Crime Report: Several killed in shooting at Munich shopping mall

Another psychopath in action. Supposedly his hobby was to read about mass killings. It was the 5th anniversary of Oslo massacre that day.

As I said on another thread the reporting was very confusing. Initially it was three shooters and they fled away with Munich coming to a standstill. But considering the high alert and recent Nice attacks the reaction is also understandable. Now apparently it was one and he shot himself. Very sad like all the other terrorist attacks. Innocent people being slain for no reason. Pure Evil. This kind of shooting was not seen in Germany since 2009 when Tim Kreshmer shot dead 19 people including students
sad.gif

As I said on another thread the reporting was very confusing. Initially it was three shooters and they fled away with Munich coming to a standstill. But considering the high alert and recent Nice attacks the reaction is also understandable. Now apparently it was one and he shot himself. Very sad like all the other terrorist attacks. Innocent people being slain for no reason. Pure Evil. This kind of shooting was not seen in Germany since 2009 when Tim Kreshmer shot dead 19 people including students
sad.gif
This is like the millionth time the suspected number of shooters goes from 3 to just one.

He was of Iranian descent and he was being strongly abused at school by fellow pupils of Turkic and Arabic descent.

This is how multicultural schools (in which Muslim students are majority) in Germany look like:

Another psychopath in action.

He was a kid who was being bullied by Muslim kids from his multiculti school, and he decided to take revenge.

Something like Carrie but without supernatural powers:

He was a kid who was being bullied by Muslim kids from his multiculti school, and he decided to take revenge.

Something like Carrie but without supernatural powers:
Thanks for excusing this sick mind, and still finding a twist to blame Muslims. Executed with premeditation on anniversary of Oslo massacre. Your racism becomes very transparent.
You are faster than German secret service finding perpetrators.
Just to be clear, are you saying he was right to kill these "bullies"?

So far, this doesn't seem to have anything to do with multi-culturalism. How on earth could you conclude that?

Teen age boys who are bullied for any reason, alienated, whatever, who have some sort of mental disorder, can snap and take out their pain and rage against innocent people. This explains much of the gun related crime in the U.S. You don't have as much of it in Europe because you have less access to drugs.

""Bullying is common in schools and seemed to play a role in the lives of many of the school shooters".[20] A typical bullying interaction consist of three parts, the offender/bully, a victim and one or more bystanders. This formula of three enables the bully to easily create public humiliation for their victim. Students who are bullied tend to develop behavioral problems, depression, less self-control, poorer social skills, and do worse in school.[21] Once humiliated, victims never want to be a victim again and try to regain their image by joining groups. Often, they are rejected by their peers and follow through by restoring justice in what they see as an unjust situation. Their plan for restoration many times results in violence as shown by the school shooters. 75% of school shooters claimed or left behind evidence of them being victims of bullying, including Nathan Ferris, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, Edmar Aparecido Freitas, Brian Head, Seung-Hui Cho, Wellington Menezes Oliveira, Jeff Weise, and Adam Lanza.[22] A growing number of studies show that students with disabilities, in general, are much more likely to be victims of bullying than students without disabilities[23]Cyberbullying has changed the effect of bullying in another way. "… in the modern era a bully can also do so on Facebook and Twitter for the world to see. Once something is on the Internet, it cannot truly be removed, further enhancing the torment. That type of bullying is infinitely easier for the perpetrator to commit and just as infinitely hard for the victim to address or escape."[24]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shooting

The typical school shooter is a white kid being bullied by other white kids.

I'm very sorry to say it Tomenable, but your recent posts are rather troubling.

Classmates of Sonboly told the Guardian he had been bullied at school, while neighbours described him as shy and lazy. “At school, Ali was often bullied by others and really unpopular,” one classmate said. “He was a bit chubby, and he was either by himself or together with one or two people, but he seemed to have hardly any friends.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/23/munich-shooting-teenage-gunman-researched-killing-sprees-no-isis-links

he was targetting allochtone youngsters

Victims are three Albanians from Kosova, three turks, one Greek.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ge-son-NINE-murdered-McDonald-s-massacre.html

and as for what LeBrok suggested here above :

Police spokesman Peter Beck said officials “don’t yet know what triggered the crime” but that there was no clear political motivation.

I hope the truth will come at the surface.

So far, this doesn't seem to have anything to do with multi-culturalism. How on earth could you conclude that?

Teen age boys who are bullied for any reason, alienated, whatever, who have some sort of mental disorder, can snap and take out their pain and rage against innocent people. This explains much of the gun related crime in the U.S. You don't have as much of it in Europe because you have less access to drugs.

""Bullying is common in schools and seemed to play a role in the lives of many of the school shooters".[20] A typical bullying interaction consist of three parts, the offender/bully, a victim and one or more bystanders. This formula of three enables the bully to easily create public humiliation for their victim. Students who are bullied tend to develop behavioral problems, depression, less self-control, poorer social skills, and do worse in school.[21] Once humiliated, victims never want to be a victim again and try to regain their image by joining groups. Often, they are rejected by their peers and follow through by restoring justice in what they see as an unjust situation. Their plan for restoration many times results in violence as shown by the school shooters. 75% of school shooters claimed or left behind evidence of them being victims of bullying, including Nathan Ferris, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, Edmar Aparecido Freitas, Brian Head, Seung-Hui Cho, Wellington Menezes Oliveira, Jeff Weise, and Adam Lanza.[22] A growing number of studies show that students with disabilities, in general, are much more likely to be victims of bullying than students without disabilities[23]Cyberbullying has changed the effect of bullying in another way. "… in the modern era a bully can also do so on Facebook and Twitter for the world to see. Once something is on the Internet, it cannot truly be removed, further enhancing the torment. That type of bullying is infinitely easier for the perpetrator to commit and just as infinitely hard for the victim to address or escape."[24]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shooting

The typical school shooter is a white kid being bullied by other white kids.

I'm very sorry to say it Tomenable, but your recent posts are rather troubling.

I have read seung-hi-cho's profile and the "reports" he has written are somewhat on par with what I've written when I was in elementary school. I am used to seeing shrinks and I was under behavioral watch as a child because I wasn't "right". The principal of one of the elementary schools I attended always had me under her radar, it was THAT BAD and would have daily talks with me to ensure that I was under control.I wasn't slow, in fact I'm intelligent, but I wasn't "right". After writing a rather violent essay, my parents were called into a meeting with one of my elementary school teachers. I was then prohibited from playing the violent video games I enjouyed such as Doom or Mortal Kombat.Later on in life, I was diagnosed with ADHD and put on meds. Still to this day, I am taking medication that I am dependent upon and not taking it will result in a breakdown. I remember my father once suggesting that I take it later in the day and I broke down so badly I would text my mother for comfort. And every now and then people would ask me (including my own family) if I'm ok . My father has often asked that question and at times suggested that I suffer from severe depression but I've never been diagnosed with that. I remember him telling me that I "look" extremely depressed, and he would also comment on my cold stare. Most of my dreams are nightmares and I get delusional at times.

The point of this post is that, as someone who isn't completely mentally healthy, I sympathize.

This thread has been viewed 7465 times.

Back