The Coming of the Anglo-Saxons to Britain

Angela

Elite member
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italian
Another new paper on British genomics:
Iron Age and Anglo-Saxon genomes from East England reveal British migration history

http://www.nature.com/ncomms/2016/160119/ncomms10408/full/ncomms10408.html

"British population history has been shaped by a series of immigrations, including the early Anglo-Saxon migrations after 400 CE. It remains an open question how these events affected the genetic composition of the current British population. Here, we present whole-genome sequences from 10 individuals excavated close to Cambridge in the East of England, ranging from the late Iron Age to the middle Anglo-Saxon period. By analysing shared rare variants with hundreds of modern samples from Britain and Europe, we estimate that on average the contemporary East English population derives 38% of its ancestry from Anglo-Saxon migrations. We gain further insight with a new method, rarecoal, which infers population history and identifies fine-scale genetic ancestry from rare variants. Using rarecoal we find that the Anglo-Saxon samples are closely related to modern Dutch and Danish populations, while the Iron Age samples share ancestors with multiple Northern European populations including Britain."

This is the paper and the samples that resulted in quite a kerfuffle when we tried to analyze them.

They give an estimate of 38% for Anglo-Saxon admixture into eastern England. Leslie et al gave 35%, yes? So, it's virtually the same.

For more nuance:
"By this measure the East England samples are consistent with 38% Anglo-Saxon ancestry on average, with a large spread from 25 to 50%, and the Welsh and Scottish samples are consistent with 30% Anglo-Saxon ancestry on average, again with a large spread (Supplementary Table 4). These numbers are lower on average if we exclude the low-coverage individual HS3 from the Anglo-Saxon group (35% for East English samples). A similar result is obtained when we analyse modern British samples from the 1,000 Genomes Project, which exhibit a strong substructure (Supplementary Note 4, Supplementary Fig. 4). We find that samples from Kent show a similar Anglo-Saxon component of 37% when compared against Finnish and Spanish outgroups, with a lower value for samples from Cornwall (Supplementary Fig. 5a, Supplementary Table 4)."

"An alternative and potentially more direct approach to estimate these fractions is to measure rare allele sharing directly between the modern British and the ancient samples. While being much noisier than the analysis using Dutch and Spanish outgroups, this yields consistent results (Supplementary Fig. 5b, Supplementary Note 3). In summary, this analysis suggests that on average 25–40% of the ancestry of modern Britons was contributed by Anglo-Saxon immigrants, with the higher number in East England closer to the immigrant source. The difference between groups within Britain is surprisingly small compared with the large differences seen in the ancient samples. This is true for both the UK10K samples and for the British samples from the 1,000 Genomes project, although we note that the UK10K sample locations may not fully reflect historical geographical population structure because of recent population mixing."

"There are striking differences in the sharing patterns of the samples, illustrated by the ratio of the number of rare alleles shared with Dutch individuals to the number shared with Spanish individuals (Fig. 2a). The middle Anglo-Saxon samples from Hinxton (HS1, HS2 and HS3) share relatively more rare variants with modern Dutch than the Iron Age samples from Hinxton (HI1 and HI2) and Linton (L). The early Anglo-Saxon samples from Oakington are more diverse with O1 and O2 being closer to the middle Anglo-Saxon samples, O4 exhibiting the same pattern as the Iron Age samples, and O3 showing an intermediate level of allele sharing, suggesting mixed ancestry."

"The ancient samples fall within the range of modern English and Scottish samples, with the Iron Age samples from Hinxton and Linton falling closer to modern English and French samples, whereas most Anglo-Saxon era samples are closer to modern Scottish and Norwegian samples. Overall, though, population genetic differences between these samples at common alleles are small."

Some broader conclusions for European population history in general:

"The common feature in all three trees is a first split between Southern and Northern Europe with a median time ~7,000 years ago, followed by three more separations close in time ~5,000 years ago between Netherlands, Denmark, Finland and Britain."

Well, 5,000 years ago is 3000 BC, so nice correlation between that and the movement from the East, but what to make of the split between Southern and Northern Europe 5000 BC?

There's also this:

"The relatively recent estimate for the split time between Italy and Spain, ~2,600 years ago, may be a consequence of migration following an earlier separation; the population size of the Italian-Spanish ancestral population was estimated to be extremely large and an upper bound could not be determined, which could be an artifact of ancestral substructure or admixture. Another explanation would be a common source of admixture into both the Spanish and the Italian population, resulting in relatively recent common ancestry."

Here we go again. The programs never seem to produce dates or admixtures that totally work for Southern Europe. 2600 years ago is 600 BC. What common source of migration? In 600 BC northern and central Italy were being hit by the "Celtic" migrations. Does that apply to Spain as well? There was Greek migration to southern Italy but no such large colonization in Spain to my knowledge.

Maybe large population sizes mean just that...large population sizes. That might explain a lot of the difference between what happened in Southern versus Northern Europe.

That 2600 hundred years ago date does square with Ralph and Coop, who give a date of 2500 years ago as the time after which neither Spain nor Italy experienced really significant gene flow from outside.
http://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1001555

Anglo Saxon ancestry is 30% in Scotland and Wales and 38% in East Anglia. IMHO the only explainatiom for these strange results is that the "Anglo Saxon" remains were already mixed with native Celts.

Schiffels et al. 2016 said:
By analysing shared rare variants with hundreds of modern samples from Britain and Europe, we estimate that on average the contemporary East English population derives 38% of its ancestry from Anglo-Saxon migrations.

In my Genetic history of the British and the Irish, I estimated that today most English counties have between 55% and 65% of Germanic Y-DNA haplogroups, while Cornwall has 45% and Wales has much as 25%. Obviously, Germanic does not mean only Anglo-Saxon, but also Viking, Norman and even Frankish (through immigration from the continent + descendants of English kings from the Houses of Anjou and Plantagenet). Then, Y-DNA does not equal whole genomic inheritance. It's obvious that imported monarchs like the Normans tend to have much more children than average, passing their Y-DNA unchanged, but diluting their autosomes with local women at each generation. So overall I am inclined to agree with a figure of 35-38% of Anglo-Saxon genes in modern English people. This may represent about 45% of Anglo-Saxon Y-DNA - the remaining 15% of Germanic Y-DNA being either Viking or Norman (Frankish Y-DNA is probably very low, around 1%).

The Anglo-Saxon estimates shouldn't be taken literally. Anglo Saxons and Britons are basically identical when plotted into pan-European genetic diversity. The authors knew this so they used a bunch of analysis which look at rare-alleles, because rare-alleles track recent ancestry where Anglo Saxons and Britons were different. Anglo Saxons share more recent ancestry with Dutch/Danish and also Finnish than Britons did.

The results they got using many different methods make a lot of sense. East England in every analysis shares more rare alleles with Dutch/Danish/Finnish/Anglo Saxon and certainly do have more Anglo Saxon or at least Germanic-ancestry than Wales/Scotland/Cornwall. We should consider the 35-40% estimates for East England and 25-30% for Scotland/Wales/Cornwall, but that might not be very true because it is IMPOSSIBLE to estimate Anglo Saxon/Briton ancestry using DNA.

All I take from this paper is: All modern British have Anglo Saxon ancestry, East England has the most Anglo Saxon ancestry, British are something close to 100% North European(Briton, German, Unetice, East Bell Beaker, etc) but it's hard to track which North Europeans they descend from(How much is native Celtic-Briton and Gealic vs German, etc). There could also be Italian, Gaulish/French, Scandinavian, and SouthWest Asian ancestry in Britain. My guess is all British are mostly from Celtic-Britons/Picts/Gealics/whoever else.

Spain and Italy(Tuscany) coming from the same population just 2600yo is impossible. This could mean there's some recent common ancestry though.

"The common feature in all three trees is a first split between Southern and Northern Europe with a median time ~7,000 years ago, followed by three more separations close in time ~5,000 years ago between Netherlands, Denmark, Finland and Britain."

Well, 5,000 years ago is 3000 BC, so nice correlation between that and the movement from the East, but what to make of the split between Southern and Northern Europe 5000 BC?

There's also this:

"The relatively recent estimate for the split time between Italy and Spain, ~2,600 years ago, may be a consequence of migration following an earlier separation; the population size of the Italian-Spanish ancestral population was estimated to be extremely large and an upper bound could not be determined, which could be an artifact of ancestral substructure or admixture. Another explanation would be a common source of admixture into both the Spanish and the Italian population, resulting in relatively recent common ancestry."

Here we go again. The programs never seem to produce dates or admixtures that totally work for Southern Europe. 2600 years ago is 600 BC. What common source of migration? In 600 BC northern and central Italy were being hit by the "Celtic" migrations. Does that apply to Spain as well? There was Greek migration to southern Italy but no such large colonization in Spain to my knowledge.

Maybe large population sizes mean just that...large population sizes. That might explain a lot of the difference between what happened in Southern versus Northern Europe.

That 2600 hundred years ago date does square with Ralph and Coop, who give a date of 2500 years ago as the time after which neither Spain nor Italy experienced really significant gene flow from outside.

dunno about the first one but 2600 BP is around the right time for the Celtic thing

http://historyofenglishpodcast.com/17-Celtic-Expansion-3rd-century-BC.jpg

@Angela "The middle Anglo-Saxon samples from Hinxton (HS1, HS2 and HS3) share relatively more rare variants with modern Dutch than the Iron Age samples from Hinxton (HI1 and HI2) and Linton (L)." Yes it were the same kind of Angles, Saxons and Jutes who filled the gap on the so called Frisians terp which were left behind after the severe population. Some autors state (not without phatos) "you could only hear the seagulls cry" ;)

In my Genetic history of the British and the Irish, I estimated that today most English counties have between 55% and 65% of Germanic Y-DNA haplogroups, while Cornwall has 45% and Wales has much as 25%. Obviously, Germanic does not mean only Anglo-Saxon, but also Viking, Norman and even Frankish (through immigration from the continent + descendants of English kings from the Houses of Anjou and Plantagenet)....overall I am inclined to agree with a figure of 35-38% of Anglo-Saxon genes in modern English people. This may represent about 45% of Anglo-Saxon Y-DNA - the remaining 15% of Germanic Y-DNA being either Viking or Norman (Frankish Y-DNA is probably very low, around 1%).

Good point. There have been a few recent threads on Eupedia from people asking something close to the same question - "I tested positive for <typically Germanic haplogroup such as I1 or R-U106>. What tribe am I from?". The answer, at least today, is "We don't know".

There's also this:

Surprising conclusions of the study (for me at least). My feelings are that in fact stronger difference exists between Welsh people and Eastern England people, even with towns so "OGM"Welshmen; I don't rely completely upon these auDNA analysis when coming to precise distribution of ancestry. Sure I'm not amazed that today differences are less marked than in the V°Century. I 'll come back to this if I 'can read and understand well the whole concerned paper.
Concerning Italy and Spain and these 600 BC common imputs: apparently Belgae tribes, complete or not, and even a little bunch of Germanic tribes neighbouring these Celts, descended to Iberia until Southern Portugal. For I believe I know, genuine celtic Belgae came from Bavaria-Czechia surroundings and were eastern continental Celts a bit different from earlier Atlantic Celts; they were cousins of the Boians by example, for I can guess. Some Celts in Italy came from the Boians country if I don't mistake. So???
The problem is the relative lack of Y-R1b-U152 in Iberia except some rare "pale" hotspots. But traditions said too some of the Northern Italy Celts were come fromWest (so: Southern France): no solution here again concerning Y-haplos!

&: tribes from North Gallia?Belgia went to Iberia:
sets more than full tribes:
Boians (from Bohemia) >> Gallia >> NW Iberia
Volques (Hessen) >> Gallia >> North Tage, E Castile
Bellovaques (Belgia) >> Meseta in Spain
Veliocasses >> Cantabricas
Sefes/Saefs >> Numantia Soria NE SPain
Pelendones (?) from Colonia/Köl >> Numantia
Cempsi (Germanics?) >> S Portugal S Spain
Eburones (half Celts hals Germanics?) Belgia >> S Portugal Evora
Suessiones, Belgia >> Alava, Navarra N Spain

I wonder if rare alleles is a so reliable method: they could be submitted to more drift than others and can also on another side represent sometimes elite heritage which doesn't reflect the basic overruned population?

I wonder if rare alleles is a so reliable method: they could be submitted to more drift than others and can also on another side represent sometimes elite heritage which doesn't reflect the basic overruned population?

Exactly my thinking. I don't understand why they don't think that's a problem. As to your post about the migrations 600 BC into Italy and Spain, the problem is indeed the yDna, unless the different tribes were still more or less one yDna clade although autosomally they were different.

In terms of Italy, you mentioned the Boii. I don't think there's agreement on their origin.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boii#Settlement_in_north_Italy

These are some of the other "Gallic" or "Celtic" groups.
Lingones:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingones

Sennones:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senones

Cenomani:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cenomani

(The French and Italian Wiki articles are more comprehensive.)

If the Cenomani did enter Italy from generally southern France but originated further north, might that explain the L21+ we find in western northern Italy?

Just in order to visualize it, this is a pretty good map. The only group they miss is the Anares who were around Parma. Also, they don't show the movement south into the Appennini. Of course, it used to be dogma that after being pacified, they left Italy. That doesn't seem to be the case, although I want to see samples tested pre and post these invasions. It's important to know the yDna as well as the autosomal dna. If these men were L21 then they didn't have much impact. If they were some form of U152, then they had a great deal of impact.

celti%20padani.bmp

This is another map. It shows which Celtic tribes migrated into Liguria to mix with the Ligures.
45_big.JPG

soon there is going to be a new paper should be interesting
for northern europeans;)

The Anglo-Saxon migration and formation of the Early English Gene pool
The history of the British Isles and Ireland is characterized by multiple periods of major cultural change, including the influential transformation after the end of Roman rule, which precipitated shifts in language, settlement patterns and material culture. The extent to which migration from continental Europe mediated these transitions is a matter of long-standing debate. Here we study genome-wide ancient DNA from 460 medieval northwestern Europeans – including 278 individuals from England – alongside archaeological data, to infer contemporary population dynamics. We identify a substantial increase of continental northern European ancestry in early medieval England, which is closely related to the early medieval and present-day inhabitants of Germany and Denmark, implying large-scale substantial migration across the North Sea into Britain during the Early Middle Ages. As a result, the individuals we analysed from eastern England derived up to 76% of their ancestry from the continental North Sea zone, albeit with substantial regional variation and heterogeneity within sites. We show that women with immigrant ancestry were more often furnished with grave goods than women with local ancestry, whereas men with weapons were as likely as not to be of immigrant ancestry. A comparison with present-day Britain indicates that subsequent demographic events reduced the fraction of continental northern European ancestry, while introducing further ancestry components into the English gene pool, including substantial southwestern European ancestry most closely related to that seen in Iron Age France.

https://www.ebi.ac.uk/ena/browser/view/PRJEB54899

p.s
it is likely the genomes bam files will be soon uploaded to the link site above

soon there is going to be a new paper should be interesting
for northern europeans;)

The Anglo-Saxon migration and formation of the Early English Gene pool
The history of the British Isles and Ireland is characterized by multiple periods of major cultural change, including the influential transformation after the end of Roman rule, which precipitated shifts in language, settlement patterns and material culture. The extent to which migration from continental Europe mediated these transitions is a matter of long-standing debate. Here we study genome-wide ancient DNA from 460 medieval northwestern Europeans – including 278 individuals from England – alongside archaeological data, to infer contemporary population dynamics. We identify a substantial increase of continental northern European ancestry in early medieval England, which is closely related to the early medieval and present-day inhabitants of Germany and Denmark, implying large-scale substantial migration across the North Sea into Britain during the Early Middle Ages. As a result, the individuals we analysed from eastern England derived up to 76% of their ancestry from the continental North Sea zone, albeit with substantial regional variation and heterogeneity within sites. We show that women with immigrant ancestry were more often furnished with grave goods than women with local ancestry, whereas men with weapons were as likely as not to be of immigrant ancestry. A comparison with present-day Britain indicates that subsequent demographic events reduced the fraction of continental northern European ancestry, while introducing further ancestry components into the English gene pool, including substantial southwestern European ancestry most closely related to that seen in Iron Age France.

https://www.ebi.ac.uk/ena/browser/view/PRJEB54899

p.s
it is likely the genomes bam files will be soon uploaded to the link site above

Once again, thanks for keeping the info flowing, kingjohn. I'm awaiting with anticipation this Anglo-Saxon paper.

Another new paper on British genomics:
Iron Age and Anglo-Saxon genomes from East England reveal British migration history

http://www.nature.com/ncomms/2016/160119/ncomms10408/full/ncomms10408.html

"British population history has been shaped by a series of immigrations, including the early Anglo-Saxon migrations after 400 CE. It remains an open question how these events affected the genetic composition of the current British population. Here, we present whole-genome sequences from 10 individuals excavated close to Cambridge in the East of England, ranging from the late Iron Age to the middle Anglo-Saxon period. By analysing shared rare variants with hundreds of modern samples from Britain and Europe, we estimate that on average the contemporary East English population derives 38% of its ancestry from Anglo-Saxon migrations. We gain further insight with a new method, rarecoal, which infers population history and identifies fine-scale genetic ancestry from rare variants. Using rarecoal we find that the Anglo-Saxon samples are closely related to modern Dutch and Danish populations, while the Iron Age samples share ancestors with multiple Northern European populations including Britain."

This is the paper and the samples that resulted in quite a kerfuffle when we tried to analyze them.

They give an estimate of 38% for Anglo-Saxon admixture into eastern England. Leslie et al gave 35%, yes? So, it's virtually the same.

For more nuance:
"By this measure the East England samples are consistent with 38% Anglo-Saxon ancestry on average, with a large spread from 25 to 50%, and the Welsh and Scottish samples are consistent with 30% Anglo-Saxon ancestry on average, again with a large spread (Supplementary Table 4). These numbers are lower on average if we exclude the low-coverage individual HS3 from the Anglo-Saxon group (35% for East English samples). A similar result is obtained when we analyse modern British samples from the 1,000 Genomes Project, which exhibit a strong substructure (Supplementary Note 4, Supplementary Fig. 4). We find that samples from Kent show a similar Anglo-Saxon component of 37% when compared against Finnish and Spanish outgroups, with a lower value for samples from Cornwall (Supplementary Fig. 5a, Supplementary Table 4)."

"An alternative and potentially more direct approach to estimate these fractions is to measure rare allele sharing directly between the modern British and the ancient samples. While being much noisier than the analysis using Dutch and Spanish outgroups, this yields consistent results (Supplementary Fig. 5b, Supplementary Note 3). In summary, this analysis suggests that on average 25–40% of the ancestry of modern Britons was contributed by Anglo-Saxon immigrants, with the higher number in East England closer to the immigrant source. The difference between groups within Britain is surprisingly small compared with the large differences seen in the ancient samples. This is true for both the UK10K samples and for the British samples from the 1,000 Genomes project, although we note that the UK10K sample locations may not fully reflect historical geographical population structure because of recent population mixing."

"There are striking differences in the sharing patterns of the samples, illustrated by the ratio of the number of rare alleles shared with Dutch individuals to the number shared with Spanish individuals (Fig. 2a). The middle Anglo-Saxon samples from Hinxton (HS1, HS2 and HS3) share relatively more rare variants with modern Dutch than the Iron Age samples from Hinxton (HI1 and HI2) and Linton (L). The early Anglo-Saxon samples from Oakington are more diverse with O1 and O2 being closer to the middle Anglo-Saxon samples, O4 exhibiting the same pattern as the Iron Age samples, and O3 showing an intermediate level of allele sharing, suggesting mixed ancestry."

"The ancient samples fall within the range of modern English and Scottish samples, with the Iron Age samples from Hinxton and Linton falling closer to modern English and French samples, whereas most Anglo-Saxon era samples are closer to modern Scottish and Norwegian samples. Overall, though, population genetic differences between these samples at common alleles are small."

Thank you Angela for posting this paper.

Once again, thanks for keeping the info flowing, kingjohn. I'm awaiting with anticipation this Anglo-Saxon paper.

teepean47 user from from anthrogenica posted this ( these are the regions of samples) (y)
maybe he will be able to analysed them with his tools

ERR10036003 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hannover-Anderten" ADN016.A0201
ERR10036006 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK003.A0201
ERR10036008 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK005.A0201
ERR10036025 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK022.A0201
ERR10036037 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK034.A0201
ERR10036040 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK037.A0201
ERR10036052 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK049.A0201
ERR10036060 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK057.A0201
ERR10036067 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK064.A0201
ERR10036071 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK068.A0201
ERR10036082 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU005.A0101
ERR10036086 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU009.A0101
ERR10036090 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU013.A0101
ERR10036103 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Dunum" DUN007.A0101
ERR10036129 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO010.A0101
ERR10036135 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO017.A0101
ERR10036140 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO024.A0101
ERR10036151 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD011.A0101
ERR10036152 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD012.A0101
ERR10036153 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD013.A0101
ERR10036164 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hiddestorf" HID004.A0101
ERR10036174 Germany Europe Germany "Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Haeven" HVN010.A0101
ERR10036175 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire Norton Bishops Mill" S0531.E1.L1
ERR10036190 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Dorset Worth Matravers" S11569.E1.L1
ERR10036195 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Dorset Worth Matravers" S11575.E1.L1
ERR10036208 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S11588.E1.L1
ERR10036210 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S11590.E1.L1
ERR10036228 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire Norton Bishops Mill" S17269.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036232 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire Norton East Mill" S17273.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036234 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire Norton East Mill" S17275.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036247 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Dorset Worth Matravers" S20636.E1.L1
ERR10036248 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Dorset Worth Matravers" S20637.E1.L1
ERR10036252 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20641.E1.L1
ERR10036253 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20642.E1.L1
ERR10036268 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20658.E1.L1
ERR10036272 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20663.E1.L1
ERR10036284 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20676.E1.L1
ERR10036299 Germany Europe Germany "North Rhine-Westphalia Alt-Inden" IND005.A0101
ERR10036301 Germany Europe Germany "North Rhine-Westphalia Alt-Inden" IND007.A0101
ERR10036322 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL012.A0102
ERR10036358 Denmark Europe Denmark "Zealand Sct. Clements Copenhagen" KPN006.A0101
ERR10036364 Denmark Europe Denmark "Zealand Sct. Clements Copenhagen" KPN012.A0101
ERR10036381 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Suffolk RAF Lakenheath" LAK014.A0101
ERR10036412 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" OAI012.A0101
ERR10036417 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Polhill" POH001.A0101
ERR10036433 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED009.A0101
ERR10036454 Germany Europe Germany "Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig Rathausmarkt" SWG005.A0101
ERR10035988 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hannover-Anderten" ADN001.A0101
ERR10035989 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hannover-Anderten" ADN002.A0101
ERR10035990 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hannover-Anderten" ADN003.A0101
ERR10035991 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hannover-Anderten" ADN004.A0101
ERR10035992 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hannover-Anderten" ADN005.A0101
ERR10035993 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hannover-Anderten" ADN006.A0101
ERR10035994 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hannover-Anderten" ADN007.A0101
ERR10035995 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hannover-Anderten" ADN008.A0101
ERR10035996 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hannover-Anderten" ADN009.A0101
ERR10035997 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hannover-Anderten" ADN010.A0101
ERR10035998 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hannover-Anderten" ADN011.A0101
ERR10035999 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hannover-Anderten" ADN012.A0201
ERR10036000 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hannover-Anderten" ADN013.A0201
ERR10036001 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hannover-Anderten" ADN014.A0201
ERR10036002 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hannover-Anderten" ADN015.A0201
ERR10036004 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK001.A0201
ERR10036005 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK002.A0201
ERR10036007 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK004.A0201
ERR10036009 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK006.A0201
ERR10036010 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK007.A0201
ERR10036011 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK008.A0201
ERR10036012 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK009.A0201
ERR10036013 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK010.A0201
ERR10036014 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK011.A0201
ERR10036015 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK012.A0201
ERR10036016 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK013.A0201
ERR10036017 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK014.A0201
ERR10036018 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK015.A0201
ERR10036019 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK016.A0201
ERR10036020 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK017.A0201
ERR10036021 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK018.A0201
ERR10036022 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK019.A0201
ERR10036023 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK020.A0201
ERR10036024 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK021.A0201
ERR10036026 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK023.A0201
ERR10036027 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK024.A0201
ERR10036028 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK025.A0201
ERR10036029 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK026.A0201
ERR10036030 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK027.A0201
ERR10036031 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK028.A0201
ERR10036032 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK029.A0201
ERR10036033 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK030.A0201
ERR10036034 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK031.A0201
ERR10036035 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK032.A0201
ERR10036036 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK033.A0201
ERR10036038 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK035.A0201
ERR10036039 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK036.A0201
ERR10036041 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK038.A0201
ERR10036042 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK039.A0201
ERR10036043 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK040.A0201
ERR10036044 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK041.A0201
ERR10036045 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK042.A0201
ERR10036046 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK043.A0201
ERR10036047 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK044.A0201
ERR10036048 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK045.A0201
ERR10036049 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK046.A0201
ERR10036050 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK047.A0201
ERR10036051 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK048.A0201
ERR10036053 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK050.A0201
ERR10036054 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK051.A0201
ERR10036055 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK052.A0201
ERR10036056 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK053.A0201
ERR10036057 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK054.A0201
ERR10036058 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK055.A0201
ERR10036059 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK056.A0201
ERR10036061 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK058.A0201
ERR10036062 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK059.A0201
ERR10036063 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK060.A0201
ERR10036064 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK061.A0201
ERR10036065 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK062.A0201
ERR10036066 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK063.A0201
ERR10036068 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK065.A0201
ERR10036069 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK066.A0201
ERR10036070 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK067.A0201
ERR10036072 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK069.A0201
ERR10036073 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK070.A0201
ERR10036074 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK071.A0201
ERR10036075 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK072.A0201
ERR10036076 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK073.A0201
ERR10036077 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK074.A0201
ERR10036078 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU001.A0101
ERR10036079 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU002.A0101
ERR10036080 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU003.A0101
ERR10036081 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU004.A0101
ERR10036083 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU006.A0101
ERR10036084 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU007.A0101
ERR10036085 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU008.A0101
ERR10036087 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU010.A0101
ERR10036088 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU011.A0101
ERR10036089 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU012.A0101
ERR10036091 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU014.A0101
ERR10036092 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU015.A0101
ERR10036093 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU016.A0101
ERR10036094 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU017.A0101
ERR10036095 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU018.A0101
ERR10036096 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Dunum" DUN001.A0101
ERR10036097 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Dunum" DUN001.B0101
ERR10036098 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Dunum" DUN002.A0101
ERR10036099 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Dunum" DUN003.A0101
ERR10036100 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Dunum" DUN004.A0101
ERR10036101 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Dunum" DUN005.A0101
ERR10036102 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Dunum" DUN006.A0101
ERR10036104 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Dunum" DUN008.A0101
ERR10036105 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Dunum" DUN009.A0101
ERR10036106 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Dunum" DUN010.A0101
ERR10036107 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Dunum" DUN011.A0101
ERR10036108 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Dunum" DUN012.A0101
ERR10036109 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Dunum" DUN013.A0101
ERR10036110 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Dunum" DUN014.A0101
ERR10036111 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Eastry Updown" EAS001.A0101
ERR10036112 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Eastry Updown" EAS002.A0101
ERR10036113 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Eastry Updown" EAS004.A0101
ERR10036114 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Eastry Updown" EAS005.A0101
ERR10036115 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Eastry Updown" EAS006.A0101
ERR10036116 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Ely" ELY001.A0101
ERR10036117 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Ely" ELY002.A0101
ERR10036118 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Ely" ELY003.A0101
ERR10036119 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Ely" ELY004.A0101
ERR10036120 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Ely" ELY005.A0101
ERR10036121 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Ely" ELY006.A0101
ERR10036122 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO001.A0101
ERR10036123 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO002.A0101
ERR10036124 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO004.A0101
ERR10036125 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO005.A0101
ERR10036126 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO006.A0101
ERR10036127 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO007.A0101
ERR10036128 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO008.A0101
ERR10036130 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO012.A0101
ERR10036131 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO013.A0101
ERR10036132 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO014.A0101
ERR10036133 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO015.A0101
ERR10036134 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO016.A0101
ERR10036136 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO019.A0101
ERR10036137 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO020.A0101
ERR10036138 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO021.A0101
ERR10036139 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO023.A0101
ERR10036141 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD001.A0101
ERR10036142 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD002.A0101
ERR10036143 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD003.A0101
ERR10036144 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD004.A0101
ERR10036145 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD005.A0101
ERR10036146 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD006.A0101
ERR10036147 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD007.A0101
ERR10036148 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD008.A0101
ERR10036149 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD009.A0101
ERR10036150 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD010.A0101
ERR10036154 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD014.A0101
ERR10036155 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD015.A0101
ERR10036156 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD016.A0101
ERR10036157 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD017.A0101
ERR10036158 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD018.B0101
ERR10036159 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hiddestorf" HID001.A0101
ERR10036160 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hiddestorf" HID001.B0101
ERR10036161 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hiddestorf" HID002.A0101
ERR10036162 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hiddestorf" HID002.B0101
ERR10036163 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hiddestorf" HID003.A0101
ERR10036165 Germany Europe Germany "Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Haeven" HVN001.A0101
ERR10036166 Germany Europe Germany "Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Haeven" HVN002.A0101
ERR10036167 Germany Europe Germany "Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Haeven" HVN003.B0101
ERR10036168 Germany Europe Germany "Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Haeven" HVN004.A0101
ERR10036169 Germany Europe Germany "Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Haeven" HVN005.A0101
ERR10036170 Germany Europe Germany "Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Haeven" HVN006.A0101
ERR10036171 Germany Europe Germany "Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Haeven" HVN007.A0101
ERR10036172 Germany Europe Germany "Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Haeven" HVN008.A0101
ERR10036173 Germany Europe Germany "Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Haeven" HVN009.B0101
ERR10036176 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" SI0763.E1.L1
ERR10036177 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" SI0764.E1.L1
ERR10036178 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" SI0765.E1.L1
ERR10036179 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" SI0766.E1.L1
ERR10036180 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" SI0767.E1.L1
ERR10036181 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" SI0768.E1.L1
ERR10036182 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" SI0771.E1.L1
ERR10036183 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" SI0772.E1.L1
ERR10036184 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" SI0775.E1.L1
ERR10036185 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Linton" SI0790.E1.L1
ERR10036186 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Linton" SI0791.E1.L1
ERR10036187 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" SI0792.E1.L1
ERR10036188 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Dorset Worth Matravers" S11567.E1.L1
ERR10036189 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Dorset Worth Matravers" S11568.E1.L1
ERR10036191 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Dorset Worth Matravers" S11570.E1.L1
ERR10036192 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Dorset Worth Matravers" S11571.E1.L1
ERR10036193 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Dorset Worth Matravers" S11573.E1.L1
ERR10036194 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Dorset Worth Matravers" S11574.E1.L1
ERR10036196 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Dorset Worth Matravers" S11576.E1.L1
ERR10036197 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Dorset Worth Matravers" S11577.E1.L1
ERR10036198 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Dorset Worth Matravers" S11578.E1.L1
ERR10036199 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Dorset Worth Matravers" S11579.E1.L1
ERR10036200 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Dorset Worth Matravers" S11580.E1.L1
ERR10036201 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Dorset Worth Matravers" S11581.E1.L1
ERR10036202 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Dorset Worth Matravers" S11582.E1.L1
ERR10036203 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S11583.E1.L1
ERR10036204 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S11584.E1.L1
ERR10036205 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S11585.E1.L1
ERR10036206 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S11586.E1.L1
ERR10036207 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S11587.E1.L1
ERR10036209 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S11589.E1.L1
ERR10036211 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Rookery Hill Bishopstone" S14533.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036212 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Rookery Hill Bishopstone" S14534.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036213 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Rookery Hill Bishopstone" S14535.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036214 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Rookery Hill Bishopstone" S14536.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036215 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Rookery Hill Bishopstone" S14538.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036216 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Rookery Hill Bishopstone" S14539.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036217 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Rookery Hill Bishopstone" S14540.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036218 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Rookery Hill Bishopstone" S14541.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036219 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Rookery Hill Bishopstone" S14542.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036220 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cornwall Bude Widemouth Bay" S16383.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036221 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cornwall Newquay Crantock" S16385.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036222 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cornwall Newquay Crantock" S16389.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036223 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire Clapdale Fox Holes Cave" S16392.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036224 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Buckinghamshire Wolverton Radcliffe School" S16508.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036225 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Buckinghamshire Wolverton Radcliffe School" S16509.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036226 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Buckinghamshire Wolverton Radcliffe School" S16510.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036227 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire Norton Bishops Mill" S17268.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036229 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire Norton Bishops Mill" S17270.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036230 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire Norton Bishops Mill" S17271.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036231 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire Norton East Mill" S17272.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036233 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire Norton East Mill" S17274.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036235 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire Norton East Mill" S17276.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036236 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Durham Hartlepool Olive Street" S17277.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036237 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Apple Down West Chichester" S20597.E1.L1
ERR10036238 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Apple Down West Chichester" S20598.E1.L1
ERR10036239 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Apple Down West Chichester" S20600.E1.L1
ERR10036240 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Apple Down West Chichester" S20601.E1.L1
ERR10036241 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Apple Down West Chichester" S20602.E1.L1
ERR10036242 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Apple Down West Chichester" S20603.E1.L1
ERR10036243 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Apple Down West Chichester" S20604.E1.L1
ERR10036244 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Apple Down West Chichester" S20605.E1.L1
ERR10036245 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Apple Down West Chichester" S20607.E1.L1
ERR10036246 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Apple Down West Chichester" S20608.E1.L1
ERR10036249 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20638.E1.L1
ERR10036250 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20639.E1.L1
ERR10036251 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20640.E1.L1
ERR10036254 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20643.E1.L1
ERR10036255 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20644.E1.L1
ERR10036256 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20645.E1.L1
ERR10036257 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20646.E1.L1
ERR10036258 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20648.E1.L1
ERR10036259 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20649.E1.L1
ERR10036260 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20650.E1.L1
ERR10036261 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20651.E1.L1
ERR10036262 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20652.E1.L1
ERR10036263 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20653.E1.L1
ERR10036264 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20654.E1.L1
ERR10036265 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20655.E1.L1
ERR10036266 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20656.E1.L1
ERR10036267 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20657.E1.L1
ERR10036269 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20659.E1.L1
ERR10036270 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20660.E1.L1
ERR10036271 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20661.E1.L1
ERR10036273 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20665.E1.L1
ERR10036274 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20666.E1.L1
ERR10036275 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20667.E1.L1
ERR10036276 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20668.E1.L1
ERR10036277 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20669.E1.L1
ERR10036278 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20670.E1.L1
ERR10036279 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20671.E1.L1
ERR10036280 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20672.E1.L1
ERR10036281 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20673.E1.L1
ERR10036282 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20674.E1.L1
ERR10036283 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20675.E1.L1
ERR10036285 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20677.E1.L1
ERR10036286 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20678.E1.L1
ERR10036287 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20679.E1.L1
ERR10036288 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20680.E1.L1
ERR10036289 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Lincolnshire Lincoln Lincoln Castle" S3011.L1
ERR10036290 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Buckinghamshire Wolverton Radcliffe School" S3037.L1
ERR10036291 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Lincolnshire Lincoln Lincoln Castle" S3044.L1
ERR10036292 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Lincolnshire Lincoln Lincoln Castle" S3045.L1
ERR10036293 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire Ribblesdale Selside Grike" S3056.L1
ERR10036294 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Folkestone Dover Hill" S5372.L1
ERR10036295 Germany Europe Germany "North Rhine-Westphalia Alt-Inden" IND001.A0101
ERR10036296 Germany Europe Germany "North Rhine-Westphalia Alt-Inden" IND002.A0101
ERR10036297 Germany Europe Germany "North Rhine-Westphalia Alt-Inden" IND003.A0101
ERR10036298 Germany Europe Germany "North Rhine-Westphalia Alt-Inden" IND004.A0101
ERR10036300 Germany Europe Germany "North Rhine-Westphalia Alt-Inden" IND006.A0101
ERR10036302 Germany Europe Germany "North Rhine-Westphalia Alt-Inden" IND008.A0101
ERR10036303 Germany Europe Germany "North Rhine-Westphalia Alt-Inden" IND009.A0101
ERR10036304 Germany Europe Germany "North Rhine-Westphalia Alt-Inden" IND010.A0101
ERR10036305 Germany Europe Germany "North Rhine-Westphalia Alt-Inden" IND011.A0101
ERR10036306 Germany Europe Germany "North Rhine-Westphalia Alt-Inden" IND012.A0101
ERR10036307 Germany Europe Germany "North Rhine-Westphalia Alt-Inden" IND013.A0101
ERR10036308 Germany Europe Germany "North Rhine-Westphalia Alt-Inden" IND014.A0101
ERR10036309 Germany Europe Germany "North Rhine-Westphalia Alt-Inden" IND015.A0101
ERR10036310 Germany Europe Germany "North Rhine-Westphalia Alt-Inden" IND016.A0101
ERR10036311 Germany Europe Germany "North Rhine-Westphalia Alt-Inden" IND017.A0101
ERR10036312 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Issendorf" ISS001.A0101
ERR10036313 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Issendorf" ISS002.A0101
ERR10036314 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL001.B0102
ERR10036315 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL002.B0102
ERR10036316 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL003.B0102
ERR10036317 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL004.B0102
ERR10036318 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL006.B0102
ERR10036319 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL007.B0102
ERR10036320 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL008.B0102
ERR10036321 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL009.B0102
ERR10036323 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL013.B0102
ERR10036324 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL014.B0102
ERR10036325 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL015.B0102
ERR10036326 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL016.B0102
ERR10036327 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL017.A0102
ERR10036328 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL018.B0102
ERR10036329 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL019.B0102
ERR10036330 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL020.A0102
ERR10036331 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL021.A0102
ERR10036332 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL022.B0102
ERR10036333 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL023.B0102
ERR10036334 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL024.B0102
ERR10036335 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL025.B0102
ERR10036336 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL026.B0102
ERR10036337 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL027.B0102
ERR10036338 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL028.B0102
ERR10036339 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL030.A0102
ERR10036340 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL031.B0102
ERR10036341 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL032.B0102
ERR10036342 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL033.B0102
ERR10036343 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL034.A0102
ERR10036344 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL035.B0102
ERR10036345 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL037.A0102
ERR10036346 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL038.A0102
ERR10036347 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL041.B0102
ERR10036348 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL042.A0102
ERR10036349 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL043.B0102
ERR10036350 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL044.B0102
ERR10036351 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL045.B0102
ERR10036352 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL047.B0102
ERR10036353 Denmark Europe Denmark "Zealand Sct. Clements Copenhagen" KPN001.A0101
ERR10036354 Denmark Europe Denmark "Zealand Sct. Clements Copenhagen" KPN002.A0101
ERR10036355 Denmark Europe Denmark "Zealand Sct. Clements Copenhagen" KPN003.A0101
ERR10036356 Denmark Europe Denmark "Zealand Sct. Clements Copenhagen" KPN004.A0101
ERR10036357 Denmark Europe Denmark "Zealand Sct. Clements Copenhagen" KPN005.A0101
ERR10036359 Denmark Europe Denmark "Zealand Sct. Clements Copenhagen" KPN007.A0101
ERR10036360 Denmark Europe Denmark "Zealand Sct. Clements Copenhagen" KPN008.A0101
ERR10036361 Denmark Europe Denmark "Zealand Sct. Clements Copenhagen" KPN009.A0101
ERR10036362 Denmark Europe Denmark "Zealand Sct. Clements Copenhagen" KPN010.A0101
ERR10036363 Denmark Europe Denmark "Zealand Sct. Clements Copenhagen" KPN011.A0101
ERR10036365 Denmark Europe Denmark "Zealand Sct. Clements Copenhagen" KPN013.A0101
ERR10036366 Denmark Europe Denmark "Zealand Sct. Clements Copenhagen" KPN014.A0101
ERR10036367 Denmark Europe Denmark "Zealand Sct. Clements Copenhagen" KPN015.A0101
ERR10036368 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Suffolk RAF Lakenheath" LAK001.A0101
ERR10036369 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Suffolk RAF Lakenheath" LAK002.A0101
ERR10036370 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Suffolk RAF Lakenheath" LAK003.A0101
ERR10036371 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Suffolk RAF Lakenheath" LAK004.A0101
ERR10036372 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Suffolk RAF Lakenheath" LAK005.A0101
ERR10036373 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Suffolk RAF Lakenheath" LAK006.A0101
ERR10036374 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Suffolk RAF Lakenheath" LAK007.A0101
ERR10036375 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Suffolk RAF Lakenheath" LAK008.A0101
ERR10036376 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Suffolk RAF Lakenheath" LAK009.A0101
ERR10036377 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Suffolk RAF Lakenheath" LAK010.A0101
ERR10036378 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Suffolk RAF Lakenheath" LAK011.A0101
ERR10036379 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Suffolk RAF Lakenheath" LAK012.A0101
ERR10036380 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Suffolk RAF Lakenheath" LAK013.A0101
ERR10036382 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Suffolk RAF Lakenheath" LAK015.A0101
ERR10036383 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Suffolk RAF Lakenheath" LAK016.A0101
ERR10036384 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Liebenau" LBU001.A0201
ERR10036385 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Liebenau" LBU002.A0201
ERR10036386 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Liebenau" LBU003.A0201
ERR10036387 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Liebenau" LBU004.A0201
ERR10036388 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Liebenau" LBU005.A0201
ERR10036389 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Liebenau" LBU006.A0201
ERR10036390 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Liebenau" LBU007.A0201
ERR10036391 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Liebenau" LBU008.A0201
ERR10036392 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Liebenau" LBU009.A0201
ERR10036393 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Liebenau" LBU010.A0101
ERR10036394 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Friesland Midlum" MDM001.A0101
ERR10036395 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Friesland Midlum" MDM002.A0101
ERR10036396 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Friesland Midlum" MDM003.A0101
ERR10036397 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Friesland Midlum" MDM004.A0101
ERR10036398 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Friesland Midlum" MDM005.A0101
ERR10036399 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Friesland Midlum" MDM006.A0101
ERR10036400 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Friesland Midlum" MDM007.A0101
ERR10036401 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" OAI001.A0101
ERR10036402 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" OAI002.A0101
ERR10036403 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" OAI003.A0101
ERR10036404 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" OAI004.A0101
ERR10036405 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" OAI005.A0101
ERR10036406 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" OAI006.A0101
ERR10036407 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" OAI007.A0101
ERR10036408 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" OAI008.A0101
ERR10036409 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" OAI009.A0101
ERR10036410 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" OAI010.A0101
ERR10036411 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" OAI011.A0101
ERR10036413 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" OAI013.A0101
ERR10036414 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" OAI015.A0101
ERR10036415 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" OAI016.A0101
ERR10036416 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" OAI017.A0101
ERR10036418 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Polhill" POH002.A0101
ERR10036419 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Polhill" POH003.A0101
ERR10036420 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Polhill" POH004.A0101
ERR10036421 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Polhill" POH005.A0101
ERR10036422 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Polhill" POH006.A0101
ERR10036423 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Polhill" POH007.A0101
ERR10036424 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Polhill" POH008.A0101
ERR10036425 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Polhill" POH009.A0101
ERR10036426 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED001.B0101
ERR10036427 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED003.A0101
ERR10036428 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED004.A0101
ERR10036429 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED005.A0101
ERR10036430 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED006.A0101
ERR10036431 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED007.B0101
ERR10036432 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED008.A0101
ERR10036434 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED010.A0101
ERR10036435 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED011.B0101
ERR10036436 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED012.B0101
ERR10036437 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED013.A0101
ERR10036438 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED014.A0101
ERR10036439 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED015.A0101
ERR10036440 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED016.A0101
ERR10036441 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED017.A0101
ERR10036442 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED018.A0101
ERR10036443 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED019.B0101
ERR10036444 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED020.A0101
ERR10036445 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED021.A0101
ERR10036446 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Schortens" SRS001.A0101
ERR10036447 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Schortens" SRS002.A0101
ERR10036448 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Schortens" SRS003.A0101
ERR10036449 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Schortens" SRS004.A0101
ERR10036450 Germany Europe Germany "Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig Rathausmarkt" SWG001.A0101
ERR10036451 Germany Europe Germany "Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig Rathausmarkt" SWG002.A0101
ERR10036452 Germany Europe Germany "Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig Rathausmarkt" SWG003.A0101
ERR10036453 Germany Europe Germany "Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig Rathausmarkt" SWG004.A0101
ERR10036455 Germany Europe Germany "Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig Rathausmarkt" SWG006.A0101
ERR10036456 Germany Europe Germany "Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig Rathausmarkt" SWG007.A0101
ERR10036457 Germany Europe Germany "Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig Rathausmarkt" SWG008.A0101
ERR10036458 Germany Europe Germany "Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig Rathausmarkt" SWG009.A0101
ERR10036459 Germany Europe Germany "Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig Rathausmarkt" SWG010.A0101
ERR10036460 Germany Europe Germany "Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig Rathausmarkt" SWG011.A0101
ERR10036461 Germany Europe Germany "Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig Rathausmarkt" SWG012.A0101
ERR10036462 Germany Europe Germany "Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig Rathausmarkt" SWG013.A0101
ERR10036463 Germany Europe Germany "Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig Rathausmarkt" SWG014.A0101
ERR10036464 Germany Europe Germany "Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig Rathausmarkt" SWG015.A0101
ERR10036465 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Zetel" ZET001.A0101
ERR10036466 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Zetel" ZET002.A0101

teepean47 user from from anthrogenica posted this ( these are the regions of samples) (y)

ERR10036003 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hannover-Anderten" ADN016.A0201
ERR10036006 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK003.A0201
ERR10036008 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK005.A0201
ERR10036025 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK022.A0201
ERR10036037 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK034.A0201
ERR10036040 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK037.A0201
ERR10036052 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK049.A0201
ERR10036060 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK057.A0201
ERR10036067 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK064.A0201
ERR10036071 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK068.A0201
ERR10036082 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU005.A0101
ERR10036086 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU009.A0101
ERR10036090 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU013.A0101
ERR10036103 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Dunum" DUN007.A0101
ERR10036129 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO010.A0101
ERR10036135 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO017.A0101
ERR10036140 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO024.A0101
ERR10036151 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD011.A0101
ERR10036152 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD012.A0101
ERR10036153 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD013.A0101
ERR10036164 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hiddestorf" HID004.A0101
ERR10036174 Germany Europe Germany "Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Haeven" HVN010.A0101
ERR10036175 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire Norton Bishops Mill" S0531.E1.L1
ERR10036190 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Dorset Worth Matravers" S11569.E1.L1
ERR10036195 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Dorset Worth Matravers" S11575.E1.L1
ERR10036208 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S11588.E1.L1
ERR10036210 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S11590.E1.L1
ERR10036228 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire Norton Bishops Mill" S17269.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036232 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire Norton East Mill" S17273.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036234 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire Norton East Mill" S17275.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036247 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Dorset Worth Matravers" S20636.E1.L1
ERR10036248 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Dorset Worth Matravers" S20637.E1.L1
ERR10036252 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20641.E1.L1
ERR10036253 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20642.E1.L1
ERR10036268 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20658.E1.L1
ERR10036272 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20663.E1.L1
ERR10036284 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20676.E1.L1
ERR10036299 Germany Europe Germany "North Rhine-Westphalia Alt-Inden" IND005.A0101
ERR10036301 Germany Europe Germany "North Rhine-Westphalia Alt-Inden" IND007.A0101
ERR10036322 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL012.A0102
ERR10036358 Denmark Europe Denmark "Zealand Sct. Clements Copenhagen" KPN006.A0101
ERR10036364 Denmark Europe Denmark "Zealand Sct. Clements Copenhagen" KPN012.A0101
ERR10036381 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Suffolk RAF Lakenheath" LAK014.A0101
ERR10036412 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" OAI012.A0101
ERR10036417 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Polhill" POH001.A0101
ERR10036433 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED009.A0101
ERR10036454 Germany Europe Germany "Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig Rathausmarkt" SWG005.A0101
ERR10035988 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hannover-Anderten" ADN001.A0101
ERR10035989 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hannover-Anderten" ADN002.A0101
ERR10035990 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hannover-Anderten" ADN003.A0101
ERR10035991 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hannover-Anderten" ADN004.A0101
ERR10035992 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hannover-Anderten" ADN005.A0101
ERR10035993 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hannover-Anderten" ADN006.A0101
ERR10035994 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hannover-Anderten" ADN007.A0101
ERR10035995 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hannover-Anderten" ADN008.A0101
ERR10035996 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hannover-Anderten" ADN009.A0101
ERR10035997 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hannover-Anderten" ADN010.A0101
ERR10035998 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hannover-Anderten" ADN011.A0101
ERR10035999 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hannover-Anderten" ADN012.A0201
ERR10036000 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hannover-Anderten" ADN013.A0201
ERR10036001 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hannover-Anderten" ADN014.A0201
ERR10036002 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hannover-Anderten" ADN015.A0201
ERR10036004 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK001.A0201
ERR10036005 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK002.A0201
ERR10036007 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK004.A0201
ERR10036009 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK006.A0201
ERR10036010 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK007.A0201
ERR10036011 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK008.A0201
ERR10036012 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK009.A0201
ERR10036013 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK010.A0201
ERR10036014 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK011.A0201
ERR10036015 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK012.A0201
ERR10036016 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK013.A0201
ERR10036017 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK014.A0201
ERR10036018 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK015.A0201
ERR10036019 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK016.A0201
ERR10036020 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK017.A0201
ERR10036021 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK018.A0201
ERR10036022 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK019.A0201
ERR10036023 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK020.A0201
ERR10036024 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK021.A0201
ERR10036026 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK023.A0201
ERR10036027 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK024.A0201
ERR10036028 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK025.A0201
ERR10036029 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK026.A0201
ERR10036030 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK027.A0201
ERR10036031 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK028.A0201
ERR10036032 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK029.A0201
ERR10036033 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK030.A0201
ERR10036034 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK031.A0201
ERR10036035 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK032.A0201
ERR10036036 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK033.A0201
ERR10036038 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK035.A0201
ERR10036039 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK036.A0201
ERR10036041 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK038.A0201
ERR10036042 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK039.A0201
ERR10036043 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK040.A0201
ERR10036044 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK041.A0201
ERR10036045 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK042.A0201
ERR10036046 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK043.A0201
ERR10036047 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK044.A0201
ERR10036048 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK045.A0201
ERR10036049 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK046.A0201
ERR10036050 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK047.A0201
ERR10036051 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK048.A0201
ERR10036053 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK050.A0201
ERR10036054 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK051.A0201
ERR10036055 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK052.A0201
ERR10036056 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK053.A0201
ERR10036057 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK054.A0201
ERR10036058 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK055.A0201
ERR10036059 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK056.A0201
ERR10036061 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK058.A0201
ERR10036062 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK059.A0201
ERR10036063 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK060.A0201
ERR10036064 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK061.A0201
ERR10036065 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK062.A0201
ERR10036066 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK063.A0201
ERR10036068 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK065.A0201
ERR10036069 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK066.A0201
ERR10036070 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK067.A0201
ERR10036072 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK069.A0201
ERR10036073 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK070.A0201
ERR10036074 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK071.A0201
ERR10036075 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK072.A0201
ERR10036076 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK073.A0201
ERR10036077 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Dover Buckland" BUK074.A0201
ERR10036078 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU001.A0101
ERR10036079 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU002.A0101
ERR10036080 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU003.A0101
ERR10036081 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU004.A0101
ERR10036083 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU006.A0101
ERR10036084 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU007.A0101
ERR10036085 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU008.A0101
ERR10036087 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU010.A0101
ERR10036088 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU011.A0101
ERR10036089 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU012.A0101
ERR10036091 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU014.A0101
ERR10036092 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU015.A0101
ERR10036093 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU016.A0101
ERR10036094 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU017.A0101
ERR10036095 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Drantum" DRU018.A0101
ERR10036096 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Dunum" DUN001.A0101
ERR10036097 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Dunum" DUN001.B0101
ERR10036098 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Dunum" DUN002.A0101
ERR10036099 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Dunum" DUN003.A0101
ERR10036100 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Dunum" DUN004.A0101
ERR10036101 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Dunum" DUN005.A0101
ERR10036102 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Dunum" DUN006.A0101
ERR10036104 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Dunum" DUN008.A0101
ERR10036105 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Dunum" DUN009.A0101
ERR10036106 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Dunum" DUN010.A0101
ERR10036107 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Dunum" DUN011.A0101
ERR10036108 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Dunum" DUN012.A0101
ERR10036109 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Dunum" DUN013.A0101
ERR10036110 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Dunum" DUN014.A0101
ERR10036111 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Eastry Updown" EAS001.A0101
ERR10036112 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Eastry Updown" EAS002.A0101
ERR10036113 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Eastry Updown" EAS004.A0101
ERR10036114 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Eastry Updown" EAS005.A0101
ERR10036115 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Eastry Updown" EAS006.A0101
ERR10036116 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Ely" ELY001.A0101
ERR10036117 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Ely" ELY002.A0101
ERR10036118 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Ely" ELY003.A0101
ERR10036119 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Ely" ELY004.A0101
ERR10036120 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Ely" ELY005.A0101
ERR10036121 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Ely" ELY006.A0101
ERR10036122 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO001.A0101
ERR10036123 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO002.A0101
ERR10036124 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO004.A0101
ERR10036125 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO005.A0101
ERR10036126 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO006.A0101
ERR10036127 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO007.A0101
ERR10036128 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO008.A0101
ERR10036130 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO012.A0101
ERR10036131 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO013.A0101
ERR10036132 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO014.A0101
ERR10036133 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO015.A0101
ERR10036134 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO016.A0101
ERR10036136 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO019.A0101
ERR10036137 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO020.A0101
ERR10036138 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO021.A0101
ERR10036139 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Groningen Groningen" GRO023.A0101
ERR10036141 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD001.A0101
ERR10036142 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD002.A0101
ERR10036143 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD003.A0101
ERR10036144 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD004.A0101
ERR10036145 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD005.A0101
ERR10036146 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD006.A0101
ERR10036147 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD007.A0101
ERR10036148 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD008.A0101
ERR10036149 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD009.A0101
ERR10036150 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD010.A0101
ERR10036154 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD014.A0101
ERR10036155 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD015.A0101
ERR10036156 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD016.A0101
ERR10036157 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD017.A0101
ERR10036158 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Hatherdene Close" HAD018.B0101
ERR10036159 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hiddestorf" HID001.A0101
ERR10036160 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hiddestorf" HID001.B0101
ERR10036161 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hiddestorf" HID002.A0101
ERR10036162 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hiddestorf" HID002.B0101
ERR10036163 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Hiddestorf" HID003.A0101
ERR10036165 Germany Europe Germany "Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Haeven" HVN001.A0101
ERR10036166 Germany Europe Germany "Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Haeven" HVN002.A0101
ERR10036167 Germany Europe Germany "Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Haeven" HVN003.B0101
ERR10036168 Germany Europe Germany "Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Haeven" HVN004.A0101
ERR10036169 Germany Europe Germany "Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Haeven" HVN005.A0101
ERR10036170 Germany Europe Germany "Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Haeven" HVN006.A0101
ERR10036171 Germany Europe Germany "Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Haeven" HVN007.A0101
ERR10036172 Germany Europe Germany "Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Haeven" HVN008.A0101
ERR10036173 Germany Europe Germany "Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Haeven" HVN009.B0101
ERR10036176 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" SI0763.E1.L1
ERR10036177 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" SI0764.E1.L1
ERR10036178 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" SI0765.E1.L1
ERR10036179 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" SI0766.E1.L1
ERR10036180 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" SI0767.E1.L1
ERR10036181 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" SI0768.E1.L1
ERR10036182 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" SI0771.E1.L1
ERR10036183 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" SI0772.E1.L1
ERR10036184 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" SI0775.E1.L1
ERR10036185 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Linton" SI0790.E1.L1
ERR10036186 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Linton" SI0791.E1.L1
ERR10036187 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" SI0792.E1.L1
ERR10036188 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Dorset Worth Matravers" S11567.E1.L1
ERR10036189 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Dorset Worth Matravers" S11568.E1.L1
ERR10036191 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Dorset Worth Matravers" S11570.E1.L1
ERR10036192 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Dorset Worth Matravers" S11571.E1.L1
ERR10036193 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Dorset Worth Matravers" S11573.E1.L1
ERR10036194 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Dorset Worth Matravers" S11574.E1.L1
ERR10036196 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Dorset Worth Matravers" S11576.E1.L1
ERR10036197 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Dorset Worth Matravers" S11577.E1.L1
ERR10036198 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Dorset Worth Matravers" S11578.E1.L1
ERR10036199 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Dorset Worth Matravers" S11579.E1.L1
ERR10036200 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Dorset Worth Matravers" S11580.E1.L1
ERR10036201 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Dorset Worth Matravers" S11581.E1.L1
ERR10036202 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Dorset Worth Matravers" S11582.E1.L1
ERR10036203 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S11583.E1.L1
ERR10036204 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S11584.E1.L1
ERR10036205 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S11585.E1.L1
ERR10036206 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S11586.E1.L1
ERR10036207 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S11587.E1.L1
ERR10036209 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S11589.E1.L1
ERR10036211 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Rookery Hill Bishopstone" S14533.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036212 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Rookery Hill Bishopstone" S14534.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036213 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Rookery Hill Bishopstone" S14535.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036214 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Rookery Hill Bishopstone" S14536.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036215 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Rookery Hill Bishopstone" S14538.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036216 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Rookery Hill Bishopstone" S14539.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036217 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Rookery Hill Bishopstone" S14540.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036218 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Rookery Hill Bishopstone" S14541.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036219 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Rookery Hill Bishopstone" S14542.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036220 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cornwall Bude Widemouth Bay" S16383.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036221 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cornwall Newquay Crantock" S16385.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036222 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cornwall Newquay Crantock" S16389.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036223 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire Clapdale Fox Holes Cave" S16392.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036224 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Buckinghamshire Wolverton Radcliffe School" S16508.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036225 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Buckinghamshire Wolverton Radcliffe School" S16509.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036226 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Buckinghamshire Wolverton Radcliffe School" S16510.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036227 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire Norton Bishops Mill" S17268.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036229 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire Norton Bishops Mill" S17270.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036230 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire Norton Bishops Mill" S17271.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036231 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire Norton East Mill" S17272.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036233 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire Norton East Mill" S17274.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036235 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire Norton East Mill" S17276.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036236 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Durham Hartlepool Olive Street" S17277.Y1.E1.L1
ERR10036237 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Apple Down West Chichester" S20597.E1.L1
ERR10036238 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Apple Down West Chichester" S20598.E1.L1
ERR10036239 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Apple Down West Chichester" S20600.E1.L1
ERR10036240 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Apple Down West Chichester" S20601.E1.L1
ERR10036241 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Apple Down West Chichester" S20602.E1.L1
ERR10036242 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Apple Down West Chichester" S20603.E1.L1
ERR10036243 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Apple Down West Chichester" S20604.E1.L1
ERR10036244 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Apple Down West Chichester" S20605.E1.L1
ERR10036245 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Apple Down West Chichester" S20607.E1.L1
ERR10036246 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Sussex Apple Down West Chichester" S20608.E1.L1
ERR10036249 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20638.E1.L1
ERR10036250 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20639.E1.L1
ERR10036251 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20640.E1.L1
ERR10036254 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20643.E1.L1
ERR10036255 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20644.E1.L1
ERR10036256 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20645.E1.L1
ERR10036257 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20646.E1.L1
ERR10036258 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20648.E1.L1
ERR10036259 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20649.E1.L1
ERR10036260 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20650.E1.L1
ERR10036261 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20651.E1.L1
ERR10036262 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20652.E1.L1
ERR10036263 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20653.E1.L1
ERR10036264 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20654.E1.L1
ERR10036265 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20655.E1.L1
ERR10036266 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20656.E1.L1
ERR10036267 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20657.E1.L1
ERR10036269 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20659.E1.L1
ERR10036270 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20660.E1.L1
ERR10036271 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20661.E1.L1
ERR10036273 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20665.E1.L1
ERR10036274 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20666.E1.L1
ERR10036275 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20667.E1.L1
ERR10036276 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20668.E1.L1
ERR10036277 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20669.E1.L1
ERR10036278 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20670.E1.L1
ERR10036279 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20671.E1.L1
ERR10036280 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20672.E1.L1
ERR10036281 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20673.E1.L1
ERR10036282 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20674.E1.L1
ERR10036283 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20675.E1.L1
ERR10036285 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20677.E1.L1
ERR10036286 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20678.E1.L1
ERR10036287 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20679.E1.L1
ERR10036288 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire West Heslerton" S20680.E1.L1
ERR10036289 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Lincolnshire Lincoln Lincoln Castle" S3011.L1
ERR10036290 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Buckinghamshire Wolverton Radcliffe School" S3037.L1
ERR10036291 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Lincolnshire Lincoln Lincoln Castle" S3044.L1
ERR10036292 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Lincolnshire Lincoln Lincoln Castle" S3045.L1
ERR10036293 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Yorkshire Ribblesdale Selside Grike" S3056.L1
ERR10036294 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Folkestone Dover Hill" S5372.L1
ERR10036295 Germany Europe Germany "North Rhine-Westphalia Alt-Inden" IND001.A0101
ERR10036296 Germany Europe Germany "North Rhine-Westphalia Alt-Inden" IND002.A0101
ERR10036297 Germany Europe Germany "North Rhine-Westphalia Alt-Inden" IND003.A0101
ERR10036298 Germany Europe Germany "North Rhine-Westphalia Alt-Inden" IND004.A0101
ERR10036300 Germany Europe Germany "North Rhine-Westphalia Alt-Inden" IND006.A0101
ERR10036302 Germany Europe Germany "North Rhine-Westphalia Alt-Inden" IND008.A0101
ERR10036303 Germany Europe Germany "North Rhine-Westphalia Alt-Inden" IND009.A0101
ERR10036304 Germany Europe Germany "North Rhine-Westphalia Alt-Inden" IND010.A0101
ERR10036305 Germany Europe Germany "North Rhine-Westphalia Alt-Inden" IND011.A0101
ERR10036306 Germany Europe Germany "North Rhine-Westphalia Alt-Inden" IND012.A0101
ERR10036307 Germany Europe Germany "North Rhine-Westphalia Alt-Inden" IND013.A0101
ERR10036308 Germany Europe Germany "North Rhine-Westphalia Alt-Inden" IND014.A0101
ERR10036309 Germany Europe Germany "North Rhine-Westphalia Alt-Inden" IND015.A0101
ERR10036310 Germany Europe Germany "North Rhine-Westphalia Alt-Inden" IND016.A0101
ERR10036311 Germany Europe Germany "North Rhine-Westphalia Alt-Inden" IND017.A0101
ERR10036312 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Issendorf" ISS001.A0101
ERR10036313 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Issendorf" ISS002.A0101
ERR10036314 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL001.B0102
ERR10036315 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL002.B0102
ERR10036316 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL003.B0102
ERR10036317 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL004.B0102
ERR10036318 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL006.B0102
ERR10036319 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL007.B0102
ERR10036320 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL008.B0102
ERR10036321 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL009.B0102
ERR10036323 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL013.B0102
ERR10036324 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL014.B0102
ERR10036325 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL015.B0102
ERR10036326 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL016.B0102
ERR10036327 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL017.A0102
ERR10036328 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL018.B0102
ERR10036329 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL019.B0102
ERR10036330 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL020.A0102
ERR10036331 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL021.A0102
ERR10036332 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL022.B0102
ERR10036333 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL023.B0102
ERR10036334 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL024.B0102
ERR10036335 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL025.B0102
ERR10036336 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL026.B0102
ERR10036337 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL027.B0102
ERR10036338 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL028.B0102
ERR10036339 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL030.A0102
ERR10036340 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL031.B0102
ERR10036341 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL032.B0102
ERR10036342 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL033.B0102
ERR10036343 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL034.A0102
ERR10036344 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL035.B0102
ERR10036345 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL037.A0102
ERR10036346 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL038.A0102
ERR10036347 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL041.B0102
ERR10036348 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL042.A0102
ERR10036349 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL043.B0102
ERR10036350 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL044.B0102
ERR10036351 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL045.B0102
ERR10036352 Ireland Europe Ireland "Roscommon Kilteasheen The Bishop’s Seat" KIL047.B0102
ERR10036353 Denmark Europe Denmark "Zealand Sct. Clements Copenhagen" KPN001.A0101
ERR10036354 Denmark Europe Denmark "Zealand Sct. Clements Copenhagen" KPN002.A0101
ERR10036355 Denmark Europe Denmark "Zealand Sct. Clements Copenhagen" KPN003.A0101
ERR10036356 Denmark Europe Denmark "Zealand Sct. Clements Copenhagen" KPN004.A0101
ERR10036357 Denmark Europe Denmark "Zealand Sct. Clements Copenhagen" KPN005.A0101
ERR10036359 Denmark Europe Denmark "Zealand Sct. Clements Copenhagen" KPN007.A0101
ERR10036360 Denmark Europe Denmark "Zealand Sct. Clements Copenhagen" KPN008.A0101
ERR10036361 Denmark Europe Denmark "Zealand Sct. Clements Copenhagen" KPN009.A0101
ERR10036362 Denmark Europe Denmark "Zealand Sct. Clements Copenhagen" KPN010.A0101
ERR10036363 Denmark Europe Denmark "Zealand Sct. Clements Copenhagen" KPN011.A0101
ERR10036365 Denmark Europe Denmark "Zealand Sct. Clements Copenhagen" KPN013.A0101
ERR10036366 Denmark Europe Denmark "Zealand Sct. Clements Copenhagen" KPN014.A0101
ERR10036367 Denmark Europe Denmark "Zealand Sct. Clements Copenhagen" KPN015.A0101
ERR10036368 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Suffolk RAF Lakenheath" LAK001.A0101
ERR10036369 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Suffolk RAF Lakenheath" LAK002.A0101
ERR10036370 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Suffolk RAF Lakenheath" LAK003.A0101
ERR10036371 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Suffolk RAF Lakenheath" LAK004.A0101
ERR10036372 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Suffolk RAF Lakenheath" LAK005.A0101
ERR10036373 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Suffolk RAF Lakenheath" LAK006.A0101
ERR10036374 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Suffolk RAF Lakenheath" LAK007.A0101
ERR10036375 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Suffolk RAF Lakenheath" LAK008.A0101
ERR10036376 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Suffolk RAF Lakenheath" LAK009.A0101
ERR10036377 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Suffolk RAF Lakenheath" LAK010.A0101
ERR10036378 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Suffolk RAF Lakenheath" LAK011.A0101
ERR10036379 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Suffolk RAF Lakenheath" LAK012.A0101
ERR10036380 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Suffolk RAF Lakenheath" LAK013.A0101
ERR10036382 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Suffolk RAF Lakenheath" LAK015.A0101
ERR10036383 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Suffolk RAF Lakenheath" LAK016.A0101
ERR10036384 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Liebenau" LBU001.A0201
ERR10036385 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Liebenau" LBU002.A0201
ERR10036386 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Liebenau" LBU003.A0201
ERR10036387 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Liebenau" LBU004.A0201
ERR10036388 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Liebenau" LBU005.A0201
ERR10036389 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Liebenau" LBU006.A0201
ERR10036390 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Liebenau" LBU007.A0201
ERR10036391 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Liebenau" LBU008.A0201
ERR10036392 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Liebenau" LBU009.A0201
ERR10036393 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Liebenau" LBU010.A0101
ERR10036394 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Friesland Midlum" MDM001.A0101
ERR10036395 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Friesland Midlum" MDM002.A0101
ERR10036396 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Friesland Midlum" MDM003.A0101
ERR10036397 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Friesland Midlum" MDM004.A0101
ERR10036398 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Friesland Midlum" MDM005.A0101
ERR10036399 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Friesland Midlum" MDM006.A0101
ERR10036400 Netherlands Europe Netherlands "Friesland Midlum" MDM007.A0101
ERR10036401 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" OAI001.A0101
ERR10036402 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" OAI002.A0101
ERR10036403 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" OAI003.A0101
ERR10036404 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" OAI004.A0101
ERR10036405 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" OAI005.A0101
ERR10036406 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" OAI006.A0101
ERR10036407 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" OAI007.A0101
ERR10036408 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" OAI008.A0101
ERR10036409 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" OAI009.A0101
ERR10036410 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" OAI010.A0101
ERR10036411 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" OAI011.A0101
ERR10036413 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" OAI013.A0101
ERR10036414 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" OAI015.A0101
ERR10036415 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" OAI016.A0101
ERR10036416 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Cambridgeshire Oakington" OAI017.A0101
ERR10036418 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Polhill" POH002.A0101
ERR10036419 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Polhill" POH003.A0101
ERR10036420 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Polhill" POH004.A0101
ERR10036421 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Polhill" POH005.A0101
ERR10036422 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Polhill" POH006.A0101
ERR10036423 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Polhill" POH007.A0101
ERR10036424 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Polhill" POH008.A0101
ERR10036425 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Kent Polhill" POH009.A0101
ERR10036426 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED001.B0101
ERR10036427 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED003.A0101
ERR10036428 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED004.A0101
ERR10036429 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED005.A0101
ERR10036430 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED006.A0101
ERR10036431 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED007.B0101
ERR10036432 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED008.A0101
ERR10036434 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED010.A0101
ERR10036435 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED011.B0101
ERR10036436 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED012.B0101
ERR10036437 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED013.A0101
ERR10036438 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED014.A0101
ERR10036439 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED015.A0101
ERR10036440 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED016.A0101
ERR10036441 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED017.A0101
ERR10036442 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED018.A0101
ERR10036443 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED019.B0101
ERR10036444 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED020.A0101
ERR10036445 United Kingdom Europe United Kingdom "Norfolk Sedgeford" SED021.A0101
ERR10036446 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Schortens" SRS001.A0101
ERR10036447 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Schortens" SRS002.A0101
ERR10036448 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Schortens" SRS003.A0101
ERR10036449 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Schortens" SRS004.A0101
ERR10036450 Germany Europe Germany "Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig Rathausmarkt" SWG001.A0101
ERR10036451 Germany Europe Germany "Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig Rathausmarkt" SWG002.A0101
ERR10036452 Germany Europe Germany "Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig Rathausmarkt" SWG003.A0101
ERR10036453 Germany Europe Germany "Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig Rathausmarkt" SWG004.A0101
ERR10036455 Germany Europe Germany "Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig Rathausmarkt" SWG006.A0101
ERR10036456 Germany Europe Germany "Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig Rathausmarkt" SWG007.A0101
ERR10036457 Germany Europe Germany "Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig Rathausmarkt" SWG008.A0101
ERR10036458 Germany Europe Germany "Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig Rathausmarkt" SWG009.A0101
ERR10036459 Germany Europe Germany "Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig Rathausmarkt" SWG010.A0101
ERR10036460 Germany Europe Germany "Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig Rathausmarkt" SWG011.A0101
ERR10036461 Germany Europe Germany "Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig Rathausmarkt" SWG012.A0101
ERR10036462 Germany Europe Germany "Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig Rathausmarkt" SWG013.A0101
ERR10036463 Germany Europe Germany "Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig Rathausmarkt" SWG014.A0101
ERR10036464 Germany Europe Germany "Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig Rathausmarkt" SWG015.A0101
ERR10036465 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Zetel" ZET001.A0101
ERR10036466 Germany Europe Germany "Lower Saxony Zetel" ZET002.A0101

Fantastic. (y)I hope he can analyze and post them too. Do you think he'll do it soon?

Thanks for sharing, kingjohn!

I see teepean47 has actually analyzed some of the Lower Saxony Hannover-Anderten samples of which there are 4 J2b-L283 samples so far:
Code:
[COLOR=#000000][FONT='inherit']Sample_name  [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT='inherit']Hg  [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT='inherit']Hg_marker  [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT='inherit']Total_reads  [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT='inherit']Valid_markers  [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT='inherit']QC-score  [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT='inherit']QC-1  [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT='inherit']QC-2  [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT='inherit']QC-3
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT='inherit']ADN001    J-Y12007*(xY12000)    Y12007    17862779    32852    1.0    1.0    1.0    1.0[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT='inherit']ADN002    R-Z8    Z26;S1671.2;etc.    14729400    32203    1.0    1.0    1.0    1.0[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT='inherit']ADN003    R-S23634    Y90094    15915255    3124    1.0    1.0    1.0    1.0[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT='inherit']ADN004    R-S21728    S21728    4870581    9293    1.0    1.0    1.0    1.0[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT='inherit']ADN005    J-Z1043    CTS9036;CTS9038    20500715    36203    1.0    1.0    1.0    1.0[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT='inherit']ADN006    R-Y156345    Y157274    20951723    3774    0.7142857142857143    1.0    1.0    0.7142857142857143[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT='inherit']ADN007    R-Y62830    Y62830    17767905    34375    0.7857142857142857    1.0    1.0    0.7857142857142857[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT='inherit']ADN008    I-S14887*(xY11203)    S14887    21044571    37739    1.0    1.0    1.0    1.0[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT='inherit']ADN009    J-Z1043*(xBY71167)    CTS9036    14177803    30695    1.0    1.0    1.0    1.0[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT='inherit']ADN010    J-Y12007*(xY12000,Y155803)    Y12007    18816363    35070    1.0    1.0    1.0    1.0[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT='inherit']ADN011    R-BY108231    Y77624    14870332    2758    0.8    1.0    1.0    0.8[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT='inherit']ADN012    R-Z258    S372    3291692    1361    1.0    1.0    1.0    1.0[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT='inherit']ADN014    R-Y3159*(xFGC17429,A9455)    CTS10893;Y11028    17056902    33811    1.0    1.0    1.0    1.0[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT='inherit']ADN015    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT='inherit']R-M269[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT='inherit']YSC0000248[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT='inherit']24216792[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT='inherit']3358[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT='inherit']1.0[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT='inherit']1.0[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT='inherit']1.0[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT='inherit']1.0[/FONT][/COLOR]

As far as autosomal ancestry is concerned, these geneticists are making the same assumptions made by the writers of the paper on the Etruscans, i.e. seeing large increases in "new migration" ancestry, and assuming that the change to modern genotypes was the result of migration from, in this case, France.

I don't doubt that there was French migration into England with the passing centuries, primarily, perhaps, as the result of the Norman conquest, but also as the result of trade, or followers of the various French princesses who became Queens of England, but enough to drop the "North Germanic" percentage from 76% to 38%?

Shouldn't consideration be given to the fact that perhaps Britons pushed west returned in later centuries, providing a sort of "resurgence" of "native" ancestry. We saw it after the Neolithic. Even within eastern England, who was going to get burials which we can research, the current AS elite, or the British slaves?

I have not all the clues to give my point (not read the paper).
The continental late input similar to IA France (or Gallia) could have more than an origin, I think it is the Angela's point.
First of all, I find curious the naming "southwestern European" for France IA; it is true it was an heterogenous pop according to places.
The northern France ones were rather close to some Belgian-like thing, not identical to IA insular Celts, but not deserving the term of "surhwestern European". In Late medieval times, Normans and Angevins (acquainted with Aquitanians) have surely peopled some places in England, Aquianians increasing the southwestern aspect. And late Celtic peopling of Britains had surely already implied some French-IA-like people, and the resurge of the mixed Celtic pre-Saxons-pre-Vikings pop could have increased the input of a french-IA-like element in the total English pop.

This thread has been viewed 41335 times.

Back