dialect of Circassian language. Both dialects are almost the same and do belong to a Circassian language!

Adyghe are WEST Circassians, while Kabardian are EAST Circassians.

Your DNA is absolutely NOT the same as that of WEST Circassians, those who are NATIVE to North Caucasus / MAYKOP / Adygeya.

Your DNA is not native to North Caucasus, it is not even native to Russia....

Inal
20-03-16, 06:49
I don't know if that's true, but yeah it's from the book: 'A Year among the Circassians' by John Longworth. https://cirkassiska.wordpress.com/tag/cabardians/

With all due respect, but your DNA is not Caucasian (Caucasoid), but Central European (Europoid). You have to much WHG & EHG for being North Caucasian (Caucasoid). Your Y-DNA hg. I1 is from NorthWest Europe.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/deadliestfiction/images/0/0b/TeutonicKnights.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20101010031057 (https://www.google.nl/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=imgres&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiEwpSrtM7LAhWhIpoKHReEB54QjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fdeadliestfiction.wikia.com%2Fwiki %2FTeutonic_Knights&psig=AFQjCNFf4cVhGR0lf3mjObh1HUDrguECWA&ust=1458533903711727)

Some studies state that 10% to 30% of Circassians can be I1 and I2. That doesn't mean that I am a descendant of the Teutonic Knights. Circassians are predominantly G2a (60 to 80%). In addition to I, they belong to R1a (up to 20%), R1b (up to 10%), and J2 (up to 5%) lineages. As to my mitochondrial DNA haplogroup, it's H2a1 which is one of the most common subclades for Circassian people.

Moreover, North Caucasians are not a single entity. Circassians are only one of them and originate from the Northwesternmost part of the Caucasus region, but in scientific racism Circassians are not even a North Caucasian race (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northcaucasian_race) (check the link please). In terms of Y-DNA as well, today's North Caucasians are very distant to each other. In the North Caucasus, there are numerous languages from different language families. The dominant Y-DNA haplogroup for Ossetians is G2a whereas Nakhs belong to J2 (up to 80%). Most Dagestanian people are dominated by Y-DNA J1. However, another North Caucasian group called Dargwa people of Dagestan has a very high density of Y-DNA I (up to 60%), so all these haplogroups are actually native to this region.

As to my Y-DNA Haplogrup, the Wikipedia says that,

"The greatest density of Haplogoup I is to be found in Bosnia and Herzegovina 65%,[9] i.e. Bosniaks 50.1%[10] - 73%.[10] Other higher than average densities occur in the Caucasus. Darginians of Dagestan 58% and Abkhazians 33%,[11]Croatia 38%[9][12][13] - 44%,[10]Hvar 66%,[12]Korčula 54%,[12]Serbia 36.28%[9] - 48%,[14] Norway 40%,[13][15] 23.6% of German males carry the haplogroup I mutation[16] (highest frequency in Northern Germany 37.5%[8]), Sardinia 37%[17] (42%[13]), Sweden (North 26%,[13]Gotland & Värmland50%[18]), Denmark 39%,[13][19]Montenegro 38%,[10][14] (36%[20]), Iceland 33%, and West Finland 41%, though the figure drops in East Finland to 20%.[21]"

Goga
20-03-16, 07:00
Your Y-DNA haplogroup I1-P109 is a pure Germanic/southern Scandinavian haplogroup. Even Danish Vikings belonged to that haplogroup. I'm sure that some GERMANIC Teutonic Knights also belonged to this haplogroup. This haplogroup evolved and came to birth in Germanic homeland.

Your auDNA is also very North-Cenral European.

I know that Caucasus is very diverse. Ossetians are Iranid people, in Caucasus live also some Turkic people, while most of them are native Caucasians. Not only Adyghe (native Circassian) folks, but ALL those native Caucasians have VERY high CHG auDNA component. It's not only about Y-DNA. All of them have around 50% of CHG.

That's why I'm saying that your auDNA is NOT native to Caucasus, not even native to Russia. Russians have much more EHG etc.. So, it has to be NorthCentral European, TEUTONIC !!!

You noticed that after Iranid people, the native Caucasian folks are the closest to me?

Georgian

Azeri_Dagestan

Abkhasian

Adygei

Native Circassians / Northern Caucasians are closer to me that to you. So, I don't think your are native to Caucasus...

Twilight
20-03-16, 09:03
Your Y-DNA haplogroup I1-P109 is a pure Germanic/southern Scandinavian haplogroup. Even Danish Vikings belonged to that haplogroup. I'm sure that some GERMANIC Teutonic Knights also belonged to this haplogroup. This haplogroup evolved and came to birth in Germanic homeland.

Your auDNA is also very North-Cenral European.

I know that Caucasus is very diverse. Ossetians are Iranid people, in Caucasus live also some Turkic people, while most of them are native Caucasians. Not only Adyghe (native Circassian) folks, but ALL those native Caucasians have VERY high CHG auDNA component. It's not only about Y-DNA. All of them have around 50% of CHG.

That's why I'm saying that your auDNA is NOT native to Caucasus, not even native to Russia. Russians have much more EHG etc.. So, it has to be NorthCentral European, TEUTONIC !!!

You noticed that after Iranid people, the native Caucasian folks are the closest to me?

Georgian

Azeri_Dagestan

Abkhasian

Adygei

Native Circassians / Northern Caucasians are closer to me that to you. So, I don't think your are native to Caucasus...

The Rus Vikings got assimilated by the Slavs a millennia ago and helped to form the Russian Empire. Tear Nicholas Ii was also said to have a Germanic haplogroup; Ydna R1B-U106. So perhaps German tribes got assimilated into the caucus but that doesn't make him 100% German automatically
http://www.vikinganswerlady.com/varangians.shtml

Sennevini
20-03-16, 13:49
Nicholas Ii was also said to have a Germanic haplogroup; Ydna R1B-U106.

Nicholas' paternal line was German; the dukes of Holstein-Gottorp; his paternal ancestor Carl Frederick (1700-1739) married Anna, the daughter of tsar Peter I.
afterwards, the Holstein-Gottorp line became known as Romanov, but its a recent German line.

Inal
20-03-16, 14:23
I don't think my DNA is not native to the Caucasus where there are still numerous ethnic groups who are not closely related to each other. I didn't get what you mean by the word Europoid, but my ancestors, Circassians, come from the Northwestern part of the region, and we are not Asian.

The north of the country was held by the European Circassians while the Asiatic Avars invaded from the east, and a number of other smaller Turkic invaders penetrated the region, especially during the era of the great Muslim invasions of the Middle East.

The Circassians were in fact a tribe from North West Caucasus, but their name became interchangeable with Caucasian. Beauty treatments such as ‘The Bloom of Circassia’ lotion were bestsellers in Europe and the US throughout the 19th and early 20th centuries.

Blue-eyed Caucasian regiments today form the cream of the Sultan’s army. Circassian beauties are admired for their abundant and luxuriant yellow hair and blue eyes.

The daughter of a Circassian was a dazzling beauty with the complexion of a German blonde.

https://circassianbeauties.wordpress.com

https://books.google.nl/books?id=9d0DAAAAQAAJ&pg=PA228&lpg=PA228&dq=cabardians+teutonic&source=bl&ots=VQECX80Ybp&sig=LyNp_Y_99Oi9hBpbu0Npnv-kCw8&hl=nl&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjV47O4tc7LAhVIAZoKHQU5CJ8Q6AEIKTAC#v=on epage&q=cabardians%20teutonic&f=false

The Rus Vikings got assimilated by the Slavs a millennia ago and helped to form the Russian Empire. Tear Nicholas Ii was also said to have a Germanic haplogroup; Ydna R1B-U106. So perhaps German tribes got assimilated into the caucus but that doesn't make him 100% German automatically
http://www.vikinganswerlady.com/varangians.shtml

The link that you provided includes some other interesting quotations. I have just seen another one from the book entitled Gothonic Nations which talks about the Circassian Giants. The full name of the book is Our forefathathers: The Gothonic nations: A manual of the ethnography of the Gothic, German, Dutch, Anglo-Saxon, Frisian and Scandinavian peoples. It is interesting to read these, but I don't think my ancestors were Germanic people who got assimilated in the Caucasus. I don't think we have any relationship except for some ancient links and physical characteristics that are similar to a certain extent. Both groups are known for their fair features and tall height. Thor and Tho means God in Circassian language as well, and I see there are similarities between Circassian and Germanic mythologies if this is what you're referring to the links below. Yet, this doesn't suggest that we are Germanic. Circassian language is regarded as an isolated language with no known relatives, so it's not Germanic.

(1984, c) Parallels between the Circassian Nart Sagas, the Rg Veda, and Germanic Mythology, in V. Setty Pendakur (ed.), South Asian Horizons, vol. 1, Culture and Philosophy, pp. 1-28. Ottawa: Carleton University, Canadian Asian Studies Association.

http://johncolarusso.net/pdf/Prometheus_among_the_Circassians.pdf

These are very interesting, indeed.

Twilight
20-03-16, 19:57
Nicholas' paternal line was German; the dukes of Holstein-Gottorp; his paternal ancestor Carl Frederick (1700-1739) married Anna, the daughter of tsar Peter I.
afterwards, the Holstein-Gottorp line became known as Romanov, but its a recent German line.

Still, it comes to show that German groups were present in Russia. ^_^

I don't think my DNA is not native to the Caucasus where there are still numerous ethnic groups who are not closely related to each other. I didn't get what you mean by the word Europoid, but my ancestors, Circassians, come from the Northwestern part of the region, and we are not Asian.

The north of the country was held by the European Circassians while the Asiatic Avars invaded from the east, and a number of other smaller Turkic invaders penetrated the region, especially during the era of the great Muslim invasions of the Middle East.

The Circassians were in fact a tribe from North West Caucasus, but their name became interchangeable with Caucasian. Beauty treatments such as ‘The Bloom of Circassia’ lotion were bestsellers in Europe and the US throughout the 19th and early 20th centuries.

Blue-eyed Caucasian regiments today form the cream of the Sultan’s army. Circassian beauties are admired for their abundant and luxuriant yellow hair and blue eyes.

The daughter of a Circassian was a dazzling beauty with the complexion of a German blonde.

https://circassianbeauties.wordpress.com

The link that you provided includes some other interesting quotations. I have just seen another one from the book entitled Gothonic Nations which talks about the Circassian Giants. The full name of the book is Our forefathathers: The Gothonic nations: A manual of the ethnography of the Gothic, German, Dutch, Anglo-Saxon, Frisian and Scandinavian peoples. It is interesting to read these, but I don't think my ancestors were Germanic people who got assimilated in the Caucasus. I don't think we have any relationship except for some ancient links and physical characteristics that are similar to a certain extent. Both groups are known for their fair features and tall height. Thor and Tho means God in Circassian language as well, and I see there are similarities between Circassian and Germanic mythologies if this is what you're referring to the links below. Yet, this doesn't suggest that we are Germanic. Circassian language is regarded as an isolated language with no known relatives, so it's not Germanic.

(1984, c) Parallels between the Circassian Nart Sagas, the Rg Veda, and Germanic Mythology, in V. Setty Pendakur (ed.), South Asian Horizons, vol. 1, Culture and Philosophy, pp. 1-28. Ottawa: Carleton University, Canadian Asian Studies Association.

http://johncolarusso.net/pdf/Prometheus_among_the_Circassians.pdf

These are very interesting, indeed.

I think Goga is referring to the Caucasian race. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

Fair enough ^_^, good luck in your reaserch.

Goga
20-03-16, 20:39
I didn't get what you mean by the word Europoid, but my ancestors, Circassians, come from the Northwestern part of the region, and we are not Asian.This is what I mean. your DNA is NOT West Asian, but European.

Europoids are native to Europe, while Caucasoids are native to North West Asia: Caucasus, Eastern Anatolia and the Iranian Plateau.

It's true that Europoids and Caucasoids share some ancient ancestry, but today there're differences.

CHG and WHG are almost the same.

The point is that Europoids have much more 'Mongoloid'- EHG DNA in them than Caucasoids.
But Caucasoids have more 'Semitic'-SW_Asian DNA.

The Mongoloid DNA EHG increases more you go further to north and northeast of Europe. So Northern Europoids are much more Mongoloid than Southern Europoids. There is a difference between South Europoids and North Europoids.

The same can be said about Caucasoids. There're 2 types of Caucasoids. Native people in the Caucasus Mountains and Iranids. Iranids (or you can call them Aryans) are more native to Zagros Mountains and the Iranian Plateau.

I'm as Kurd, an Iranid Caucasoid. While native people of Caucasus, like Adyghe (Circassians) folks are Caucasian Caucasoids.

But Caucasoids are more homogeneous to each other than Europoids to each other...

Racially speaking Aryans/Iranids (Kurds & Persians) and native Caucasian people belong to the same genepool.

Btw, today is an Aryan New Year called Newroz, according to the Aryans (Medes) we live in the year 2628. Happy New Year!

Goga
20-03-16, 22:31
Fair enough ^_^, good luck in your reaserch.He is not Circassian. I've seen averages of Circassian auDNA on MDLP k13 spreadsheet. Those Circassians are similar to Circassians people in the Caucasus, the Adyghe.

Inal
21-03-16, 00:58
Those Circassians are similar to Circassians people in the Caucasus, the Adyghe.

I assure you that I am Circassian. I live in Turkey, but all my ancestors are known to be Circassian. Turkey is the country where the majority of my people live due to the massive displacement of Circassians from historical Circassia in Russia today. You are asking me why I score different than those in Russia. I have answered to this question somewhere else. I'm reposting it.

I think this is because the only Circassian data used in such studies stem from people who still live in Russia where not all Circassian sub-branches or tribes exist today.
However, the majority of Circassians live in diaspora. Most of the extended families live in Turkey, Israel, and Jordan, amongst others. I am from one of them, my family lives in Turkey since the second half of the 19th century. I belong to the sub-branch of Kebertei, but my paternal family is currently non-existant in Russia. All my ancestors are known to be Circassian (from Kebertei aka Cabardians). I still live in Turkey. It is true that my Caucasus HG score is lower, but I believe it is a main component for South Caucasians and some North Caucasians, rather than Northwest Caucasians like Circassians. Here's an analogy for you to better understand this. It's about the Abhaz people who are also a West Caucasian. Well, I have seen once a study which includes the Abhaz both from Abhazia and Turkey (the latter having the largest Abhaz population in the world, too). The thing is they scored much different than each other as Abhaz in Abhazia had lower North Euro admixture just like Georgians, whereas Abhaz in Turkey scored much higher North Euro, being closer to Circassians. Perhaps, those in Abhazia have recent ancestry from Georgians, just like Circassians in Russia can have recent ancestry from other North Caucasians who might have lowered the Circassian basal WHG. You cannot simply assume that Circassians in Russia are more representative. In Turkey, there are Circassians who have recent Turkish admixture, too. Yet in general, we are an isolated population in Turkey. That's why most of us have preserved our Circassian features which are fair, but you should already know this if you really know about my people.

Are we allowed to share personal and group pictures of other people?

Goga
21-03-16, 01:33
No, DNA samples of 'Turkified' Caucasians (Laz, Georgians, Dargin, Lezgians, Circassians, Abkhazians etc) are something between Turks, Kurds and Caucasians. I've seen many samples of them, because I'm very much interested in this topic.

Second, even ancient samples of Yamnaya north of Northern Caucasus have much more CHG than you. So even thousands of years ago ancient samples around that area have more CHG.

Are you saying that you are, a so called 'Turkified' Circassian outside of your original homeland, more pure than the actual Circassians living on their ancestral homeland? You said that your ancestors came to Turkey 200 years ago. In those 200 years Circassians who speak Circassian as their native language, stayed on their ancestral homeland couldn't change that much. That's impossible!

My friend, the auDNA you're showing is NOT Circassian!

And no, I'm not interested to see any pictures.

Peace!

Sile
21-03-16, 08:05
My Eurasia K10 CHG-NAF Oracle results

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 WHG 41.45
2 Anatolian_Farmers 21.85
3 CHG 17.98
4 EHG 15.60
5 SW_Asian 3.02

see earlier posts .................I am my wife have both more CHG than yourself .................22% and 21%

laetoli
29-03-16, 12:23
Be nice to see Neanderthal and Denisovan in there.
Cheers,
Paul

Alan
31-03-16, 11:47

I think the calculator just can't use your data properly, I believe you, that you are entirely Circassian but you scoring first English and the kind on fst distance table just seems to indicate that the calculator doesn't work well for you.

bix
04-11-16, 17:19
ASI

Sub-Saharan

Oceanian

Beringian

ENF

CHG

Siberian
-

E_Asian
-

WHG

Amerindian

Regio X
04-11-16, 20:29
In this one I come out as 25.85/25.77 CHG (FTDNA/23andMe). It seems high!
Then 29.31/29.4 WHG, 25.13/25.26 Anatolian, 10.58/10.36 SW Asian, 8.65/8.7 EHG, 0.47/0.47 Amerindian and 0.0/0.04 E_Asian.
Bulgarian is the closest in Oracle: 3.37/3.19.
(Northern Italian)

Seanp
26-11-16, 11:07
2 Hungarians from Transylvania:

#

Population
Percent

WHG

CHG

Anatolian_Farmers

EHG

SW_Asian

E_Asian

Amerindian

Papuan

#
Population (source)
Distance

Croatian

Hungarian

Bulgarian

French

Czech

English

Scottish

Ukrainian

Spanish

Norwegian

#

Population
Percent

WHG

CHG

Anatolian_Farmers

EHG

SW_Asian

S_Indian

E_Asian

Amerindian

Papuan

#
Population (source)
Distance

Croatian

Bulgarian

Hungarian

French

Czech

English

Scottish

Albanian

Ukrainian

Spanish

Jewish from Hungary:
#

Population
Percent

CHG

Anatolian_Farmers

SW_Asian

WHG

E_Asian

EHG

Papuan

S_Indian

W_African

#
Population (source)
Distance

Maltese

Sicilian

Cypriot

Greek

Tuscan

Albanian

Turkish

Lebanese

Syrian

Jordanian

North Italian from Piedmont:#

Population
Percent

WHG

Anatolian_Farmers

CHG

SW_Asian

EHG

E_Asian

#
Population (source)
Distance

Bulgarian

Albanian

Tuscan

Spanish

Greek

Croatian

French

French_South

Sicilian

Hungarian

South Italian:
#

Population
Percent

CHG

Anatolian_Farmers

WHG

SW_Asian

EHG

W_African

Papuan

Amerindian

S_Indian

#
Population (source)
Distance

Maltese

Sicilian

Greek

Tuscan

Albanian

Cypriot

Bulgarian

Turkish

Lebanese

Syrian

Greek from Peloponnese:
#

Population
Percent

Anatolian_Farmers

CHG

WHG

SW_Asian

EHG

E_Asian

Papuan

Amerindian

#
Population (source)
Distance

Sicilian

Maltese

Greek

Tuscan

Albanian

Bulgarian

Cypriot

Turkish

Spanish

Lebanese

clarbg
10-12-16, 11:19
from ancestrydna:

Admix Results (sorted):

#
Population
Percent

WHG

CHG

Anatolian_Farmers

EHG

SW_Asian

S_Indian

Amerindian

Papuan

Joey D
11-12-16, 04:02
#
Population
Percent

CHG

Anatolian_Farmers

WHG

SW_Asian

EHG

S_Indian

W_African

#
Population (source)
Distance

Sicilian

Greek

Maltese

Albanian

Tuscan

Bulgarian

Cypriot

Turkish

Spanish

Lebanese

1 50% Assyrian +50% French_South @ 3.074062

1 50% Greek +25% Iranian_Jew +25% Spanish @ 2.637440

1 English + Georgian + Sardinian + Syrian @ 1.597685
2 French_South + Kurd_C + Maltese + Sicilian @ 1.633803
3 French_South + Kurd_C + Maltese + Maltese @ 1.706574
4 Kurd_C + Maltese + Spanish + Tuscan @ 1.806435
5 Greek + Kurd_C + Maltese + Spanish @ 1.837427
6 Czech + Georgian + Sardinian + Syrian @ 1.852170
7 Georgian + Sardinian + Scottish + Syrian @ 1.868122
8 Abkhasian + English + Sardinian + Syrian @ 1.870115
9 Abkhasian + French + Sardinian + Syrian @ 1.895526
10 French_South + Kurd_C + Sicilian + Sicilian @ 1.919063

New Englander
15-12-16, 04:31
1 CHG 26.92
2 WHG 24.9
3 Anatolian_Farmers 23.32
4 SW_Asian 15.88
5 EHG 6.59
6 Amerindian 1.73
7 W_African 0.42
8 S_Indian 0.21
9 E_Asian 0.01

New Englander
15-12-16, 04:32
1 Greek 5.9
2 Sicilian 6.97
3 Tuscan 7.09
4 Albanian 7.25
5 Maltese 7.67
6 Bulgarian 9.93
7 Spanish 16.48
8 Croatian 17.42
9 Cypriot 18.64
10 Turkish 18.89
11 French 19.3
12 Hungarian 20.62
13 Lebanese 21.68
14 French_South 22.1
15 Syrian 23.48
16 English 23.8
17 Kumyk 23.84
18 Jordanian 24.09
19 Czech 24.23
20 Scottish 24.66

Dibran
02-01-17, 01:11
Idk what these results mean. If it helps, my fathers family are from Diber in Albanian in the Okshtun region. Apparently we originated from Mirdita but I believe roots may be in the south. My mothers family claims an indirect descent to the line of Gjin Bua Shpata in southern Albania. Given my moms families roots in the south. My K10 results and my fathers are as follows.

Eurasia K10 CHG Oracle results:Eurasia K10 CHG-NAF Oracle

Kit M635564

Admix Results (sorted):

#
Population
Percent

Anatolian_Farmers

WHG

CHG

SW_Asian

EHG

#
Population (source)
Distance

Albanian

Tuscan

Greek

Bulgarian

Sicilian

Maltese

Spanish

Croatian

French

French_South

Hungarian

English

Sardinian

Czech

Scottish

Cypriot

Turkish

Norwegian

Ukrainian

Icelandic

#

Distance

93.8%
Albanian
+
6.2%
Sardinian
@

97.2%
Albanian
+
2.8%
Iceman
@

96.7%
Albanian
+
3.3%
Stuttgart
@

80.5%
Greek
+
19.5%
French_South
@

98.5%
Albanian
+
1.5%
LBK_EN
@

94.2%
Albanian
+
5.8%
French_South
@

98.7%
Albanian
+
1.3%
Anatolia_Neolithic
@

92.1%
Albanian
+
7.9%
Spanish
@

69.5%
Albanian
+
30.5%
Tuscan
@

73.8%
Greek
+
26.2%
Spanish
@

99.4%
Albanian
+
0.6%
LaBrana1
@

99.3%
Albanian
+
0.7%
Loschbour
@

99.4%
Albanian
+
0.6%
Bichon
@

97.3%
Albanian
+
2.7%
French
@

99.1%
Albanian
+
0.9%
English
@

99%
Albanian
+
1%
Croatian
@

99.6%
Albanian
+
0.4%
Icelandic
@

99.6%
Albanian
+
0.4%
Czech
@

99.6%
Albanian
+
0.4%
Scottish
@

99.8%
Albanian
+
0.2%
Norwegian
@

My fathers results:

Eurasia K10 CHG Oracle results:Eurasia K10 CHG-NAF Oracle

Kit M504390

Admix Results (sorted):

#
Population
Percent

Anatolian_Farmers

WHG

CHG

SW_Asian

EHG

Amerindian

E_Asian

Papuan

#
Population (source)
Distance

Albanian

Greek

Tuscan

Bulgarian

Sicilian

Maltese

Spanish

Croatian

French

French_South

Hungarian

Sardinian

English

Cypriot

Czech

Turkish

Scottish

Norwegian

Ukrainian

Icelandic

#

Distance

96.4%
Albanian
+
3.6%
LBK_EN
@

96.7%
Albanian
+
3.3%
Anatolia_Neolithic
@

95.2%
Albanian
+
4.8%
Iceman
@

94.8%
Albanian
+
5.2%
Stuttgart
@

92.8%
Greek
+
7.2%
Iceman
@

94.1%
Albanian
+
5.9%
Sardinian
@

97.3%
Albanian
+
2.7%
RISE_baArm
@

99.2%
Albanian
+
0.8%
Georgian
@

99.4%
Albanian
+
0.6%
Abkhasian
@

93.7%
Albanian
+
6.3%
Greek
@

100%
Albanian
+
0%
Assyrian
@

100%
Albanian
+
0%
SATSURBILA
@

100%
Albanian
+
0%
KOTIAS
@

100%
Albanian
+
0%
Adygei
@

100%
Albanian
+
0%
Altaian
@

100%
Albanian
+
0%
Ami
@

100%
Albanian
+
0%
Armenian
@

100%
Albanian
+
0%
Azeri
@

100%
Albanian
+
0%
Azeri_Dagestan
@

100%
Albanian
+
0%
Balochi
@

New Englander
02-01-17, 03:15
# Population Percent
1 CHG 26.92
2 WHG 24.90
3 Anatolian_Farmers 23.32
4 SW_Asian 15.88
5 EHG 6.59
6 Amerindian 1.73

10 components mode.

Least-squares method.

1 Greek @ 6.273541
2 Sicilian @ 7.270251
3 Tuscan @ 7.549511
4 Albanian @ 7.744120
5 Maltese @ 7.953167
6 Bulgarian @ 10.797304
7 Spanish @ 18.113014
8 Croatian @ 18.945656
9 Cypriot @ 20.239786
10 Turkish @ 20.613075
11 French @ 21.075092
12 Hungarian @ 22.397968
13 Lebanese @ 23.472303
14 French_South @ 24.289377
15 Syrian @ 25.385546
16 English @ 25.852049
17 Jordanian @ 25.947273
18 Czech @ 26.285086
19 Kumyk @ 26.415760
20 Scottish @ 26.754501

1 50% Cypriot +50% Hungarian @ 2.914691

1 50% Cypriot +25% Estonian +25% Tuscan @ 2.230130

1 Cypriot + Lebanese + Lithuanian + Tuscan @ 2.089518
2 Cypriot + French + Hungarian + Lebanese @ 2.121129
3 Cypriot + French + Hungarian + Jordanian @ 2.222136
4 Cypriot + Lebanese + Spanish + Ukrainian @ 2.225535
5 Cypriot + Estonian + Lebanese + Tuscan @ 2.229433
6 Cypriot + Cypriot + Estonian + Tuscan @ 2.230130
7 Iraqi_Jew + Lithuanian + Maltese + Sicilian @ 2.243261
8 Cypriot + Lebanese + Scottish + Spanish @ 2.271785
9 Cypriot + Lebanese + Norwegian + Spanish @ 2.272975
10 Cypriot + French + Jordanian + Scottish @ 2.273062
11 Cypriot + Czech + French + Jordanian @ 2.275815
12 Cypriot + Scottish + Spanish + Syrian @ 2.284446
13 Cypriot + English + French + Jordanian @ 2.289801
14 Cypriot + Norwegian + Spanish + Syrian @ 2.305280
15 French_South + French_South + Lezgin + Yemenite_Jew @ 2.305924
16 Estonian + Iraqi_Jew + Maltese + Sicilian @ 2.309406
17 Croatian + Cypriot + Hungarian + Lebanese @ 2.330320
18 Croatian + Cypriot + French + Lebanese @ 2.330678
19 Cypriot + Icelandic + Spanish + Syrian @ 2.334080
20 Cypriot + Icelandic + Lebanese + Spanish @ 2.341374

Azzurro
06-01-17, 23:30
My Results

Admix Results (sorted):

#
Population
Percent

Anatolian_Farmers

CHG

WHG

SW_Asian

EHG

W_African

Least-squares method.

1 Sicilian @ 1.717418
2 Maltese @ 3.513142
3 Greek @ 5.953550
4 Tuscan @ 8.122437
5 Albanian @ 8.672387
6 Bulgarian @ 14.340232
7 Cypriot @ 16.314957
8 Turkish @ 19.400707
9 Spanish @ 20.318327
10 Lebanese @ 21.265741

1 50% Sicilian +50% Sicilian @ 1.717418

1 50% Sicilian +25% Sicilian +25% Sicilian @ 1.717418

1 Assyrian + English + Lebanese + Sardinian @ 1.713278
2 Sicilian + Sicilian + Sicilian + Sicilian @ 1.717418
3 Maltese + Sicilian + Sicilian + Sicilian @ 1.792394
4 Assyrian + English + Jordanian + Sardinian @ 1.852002
5 Greek + Maltese + Sicilian + Sicilian @ 1.874682
6 Armenian + French + Lebanese + Sardinian @ 1.908529
7 Albanian + Albanian + Cypriot + Maltese @ 1.912822
8 Albanian + Cypriot + Sicilian + Tuscan @ 1.941932
9 Armenian + Belarusian + Lebanese + Stuttgart @ 1.944028
10 Greek + Maltese + Maltese + Sicilian @ 1.952410

DNZ
07-01-17, 17:23
My results

#
Population
Percent

WHG

CHG

Anatolian_Farmers

EHG

SW_Asian

E_Asian

Papuan

Amerindian

#
Population (source)
Distance

Bulgarian

Albanian

Greek

Tuscan

Croatian

Sicilian

French

Spanish

Hungarian

Maltese

English

Czech

Scottish

French_South

Ukrainian

Norwegian

Tatars

Turkish

Icelandic

Kumyk

Hauteville
07-01-17, 17:40
Mine results: I'm close to the Peloponnesian one, and other Southern Italians and Sicilians posted.

Admix Results (sorted):

#
Population
Percent

CHG

Anatolian_Farmers

WHG

SW_Asian

EHG

W_African

Papuan

E_Asian

#
Population (source)
Distance

Sicilian

Maltese

Greek

Albanian

Tuscan

Bulgarian

Cypriot

Turkish

Spanish

Lebanese

Croatian

Syrian

French

Jordanian

Kumyk

Armenian

Azeri

French_South

Adygei

Hungarian

New Englander
07-01-17, 18:06
SO it seems like my largest distance from Italians would be attributed the Anatolian Farmer. While the SW Asian is increased, it is outweighed by NW European to pull me farther north.

Anyone wanna share GEDmatch kit #s?

cylnlts
08-02-17, 08:15
Eurogenes K10 Admixture Proportions
This utility uses the Eurogenes K10 model, created by Davidski (Polako). Questions and comments about this model
should be directed to him at his Eurogenes blog (http://bga101.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/eurogenes-admixture-utilities-at.html). We appreciate him making this excellent tool available here.

A map showing the K10 populations is available HERE (https://www.gedmatch.com/images/K10.jpg).

Population descriptions are available HERE (http://bga101.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/geographicethnic-peaks-in-eurogenes.html).

Kit Number: T220060 Elapsed Time: 12.53 seconds

Population

South Asian

Caucasus

Southwest Asian

North Amerindian + Arctic

Siberian

Mediterranean

East Asian

West African

East European

North Atlantic

https://www.gedmatch.com/gifs/T220060_5F6FC5.gif

cylnlts
08-02-17, 08:21
Kit Num: T220060
Threshold of components set to 1.000
Threshold of method set to 0.25%
Personal data has been read. 20 approximations mode.
Gedmatch.ComEurasia K10 CHG 4-Ancestors OracleThis program is based on 4-Ancestors Oracle Version 0.96 by Alexandr Burnashev.
Questions about results should be sent to him at: [email protected]
Original concept proposed by Sergey Kozlov.
Many thanks to Alexandr for helping us get this web version developed.

Eurasia K10 CHG-NAF Oracle

Admix Results (sorted):

#
Population
Percent

CHG

Anatolian_Farmers

SW_Asian

WHG

E_Asian

S_Indian

EHG

W_African

Amerindian

Papuan

10 components mode.

Least-squares method.

1 Turkish @ 5.802092
2 Cypriot @ 12.812529
3 Azeri @ 13.102929
4 Lebanese @ 14.959921
5 Armenian @ 15.822176
6 Maltese @ 16.040155
7 Kumyk @ 16.244715
8 Sicilian @ 16.453440
9 Syrian @ 16.512037
10 Kurd_N @ 16.543495
11 Iranian @ 16.632446
12 Georgian_Jew @ 16.984867
13 Iranian_Jew @ 17.608955
14 Iraqi_Jew @ 17.688963
15 Adygei @ 18.047318
16 Kurd_C @ 18.150745
17 Assyrian @ 18.178423
18 Jordanian @ 18.359711
19 Greek @ 18.535410
20 Kurd_E @ 19.779049

1 50% Azeri +50% Sicilian @ 4.497573

1 50% Georgian_Jew +25% Sardinian +25% Tajik_Afghan @ 1.847028

1 Abkhasian + Jordanian + Sardinian + Tajik_Afghan @ 1.643381
2 Georgian + Sardinian + Syrian + Tajik_Afghan @ 1.691851
3 Georgian + Jordanian + Sardinian + Tajik_Afghan @ 1.737455
4 Abkhasian + Sardinian + Syrian + Tajik_Afghan @ 1.829912
5 Georgian_Jew + Georgian_Jew + Sardinian + Tajik_Afghan @ 1.847028
6 Assyrian + Kurd_E + Sardinian + Tajik_Afghan @ 1.936187
7 Armenian + Georgian_Jew + Sardinian + Tajik_Afghan @ 2.015904
8 Assyrian + Maltese + Maltese + Tajik_Afghan @ 2.016412
9 Assyrian + Kurd_N + Sardinian + Uzbek_Afghan @ 2.019221
10 Abkhasian + Sardinian + Syrian + Uzbek_Afghan @ 2.055185
11 Georgian_Jew + Iranian_Jew + Sardinian + Tajik_Afghan @ 2.056141
12 Abkhasian + Lebanese + Sardinian + Tajik_Afghan @ 2.077810
13 Abkhasian + Jordanian + Sardinian + Uzbek_Afghan @ 2.078117
14 Assyrian + Kurd_N + Sardinian + Tajik_Afghan @ 2.093575
15 Assyrian + Georgian_Jew + Sardinian + Tajik_Afghan @ 2.103527
16 Georgian + Lebanese + Sardinian + Tajik_Afghan @ 2.108872
17 Armenian + Iranian_Jew + Sardinian + Tajik_Afghan @ 2.117098
18 Assyrian + Maltese + Sicilian + Tajik_Afghan @ 2.120106
19 Georgian + Sardinian + Syrian + Uzbek_Afghan @ 2.130372
20 Assyrian + Kurd_E + Sardinian + Uzbek_Afghan @ 2.168447

Done.

Elapsed time 0.1799 seconds.

selectivememri
09-02-17, 14:46
Admix Results (sorted):

#
Population
Percent

WHG

CHG

Anatolian_Farmers

EHG

SW_Asian

E_Asian

10 components mode.

Least-squares method.

1 Bulgarian @ 3.424818
2 Albanian @ 6.614699
3 Tuscan @ 8.375744
4 Greek @ 8.920164
5 Croatian @ 10.807011
6 Spanish @ 12.712125
7 French @ 13.165593
8 Sicilian @ 13.309276
9 Hungarian @ 14.393425
10 Maltese @ 15.352239
11 English @ 17.696091
12 French_South @ 18.063276
13 Czech @ 18.379564
14 Scottish @ 18.812256
15 Ukrainian @ 20.909435
16 Norwegian @ 21.019026
17 Icelandic @ 22.164186
18 Tatars @ 25.099380
19 Belarusian @ 25.411007
20 Russian @ 26.024563

1 50% Hungarian +50% Sicilian @ 3.262141

1 50% Bulgarian +25% Cypriot +25% Finnish @ 2.634401

1 Cypriot + French_South + RISE_baSin + Tuscan @ 1.791443
2 French + Georgian_Jew + RISE_baSin + Sardinian @ 1.831666
3 Albanian + Cypriot + French_South + RISE_baSin @ 1.895823
4 English + Iraqi_Jew + RISE_baSin + Sardinian @ 1.985417
5 French + Iranian_Jew + RISE_baSin + Sardinian @ 2.010339
6 Armenian + French + RISE_baSin + Sardinian @ 2.022859
7 Cypriot + French_South + Greek + RISE_baSin @ 2.071370
8 RISE_baSin + Sicilian + Tuscan + Tuscan @ 2.075964
9 French + Iraqi_Jew + RISE_baSin + Sardinian @ 2.130060
10 Hungarian + Iraqi_Jew + RISE_baSin + Sardinian @ 2.136415
11 Assyrian + Czech + RISE_baSin + Sardinian @ 2.147487
12 French_South + Georgian_Jew + RISE_baSin + Sardinian @ 2.147763
13 Armenian + Croatian + RISE_baSin + Sardinian @ 2.205421
14 Croatian + Iraqi_Jew + RISE_baSin + Sardinian @ 2.214748
15 Assyrian + Hungarian + RISE_baSin + Sardinian @ 2.215514
16 Assyrian + RISE_baSin + Sardinian + Scottish @ 2.273029
17 Czech + Iraqi_Jew + RISE_baSin + Sardinian @ 2.276910
18 Assyrian + English + RISE_baSin + Sardinian @ 2.281863
19 Albanian + RISE_baSin + Sicilian + Tuscan @ 2.298608
20 Croatian + Georgian_Jew + RISE_baSin + Sardinian @ 2.308246

Regio X
09-02-17, 18:56
(Northern Italian)

Father

#
Population
Percent

WHG

Anatolian_Farmers

CHG

EHG

SW_Asian

S_Indian

Papuan

Bulgarian is the closest in Oracle: 2.98.

Mother

#
Population
Percent

WHG

Anatolian_Farmers

CHG

SW_Asian

EHG

Amerindian

E_Asian

Bulgarian is the closest in Oracle: 2.91.