Banned
Reaction score
Ethnic group
North Sea Islander
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1b-L45
mtDNA haplogroup
K2b1a
Ancestry, what countries I could pass as a local of in your opinion, whatever Coonesque skull morphology you're into, whatever. The ethnicity in my profile is a bit facetious.

ec.JPG

Not the best pics, I know, but they were handy.

Ancestry, what countries I could pass as a local of in your opinion, whatever Coonesque skull morphology you're into, whatever. The ethnicity in my profile is a bit facetious.

View attachment 7803

More than anything else, you look British Isles mix to me, but perhaps also Norway, Germany?

Of course, I might have deduced that from your description of yourself. :)

Do you live in the south?

I'll obviously be holding back my actual ancestry until I see if I get any more ideas, but I do live in the South, at present. Why do you ask?

I'll obviously be holding back my actual ancestry until I see if I get any more ideas, but I do live in the South, at present. Why do you ask?

It was just a hunch...I get them. :) Maybe it's the background of the first picture. It gave me a sort of Mississippi/Louisiana type feel.

More than anything else, you look British Isles mix to me, but perhaps also Norway, Germany?

Of course, I might have deduced that from your description of yourself. :)

Do you live in the south?

Also my idea.

View attachment 7803

certainly Central North Europe, Slavo-Germanic, N France maybe,
that type can be from France to Ukraine. and from Danube to Baltic sea. the more the red the more West, the more the blonde East

anyway the second pic reminds me N France, the first N sea and baltic

Last edited:
For some reason I did not go for British as a general look. I would have thought there was some R1a there....Slavo-Germanic as Yetos pointed out. Nice smile never the less.

Thanks for your thoughts, all. You're all generally correct; I had a grandparent each from western Germany (Frankish), northern Nederland (Saxo-Frisian), northern England (Anglo-Danish) and southwest Ireland (Gaelic). The Slavic bit from a couple of you was interesting as well, as I've no paper trail of such, but consistently get 4-10% in various admixture runs.

This thread has been viewed 3418 times.

Back