Banned
Reaction score
Ethnic group
German
Y-DNA haplogroup
Yes
mtDNA haplogroup
Yes
Already a hundred thousand people from different parts of Ukraine are marching towards Kiev for peace under the guise of the orthodox church. They started one or two weeks ago. Over time, more people join the trail and the hope is that more than more than 1 million arrive in Kiev at July 27th. Allegedly they admit to the muscovite(!) patriarchy.
So far I have not seen any mention in any western news outlet. Youtube so far has only footages with ukrainian or german titles and very low view number.
Will again politicians from abroad join the lead? Probably not.

I don't understand what the people at the beginning are talking in the video below, but nationalist Ukrainians yell at the pilgrims (starts at 2:56):

Few weeks ago the catholic Pope met the muscovite Patriarch for the first time in 1000(!!!) years. Before Pope Francis also warned of WW3. I wonder if there are forces of reason somewhere in the background.

the Ukraine case is closed.
at least politically for now,
they all wait the new president of USA desicions,

NATO manage to settle troops in East Europe, just ouside Ukraine,
so the short future is calm, at least until the end of this round of elections,

on the other hand Russia took Crimea and show her teath at the East parts,
having her troops just outside like NATO,

Eu is under crisis, and for first time has an exit, which puts a lot of difficulties to enter another country,
at least a part of country,

so they burry the 'dead' too short just puring few inches of dust,
and all 'satisfied' except the activists and those who suffered from the short 'civil war'

on the other hand Russia took Crimea and show her teath at the East parts,
having her troops just outside like NATO,

Yes, but I hope you are aware that this was a reaction of Russia, a dubious one, but still a reaction. Russia was forced to react due to this coup d'etat, read what Gorbachev said in Sunday Times recently.
And it was not Russia who shelled Donezk and Lugansk for almost two years, with several thousands civilian casualities. Russia's involvement was irregular and inofficial once in August 2014, after the eastern revolt already started. The eastern revolt was not less justified than the 'Maidan'. The meddling from Russia in east Ukraine was not less justified than the meddling of the west in 'Maidan' (heck, it was even called 'Euromaidan', like a PR-stunt for the EU; it's worrying that we need such dirty tricks). Note that even the Minsk agreement contains concessions to the eastern rebels by obliging Kiev to hold elections. These elections still didn't happen yet.
And Crimeans themselves first seceded from Ukraine, which is perfectly legal. Only after that they joined Russia.
What have we to do in Ukraine at all. They barely speak anything other than russian, not german or english.

What have we to do in Ukraine at all. They barely speak anything other than russian, not german or english.

today I am certain that Ukrainians were used.

anyway, if still the problem exists, Isaid many times here, I do not support cases like Kossovo,
I prefer split, and exchange of population,

Arabic spring was a big failure which was supported by US and EU.
Ukraine was another big failure.
Now EU prefers to simply forget about Ukraine.

today I am certain that Ukrainians were used.

anyway, if still the problem exists, Isaid many times here, I do not support cases like Kossovo,
I prefer split, and exchange of population,

Ukraine might have to split eventually. Crimea was a clear case but it is more difficult with the east which is less clearly separated and more mixed.

Yes, but I hope you are aware that this was a reaction of Russia, a dubious one, but still a reaction. Russia was forced to react due to this coup d'etat, read what Gorbachev said in Sunday Times recently.
And it was not Russia who shelled Donezk and Lugansk for almost two years, with several thousands civilian casualities. Russia's involvement was irregular and inofficial once in August 2014, after the eastern revolt already started. The eastern revolt was not less justified than the 'Maidan'. The meddling from Russia in east Ukraine was not less justified than the meddling of the west in 'Maidan' (heck, it was even called 'Euromaidan', like a PR-stunt for the EU; it's worrying that we need such dirty tricks). Note that even the Minsk agreement contains concessions to the eastern rebels by obliging Kiev to hold elections. These elections still didn't happen yet.
And Crimeans themselves first seceded from Ukraine, which is perfectly legal. Only after that they joined Russia.
What?
Let's not become what KGB calls "useful idiots". Of course "revolt" was incited by Russia. Naiveness in this post is huge.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot

This thread has been viewed 9126 times.

Back