PDA

View Full Version : moderate Muslim rebels at work in Syria

bicicleur
20-07-16, 11:32
the Noureddine Zinki warriors are supported by the US as 'moderate rebels'
they beheaded a 13 year old boy

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/960/Buitenland/article/detail/2800344/2016/07/20/Syrische-rebellen-onthoofden-kind-in-video.dhtml

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/960/Buitenland/article/detail/2800344/2016/07/20/Syrische-rebellen-onthoofden-kind-in-video.dhtml

now the leaders of this group say it was 'an individual mistake' and this is not their policy

why don't I trust these guys anymore?

LABERIA
20-07-16, 11:47

now the leaders of this group say it was 'an individual mistake' and this is not their policy

why don't I trust these guys anymore?

Because bombs exploded in your home and you can not trust anyone, not just this guys.

bicicleur
20-07-16, 12:09
Because bombs exploded in your home and you can not trust anyone, not just this guys.

to many people have been raised with hate against the 'infidels'
and not only hate, also despise, they feel the 'infidels' should be killed

LABERIA
20-07-16, 13:15
to many people have been raised with hate against the 'infidels'
and not only hate, also despise, they feel the 'infidels' should be killed

They can think what they want. At the end of the day when they see their face on the mirror, they understand everything.

bicicleur
20-07-16, 13:51
They can think what they want. At the end of the day when they see their face on the mirror, they understand everything.

but their victims can't

LABERIA
20-07-16, 14:38
but their victims can't

Unfortunately yes. What can we do? Let's kill them all?

gyms
20-07-16, 15:51

Always Look on the Bright Side of Life - Monty Python's Life of Brian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ

LeBrok
20-07-16, 16:22

why don't I trust these guys anymore? Is it Muslim bashing? Just tell us that you know one Muslim that you like.
Because, if this thread is only created for Muslim bashing, it is racist in it's nature and is against Eupedia rules and should be deleted. You should delete it as a moderator.

bicicleur
20-07-16, 18:02

that is not the question, it is should the US keep on supporting these so-called 'moderate rebels' in Syria

LABERIA
20-07-16, 18:10
that is not the question, it is should the US keep on supporting these so-called 'moderate Muslim rebels' in Syria

But they have to support one side in the conflict. Or you are suggesting that USA should stop making foreign policy?

gyms
20-07-16, 18:36
" Or you are suggesting that USA should stop making foreign policy?"

Make Love Not War.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMWys3lBvEk

LABERIA
20-07-16, 18:47
" Or you are suggesting that USA should stop making foreign policy?"

Make Love Not War.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMWys3lBvEk

Yep, i agree with you. Of course after the end of this war people will start again to make love.

Dinarid
21-07-16, 03:17
The USA should support the Kurds against both Assad and the FSA. I'm so tired of all the anti-America, anti-Israel Eurasianists on the internet peddling their **** that Assad is some kind of anti-Islamist hero when he's been propped up by the Mullah regime in Iran.

VMRO1893
21-07-16, 03:55
The USA should support the Kurds against both Assad and the FSA. I'm so tired of all the anti-America, anti-Israel Eurasianists on the internet peddling their **** that Assad is some kind of anti-Islamist hero when he's been propped up by the Mullah regime in Iran.

Why does the US need to support anyone? Why can't they just get the hell out of there?

Dinarid
21-07-16, 06:41
Why does the US need to support anyone? Why can't they just get the hell out of there?
Because the situation is of global concern, especially with what's happening to the ethnic minorities.

VMRO1893
21-07-16, 07:32
Because the situation is of global concern, especially with what's happening to the ethnic minorities.

And who made it a 'global concern'?

LABERIA
21-07-16, 07:38

It's not a problem to give an answer to this question. But i think this is not the right question to do speaking about Syria. The right question is: Why the hell Russia from two generations is supporting the criminal family of Assad and the clan behind this family? Because from two generations Assad, father and son continue to kill this people and destroy this country. Why the hell Russia support this criminal regime?

VMRO1893
21-07-16, 08:01
It's not a problem to give an answer to this question. But i think this is not the right question to do speaking about Syria. The right question is: Why the hell Russia from two generations is supporting the criminal family of Assad and the clan behind this family? Because from two generations Assad, father and son continue to kill this people and destroy this country. Why the hell Russia support this criminal regime?

the same reason the us supports the saudis and other brutal regimes - personal interest

LABERIA
21-07-16, 08:10
the same reason the us supports the saudis and other brutal regimes - personal interest

A reasonable answer but that don't don't explain the current situation. Because we are discussing about Syria first of all. And the second reason is that we are discussing about the situation in a specific region. And when you want to discuss about this situation you have to know that there are priorities. And the priority in this region is the current situation in Syria. This situation can be resolved if Russia stop to support this criminal regime. So the main problem is not Assad, but Russia.

VMRO1893
21-07-16, 09:14
A reasonable answer but that don't don't explain the current situation. Because we are discussing about Syria first of all. And the second reason is that we are discussing about the situation in a specific region. And when you want to discuss about this situation you have to know that there are priorities. And the priority in this region is the current situation in Syria. This situation can be resolved if Russia stop to support this criminal regime. So the main problem is not Assad, but Russia.

so you think an assad-free syria will be peaceful?

LABERIA
21-07-16, 09:45
so you think an assad-free syria will be peaceful?

I think that in an imediate Assad-free Syria, will be a period of transition from dictature to an democratic society. From country to country this period of transition is different for various reason. Depends also how able are the Syrians to "swim in the water of this sea".

bicicleur
21-07-16, 12:38
I agree they should support the Kurds who seem the only reliable allies.
If you have to fight Assad with rebels who behead their opposition it's better to leave Assad in place.

And the Europeans criticizing .. they should better do something about it themselves or keep their mouth shut.

The Saudis shouldn't be allies to the west. Furthermore the west is becoming less and less denpendent on their oil. If oil prices drop further and the Saudi keep spending money like they do now, they'll be bankrupt in a few years.
But even if you don't support the Saudi regime, Saudi-Arabia is a dangerous country with a part of the population that is fanatic fundamentalist Muslim.

bicicleur
21-07-16, 12:40
I think that in an imediate Assad-free Syria, will be a period of transition from dictature to an democratic society. From country to country this period of transition is different for various reason. Depends also how able are the Syrians to "swim in the water of this sea".

I don't think they are.
The whole Arab spring is a failure.
See what happens in Turkey.
I don't think Syria will do any better.
I don't know how this should be solved.

LABERIA
21-07-16, 13:52
I don't think they are.
The whole Arab spring is a failure.
See what happens in Turkey.
I don't think Syria will do any better.
I don't know how this should be solved.

Turkey is not an Arab country. Calling them Arabs they will consider this very offensive.

bicicleur
21-07-16, 14:23
Turkey is not an Arab country. Calling them Arabs they will consider this very offensive.

I didn't.
But it's a country derailing, and it is supported by a population that likes the fascistic Islam rhetoric of his leader.
They truly believe they are superior. The ones that don't share their views are enemies.

Petros Houhoulis
21-07-16, 20:19

What if you call them Albanians? Shall they take it kindly?

Dinarid
21-07-16, 22:14
The FSA is just as bad as Assad. The media always portrays them as heroic fighters for justice and democracy when in reality they are Islamists. They are both evil, and Russia supports them because it wants to prop up the Shias as part of their Eurasia project. The US should support the Kurds against both sides.

VMRO1893
22-07-16, 01:33

I don't share your optimism. At best, it would be another Iraq

LABERIA
22-07-16, 06:56
I don't share your optimism. At best, it would be another Iraq

Both our countries, Albania and FYROM, are European countries. But after 25 years from the fell of communism both this countries are still in a situation of transition. So, i don't think that will be easy for Syrians in an imediately Assad-free Syria. But if we can speak about a road map for this country, the only solution is the liberation of their country from this cruel dinasty and the riconstruction of democratic country.

Dinarid
22-07-16, 08:21
Both our countries, Albania and FYROM, are European countries. But after 25 years from the fell of communism both this countries are still in a situation of transition. So, i don't think that will be easy for Syrians in an imediately Assad-free Syria. But if we can speak about a road map for this country, the only solution is the liberation of their country from this cruel dinasty and the riconstruction of democratic country.
As I stated earlier, the "liberators" of the FSA are glorified Islamists. The solution is to divide both Syria and Iraq, so the indigenous peoples can regain their land from the Arab invaders.