Guess my nationality :)

Well, you definitely don't look Filipino, although that's what your flag would indicate.

Turkish perhaps? You could also be Greek, I think.

Welcome to Eupedia Pacificbreeze. Just make sure the flag you selected matches place of your residence.
Georgian?

I tend to agree with Angela it could be anything eastern Med. I knew a Palestinian having the same look but I would not say its atypical of that area.

Georgian or somewhere from that area, you look like you could be from the Caucasus.

Armenian or Azeri.

Must be Georgian!

Last edited:
One of the caucasus nations for sure. Maybe Georgian or Armenian.

Heh, most people guessed my nationality without any problem... nice :)

I tend to agree with Angela it could be anything eastern Med. I knew a Palestinian having the same look but I would not say its atypical of that area.
I heard about red head people in ME and North Africa, how typical is it in that area?
I would like to find red head people from ME, some say there are a lot of them in Morocco. I guess i have to travel to Morocco ))

I heard about red head people in ME and North Africa, how typical is it in that area?
I would like to find red head people from ME, some say there are a lot of them in Morocco. I guess i have to travel to Morocco ))
I dunno but I have been only in Tunisia, red haired there are almost inexistent, I dunno if it is a preserved traits among the purest Berbers. Like the queen of Morocco.
50d54d0bfd1ee486176c241423fe10bf.jpg

Like Hautville stated they are extremely rare taking the whole populations in consideration, so when you meet one its like a surprise :)

I would say Turkish, Georgian or Armenian. You look like how I imagine typical members of haplogroup G2a.

Sent from my LG-D620 using Tapatalk

View attachment 7690 Red Heads from Vilnius

Red Heads from Lithuania look so different. I mean color, they have light red, almost blond hair, in Georgia red heads have dark red, sometimes fire color )

I dunno but I have been only in Tunisia, red haired there are almost inexistent, I dunno if it is a preserved traits among the purest Berbers. Like the queen of Morocco.
View attachment 7691

If it is her natural color, it looks very "georgian" red head )))
Like my sister ))

Here you can see many georgiaan red heads from 38:00

I would say Turkish, Georgian or Armenian. You look like how I imagine typical members of haplogroup G2a.

Sent from my LG-D620 using Tapatalk

I know what you mean, but appearance is from autosomal dna.

These men are also G2a.

James_Franciscus_1977.JPG

James Franciscus

nminow.jpg

Newton Minow

RichardIII_1667638a.jpg

Reconstructed head of Richard III of England

So, are you Georgian?

This thread has been viewed 14680 times.

Back