IMG_20160713_220532.jpg
FB_IMG_1437005504011.jpg

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1437005509553.jpg
    FB_IMG_1437005509553.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 21
Central-eastern Europe.

Central-eastern Europe.

Correct Angela, this is me, my father is obviously Slovak as already stated and my mother is half Slovak and half American( European mix)

South Slav but somewhat atypical. Maybe from the north of the Balkans.

Very close, in fact in a way one could argue Slovakia as being a sort of northern point of the Balkans. My family must have some kind of connection with south slavs as everyone guess we come from there

Very close, in fact in a way one could argue Slovakia as being a sort of northern point of the Balkans. My family must have some kind of connection with south slavs as everyone guess we come from there
You don't have the beak, so I wouldn't say that much.

You don't have the beak, so I wouldn't say that much.

I did have a great great grandmother with the last name Petrovic. That isnt necessarily a proof for jugo ancestry but its possible the name came from many croatian settlers who settled in Slovakia after the turks attacked the balkans.

Very attractive you look Central Western European very Slovakian

I did have a great great grandmother with the last name Petrovic. That isnt necessarily a proof for jugo ancestry but its possible the name came from many croatian settlers who settled in Slovakia after the turks attacked the balkans.

Usually Serbians Croats and some Macedonians have IC names typically it's Serbian actually.

It's a possibly that you could be a Croatian or Bosnian secretly some Bosnians plot half way because of the Ostrogothic invasion

Balto-Slavic. Would pass anywhere in northern Balkan countries.

This thread has been viewed 8254 times.

Back