Propaganda? Scary Stuff.

Fire Haired14

Banned
Reaction score
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1b DF27*
mtDNA haplogroup
U5b2a2b1
This is very creepy!! It is evidence of propaganda on a potentially massive scale going on in the United States. Larry King and Bill Clinton were caught possibly giving away propaganda secrets when they thought no one was recording them.

They said some scary stuff. Here's how the conversation goes. It's the begging of a commercial break.

King tells Clinton: "I wanted to finish the thought here" and then he tells Clinton how amazing it is so many people around the world are watching them.
King tells Clinton: Ted Turner "changed the world" and that Turner is a "big fan" of Clinton.
King then tells Clinton: Turner "would-ah-serve you-you know what I mean".
Clinton responds with: "You're kidding."
King responds with: "Oh you'd be suprised-he's ready what's he go left in life to gain."
King ends with: "I'd call him after you're elected. Think about it."

Ted Turner happens to own CNN, the primary News Producer in America!!! Does this mean, CNN had pro-Clinton propaganda? And what's with the Turner "changed the world" and mention to people around the world were watching King's show. Has propaganda been going on for decades which resulted in societal change around the world?

Think about it. What does King mean by "serve you"? I'm pretty sure he doesn't mean Turner will be Clinton's house maid, lol. What the heck else could he mean but propagnada, when Turner happens to own CNN. That isn't a happy coincidence. Why would King include the information that Turner "changed the world". Also, why did King shudder when telling Clinton he'll serve you?

I highly suspect propaganda was/is going on at CNN. I don't think it is only from the Left, because Clinton is on the Left. I don't know who is doing it, but I'm convinced there's at least some creepy stuff going on behind closed doors among the powerful in our world.

Conspiracies, if they're going on, might have nothing to do with our political issues. We don't know how much is going on, who's doing it, and why. Think about. From the little we know about history, we know oppression from the powerful and corruption and propaganda have occurred many times.

There's more power to throw around today than ever. It's naive to think our great tolerant/democratic/free market world doesn't have people in charge hurting the people they claim to care so much about.

In another video when interviewed about the Boston Bombings from several years ago, George Bush(2nd) accidental said whenreferring comparing the Boston bombings to 9/11, "I hope this isn't another conspirac....". He stopped in the middle of the word conspiracy.

If there's conspiracies, propaganda, other evil stuff going on, honestly I don't want to know. I expect they're going on to at least some degree. The Obama marriage(Barack and Michelle) for example, is quite obviously a sham. It's a purely political marriage(I'm sure there's many in politics). Same reason Barack claims to be Christian, it's so Black Americans will accept him. Every President claims to be Christian and has good looking family, it's because they need it to be elected.

I'm not at the point in life where I can care about this stuff or look more into. I won't look for anymore videos like this anytime soon. Unless you're willing to spend hours and hours on this, I'd suggest everyone else do the same. However at somepoint, we have to report this to someone, this can't just be ignored. That's why I'm making this thread, I want to make at least a few people aware creepy stuff is probably going on.

It is really amazing how you are scared and you don't know why, "unknown creepy stuff", lol.
Perhaps you should check out where Clinton spends money and energy:
https://www.clintonfoundation.org/
Isn't the first page about animals? I mean the beasts! :petrified: Creepy.

It is really amazing how you are scared and you don't know why, "unknown creepy stuff", lol.

I have good reason to be worried. This video is hard to explain off as an innocent conversation.

Explain.

Why King mentioned Ted Turner "changed the World'.
Why King said Ted Turner "Will serve you" with a studder.
Why King said "He's ready...what else does he have left in life to gain".

If King was talking about putting Clinton on CNN he wouldn't use this language. "serve you"? "He's ready"? That isn't explainable.

The way we see the world is via the media. The media in America, including CNN, is certainly fairly Liberal. Our colleges have many times more Liberal Professors than conservative. College Indoctrination. I'd argue our history books to some extent favor Liberals. Popular culture is far from conservative.

The public world, most of what people see outside of their private lives, is overwhelmingly liberal. You can't go through American schools, without lots of peer pressure to do drugs, swear, praise thug lifestyle, brag or praise sex outside of marriage, etc. America is not the country dominated by Christians, like some want you to believe. Our country is far from it. This is something people on the left often refuse to admit, because being an underdog is a big aspect of their political ideology.

This is a big reason why we see a rise in PC activity, acceptance of gay marriage, and more. People insist it is because the public freely decides to think like this, but I think it largely is due to media and school. I highly suspect there is intentional propaganda, and the conversation between King and Clinton is a window into this world of propaganda. Most of it I think is free market, a higher frequency of professors and people involved in news/acting will be liberal.

It is not my fault that you see things that don't exist, but can't see things/patterns where they are, like UV radiation (cancer risk) versus vitamin D3 production correlation with skin colour.
It is quite interesting fact that conspiracy theorists don't believe in science much. And this is my explanation.

This thread has been viewed 4184 times.

Back