Polish
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1b-L617
mtDNA haplogroup
W6a
Here is a great documentary answering this question:

it's a big shithole, a snake pit

I don't see any solution

and the refugees that come to Europe, what will they do there ?
they live in another world
they are waisted
they should be put in camps and their brains completely reprogrammed
but that would be against 'human rights'

In my opinion Nato or Usa is not in Afghanistan to win but to stay until they want or need.
To win whom and what?

the only plus is to prevent the warlords from getting a free hand
they would have a very lucrative drug bussiness and a recruiting area for international terrorrism

appearantly very few trustworthy people live there

In my opinion Nato or Usa is not in Afghanistan to win but to stay until they want or need.
To win whom and what?

To stay for what?

To stay for what?
I will not speculate the reasons,even thought we know that we fight terrorism including the allied forces operation ISAF-Afghanistan,to arm and train the Afghani military later on to fight against domestic terrorism,on the other side despite fighting against terrorism we see increasing terrorism around the world.
Ideology is the problem,until that doesn't change terorism will exist.

I will not speculate the reasons,even thought we know that we fight terrorism including the allied forces operation ISAF-Afghanistan,to arm and train the Afghani military later on to fight against domestic terrorism,on the other side despite fighting against terrorism we see increasing terrorism around the world.
Ideology is the problem,until that doesn't change terorism will exist.
There is logic contradiction between your two posts. In your first you say that NATO don't want to win but to stay in Afghanistan.
What are you illustrate in the second post is the will of NATO, USA, to win.

P. S.
I agree with you that NATO, USA want to stay in Afghanistan.

There is logic contradiction between your two posts. In your first you say that NATO don't want to win but to stay in Afghanistan.
What are you illustrate in the second post is the will of NATO, USA, to win.

P. S.
I agree with you that NATO, USA want to stay in Afghanistan.
I said the reason we know that Nato is there,but wining what and whom i asked? Is taking to long.
Military is on the ground there.
Since i do not believe that Nato or Usa can not until now with most sophisticated weaponry defeat couple thousands armed with AK's while they enter Iraq or Afganistan for days or months,so they are there to stay.
or they either fight innefective,or not knowing exactly what to fight?
Which is less likely to me.

I said the reason we know that Nato is there,but wining what and whom i asked? Is taking to long.
Military is on the ground there.
Since i do not believe that Nato or Usa can not until now with most sophisticated weaponry defeat couple thousands armed with AK's while they enter Iraq or Afganistan for days or months,so they are there to stay.
or they either fight innefective,or not knowing exactly what to fight?
Which is less likely to me.

But if they are there to stay, for what reason they want to stay?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghanistan

It is bordered by Pakistan in the south and east; Iran in the west; Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Tajikistan in the north; and China in the far northeast.

when ISIS will be expelled from Syria and Iraq, it would be a nice new playground for them if you let them

I don't know, but I would not be surprised if ISIS would pop up somewhere else in the world soon

when ISIS will be expelled from Syria and Iraq, it would be a nice new playground for them if you let them

I don't know, but I would not be surprised if ISIS would pop up somewhere else in the world soon

Who is you?

it is obvious,

they have 3 most possible areas,

1 Turkey or Pakistan
2 another middle East
3 Balkans

anyway they suffer casualties so they wait few years for kids to grow
shuna never stops,

This thread has been viewed 8764 times.

Back