PDA

View Full Version : How would you categorize this person?

srdceleva
13-07-16, 22:29
How would you categorize this person?

Angela
13-07-16, 23:47
Central-eastern Europe.

Dinarid
14-07-16, 00:10
South Slav but somewhat atypical. Maybe from the north of the Balkans.

srdceleva
14-07-16, 10:55
Central-eastern Europe.

Correct Angela, this is me, my father is obviously Slovak as already stated and my mother is half Slovak and half American( European mix)

srdceleva
14-07-16, 10:58
South Slav but somewhat atypical. Maybe from the north of the Balkans.

Very close, in fact in a way one could argue Slovakia as being a sort of northern point of the Balkans. My family must have some kind of connection with south slavs as everyone guess we come from there

Dinarid
15-07-16, 03:27
Very close, in fact in a way one could argue Slovakia as being a sort of northern point of the Balkans. My family must have some kind of connection with south slavs as everyone guess we come from there
You don't have the beak, so I wouldn't say that much.

srdceleva
18-07-16, 20:30
You don't have the beak, so I wouldn't say that much.

I did have a great great grandmother with the last name Petrovic. That isnt necessarily a proof for jugo ancestry but its possible the name came from many croatian settlers who settled in Slovakia after the turks attacked the balkans.

Lenab
23-12-17, 14:23
Very attractive you look Central Western European very Slovakian

Lenab
23-12-17, 14:25
I did have a great great grandmother with the last name Petrovic. That isnt necessarily a proof for jugo ancestry but its possible the name came from many croatian settlers who settled in Slovakia after the turks attacked the balkans.

Usually Serbians Croats and some Macedonians have IC names typically it's Serbian actually.

It's a possibly that you could be a Croatian or Bosnian secretly some Bosnians plot half way because of the Ostrogothic invasion

avarex
13-02-18, 21:36
Balto-Slavic. Would pass anywhere in northern Balkan countries.