Elite member
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Polish
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1b-L617
mtDNA haplogroup
W6a
One woman killed and two people wounded in a machette attack by a Syrian asylum-seeker in Reutlingen:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...t-reutlingen-crime-knife-attack-a7153561.html

German machete attack: Syrian refugee kills woman and injures two others in city of Reutlingen

Man has been arrested by police following assault outside fast food restaurant in Reutlingen (...)

According to Stuttgarter Zeitung, the woman was ethnically Polish:

http://www.stuttgarter-zeitung.de/i...zte.3f0c9431-da4e-4fb9-97e8-f0aed507cefb.html

Kollege beschreibt Täter als freundlichen Kerl

„Er ist mit dem Hackmesser durch das Restaurant gerannt und hat es über dem Kopf geschwungen“, sagt Mohammad Alhelo. Der 20-jährige Kollege des Täters war gerade dabei den Getränkeautomat mit Cola aufzufüllen, als der Amokläufer sich das Messer geschnappt hatte und damit um sich schlug. „Ich hatte Angst und bin weggerannt“, erzählt Alhelo. Er beschreibt den Täter als einen freundlichen Kerl, der vor eineinhalb Jahren allein aus Syrien nach Deutschland gekommen sei. Er habe sich in dem Lokal in die Frau verliebt, die er nun getötet habe, sagt Alhelo. „Sie war Polin und hat bei uns das Geschirr abgeräumt.“

This is just an isolated incident, of course. Any claims to the contrary will most certainly result in accusations of "Islamophobia" or "mass hysteria". Just wait for it.

Did you read the full story? This is a love story going wrong:
Mr Alhelo said the attacker was arguing with the woman before he killed her on the street - he said he had fallen in love with the woman when he started working there.
This psycho killed his lover and maybe his child. And yes he was psycho:
An eyewitness told Bild: "The attacker was completely out of his mind. He ran with the machete behind a police patrol car."
Well, now let's sit and wait for Tomenable and others making it a religious war of Muslims killing Christians.

Wouldn't be easier for your racist cause to just post tidbits from Saudi or Pakistan newspaper where all killers are Muslims?

Did you read the full story? This is a love story going wrong:
This psycho killed his lover and maybe his child. And yes he was psycho:

Well, now let's sit and wait for Tomenable and others making it a religious war of Muslims killing Christians.

Wouldn't be easier for your racist cause to just post tidbits from Saudi or Pakistan newspaper where all killers are Muslims?
…or we can just live in a fantasy world and deny that there is any pattern here with the vast majority of attackers have a common origin, or the idea that this may just have something to do with it. But of course, statistical correlations are racist, aren't they.

This is getting absurd now. By jumping to conclusions every time a Muslim commits a crime you just reinforce the story line that you're indeed Islamophobic. The result is that people will be less inclined to believe anything you say.

There is a real problem with ISIS inspired acts of terror, but behavior like this means that real dialogue and solutions will not take place.

I hate to break it to you, but mentally ill young men committing acts of mass homicide, and men of any age killing their lovers/wives is more common than I'm sure anyone would wish, and I've seen men of every "race", ethnicity, and religion committing these acts.

Maybe we should kick all men out of our countries?

This is getting absurd now. By jumping to conclusions every time a Muslim commits a crime you just reinforce the story line that you're indeed Islamophobic. The result is that people will be less inclined to believe anything you say.

There is a real problem with ISIS inspired acts of terror, but behavior like this means that real dialogue and solutions will not take place.

I hate to break it to you, but mentally ill young men committing acts of mass homicide, and men of any age killing their lovers/wives is more common than I'm sure anyone would wish, and I've seen men of every "race", ethnicity, and religion committing these acts.

Finding a correlation is not "Islamophobia". Sometimes Tomenable may go a bit extreme, but it's important to recognize that for people like me at least, seeing a relationship between Islam and violence doesn't mean "blame all Muslims". His views are just a backlash against political correctness- also, when Slavs are told that an opinion is offensive or belittling, we have a tendency to rub it in even more. Just an observation.

…or we can just live in a fantasy world and deny that there is any pattern here with the vast majority of attackers have a common origin,
What's the origin of all attackers? The commonality of the attackers is that they are Muslim Extremists, and sometimes of other ideologies. All of them are deranged psychopaths. See the patern, or do you have other information?

But of course, statistical correlations are racist, aren't they.
How about bashing all Muslims with every possibility? Or implicating Muslims in attack before all the facts are known. Did you see Tomenable posting a good news about Muslims? I don't recall. Now, isn't such behaviour racist?
If you don't believe me, ask him if there is one Muslim he likes.

What's the origin? The commonality of the attackers is that they are Muslim Extremists recently, and some of other ideologies. Do you have other information?

How about bashing all Muslims with every possibility? Is this racist?
That's patern of Tomenable isn't it?
He certainly dedicates a lot of time on them, I agree. But I don't recall a single post in which he advocates expelling them all or suggesting that literally all of them are responsible for extremism. I think he's just too idealistic. I myself am quite idealistic as are most people here, but to criticize something obsessively while glorifying some unrealistic fantasy is indeed ridiculous.

Well, said. Or should we disband all Catholic church and hate all prists because of few pedifiles in their ranks?

Well, said. Or should we disband all Catholic church and hate all prists because of few pedifiles in their ranks?
I've no desire to derail the conversation, but since you went there…
I think it's quite ridiculous that the Catholic Church basically functions like an embassy in every country where it's present. Local laws do not seem to apply to them. In the Balkans it isn't such a problem, however, some of the nasty things the Church has done in our history go unmentioned and Croats get very defensive because many of us see it as a source of national pride, which I find particularly idiotic.

If every Muslim were evil, every Muslim would go out and murder someone or commit some equally heinous act, including some 80 year old lady who plays Bingo or checkers at an Islamic Community Center, walks on crutches, and serves an old family recipe at an annual festival. Should we keep her under surveillance by the FBI and CIA? Its not like they worship some demon dude with 8 eyes who eats children for breakfast.

Just because he was Muslim doesn't make it a terror attack, that's like saying a small town Muslim who stabs someone in Podunk Missouri then steals that person's tv is a member of ISIS. The guy is just a criminal as much as Bob Jones is of the same town who stabbed his wife.

If every Muslim were evil, every Muslim would go out and murder someone or commit some equally heinous act, including some 80 year old lady who plays Bingo or checkers at an Islamic Community Center, walks on crutches, and serves an old family recipe at an annual festival. Should we keep her under surveillance by the FBI and CIA? Its not like they worship some demon dude with 8 eyes who eats children for breakfast.

Just because he was Muslim doesn't make it a terror attack, that's like saying a small town Muslim who stabs someone in Podunk Missouri then steals that person's tv is a member of ISIS. The guy is just a criminal as much as Bob Jones is of the same town who stabbed his wife.
You've quite clearly missed the entire discussion. No one has said that all Muslims are terrorists- it's just that Angela and LeBrok have accused Tomenable of being biased towards blaming them disproportionately, and then there are people like me who believe that there's definitely a statistical correlation.

Actually, reading his post again, he never mentioned anything about the man's religion. Sorry, just a bit tipsy this evening lol...

Finding a correlation is not "Islamophobia". Sometimes Tomenable may go a bit extreme, but it's important to recognize that for people like me at least, seeing a relationship between Islam and violence doesn't mean "blame all Muslims". His views are just a backlash against political correctness- also, when Slavs are told that an opinion is offensive or belittling, we have a tendency to rub it in even more. Just an observation.

Actually, coming from "Bernie Sanders is a Rock star" Seattle. I hate to say this but "Blame all Muslims" is one of the stereotypes. I've even seen posters from some churches that say "Love your Muslim Neighbors" along with other posters saying "Black Lives Matter" and "All lives Matter". America has been on the edge for the past year.

Actually, coming from "Bernie Sanders is a Rock star" Seattle. I hate to say this but "Blame all Muslims" is one of the stereotypes. I've even seen posters from some churches that say "Love your Muslim Neighbors"
Stereotypes of whom?

Stereotypes of whom?

Have you ever heard about the Mohammed the student from Texas whom got expelled for school just for bringing a clock to school? Security thought I was a bomb and he got arrested just for being Muslim. I'm really sorry, I just find politics these days to be messed up.

Since we are talking about pattern here. I'm afraid both Angela, Davef and me have American state flags and we share similar sentiments; that the Muslim problem is a touchy subject.

https://www.rt.com/usa/335865-muslims-bullied-self-defense-expulsion/
http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/16/us/texas-student-ahmed-muslim-clock-bomb/

Have you ever heard about the Mohammed the student from Texas whom got expelled for school just for bringing a clock to school? Security thought I was a bomb and he got arrested just for being Muslim. I'm really sorry, I just find politics these days to be messed up.

https://www.rt.com/usa/335865-muslims-bullied-self-defense-expulsion/
http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/16/us/texas-student-ahmed-muslim-clock-bomb/
That's regrettable. However, I really don't think that should take any attention away from legitimate criticism of Islam and the ongoing genocide in the Middle East.

That's regrettable. However, I really don't think that should take any attention away from legitimate criticism of Islam and the ongoing genocide in the Middle East.

Well we've spent a ton of dollars on the war already we are trillions in dollars in debt as it is. However if we are going to pacify terrorism in the Middle East, I think we gotta need some help from other countries. I just don't know how much America can take without dividing themselves to hate. :confused:

Well we've spent a ton of dollars on the war already we are trillions in dollars in debt as it is. However if we are going to pacify terrorism in the Middle East, I think we gotta need some help from other countries. I just don't know how much America can take without dividing themselves to hate. :confused:
I really don't get the impression of Americans as hateful people at all. If you want to help in the Middle East, part of the problem is aligning with Saudi Arabia and Qatar- two Muslim Brotherhood sponsors whose "help" should be considered rather unsavory. Israel is of course an American ally and the only resistance to Islamic expansionism, also Egypt, which keeps the Islamists in check, can also be seen as an ally. Beyond that, Morocco also seems like a potential partner as it is stable and non-Islamist.

I really don't get the impression of Americans as hateful people at all. If you want to help in the Middle East, part of the problem is aligning with Saudi Arabia and Qatar- two Muslim Brotherhood sponsors whose "help" should be considered rather unsavory. Israel is of course an American ally and the only resistance to Islamic expansionism, also Egypt, which keeps the Islamists in check, can also be seen as an ally. Beyond that, Morocco also seems like a potential partner as it is stable and non-Islamist.

Personally I think that looks like a reasonable goal, what do you guys think Davef and Angela? I would imagine such a move would take a petition. It just might be that I'm being influenced by down town activity and via parental views. Ultimately this is my personal experience.

I want to make it clear that not all Americans are hateful and some like me just prefer to unite in treating each other fairly while keeping the Amendents. There are some sentiments of protecting our borders, some sentiments of lives being threatened. There is diverse emotions swirling around the country. But deep down almost all of us are looking to unite for peace in one way or another. We are just divided on how we should go about it.

As far as the Syrian Refugee incident is concerned, Im sorry to say but I couldnt find what the attacker's religious stance was. The Syrian refugee could be Christian, Muslim or some other religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 22968 times.

Back