PDA

View Full Version : Good News about Muslims

Tomenable
25-07-16, 19:36
Did you see Tomenable posting a good news about Muslims? I don't recall.

In this thread we will discuss only good news about Muslims. Feel free to post all good news you can find.

If you don't believe me, ask him if there is one Muslim he likes.

Yes I do like some actual Muslims, and also many ex-Muslims or non-practicising Muslims (if it counts too).

Among actual Muslims, I like - for example - Sadiq Khan. He really is a decent man. I like Kurds - who are in vast majority Muslims, but many of them adopted secular values. And Kurdish Peshmerga forces are fighting bravely against ISIS.

Milan
25-07-16, 19:52
Well i wanted to reply to Angela,but in that previous thread the replies were closed,i can do it here.

Physical violence of any kind, which includes rapes, assaults, what have you, in the home as well as on the street from strangers. What do you think it means? Do you think all these international organizations are out to get you? They don't understand your inter-ethnic squabbling; they don't even know about it in most cases, other than some vague generalities about the Balkan wars. More Slav paranoia?
Ok thanks for clearing that out.We have the map above for rapes per capita.I wasn't comenting on any "inter-ethnic squabbling".What kind of Slav paranoia?

What I am seeing in operation on this thread is the typical reaction when reality collides with prejudice and racism....deny the data. I don't care what organization compiles the statistics, the general parameters are as shown and are well known to law enforcement around the world. There is more violence against women in the Balkans and Eastern Europe than in western Europe. I realize that may not be what you want to believe, but it is what it is.

Probably you are right,and i do not deny any data,about domestic violence i agreed with you and depends what kind of violence,as again we have another maps proving other way around.

Look to your own culture. Given other statistics on life style, I would say that again drunkenness is a big factor. So is poverty, or disenfranchisement. When men feel powerless, and then you add alcohol into the mix, they can take their frustrations out on those weaker than themselves, like their wives and children, even if they are supposed to care for and protect them. Violence against your wife has always been considered acceptable to a certain extent in a lot of countries. I can't believe this is news to you. Not every woman has the gumption of someone like my grandmother in law, who told me that she had told her husband before they married; if you ever put a hand on me in anger, never go to sleep again.This shouldn't be news to any of you. You must be willfully blind.
Yes i have looked but we have no drunkenness or alcohol problems,or you might think we drink votka right here,alcohol consumption is less here than in most of Europe.
Violence against women is not acceptable here or to me and of any kind is panished by law.While smoking we might lead in that question cause we still have cheaper cigaretes to buy than most of Europe lol.Drugs here were virtualy unknown until the 1990's.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a9/Alcohol_consumption_per_capita_world_map.PNG

As for the Balkan analogy, I was being sarcastic. I was trying to point out how unfair it would have been to pre-judge all men from the Balkans based on what only some of them had done.

You're also sadly mistaken, however, if you think that Balkan and Eastern European men haven't exported their misogyny, criminality and violence against women to the west. Where have you been? Who is responsible for the tens of thousands of abused young women who have been forced into prostitution, even minors? It's disgusting and horrifying. For a period, you couldn't walk certain areas in Italy because you were knee deep in prostitutes and their Balkan or Russian pimps. Do you also really want me to pull statistics for other crimes, incarceration, by nationality in western European countries? Can it have escaped you how unpopular this kind of immigration is as well in certain western countries?
Well about prostitution and their pimps i can agree with you,but again you can not generalize here,domestic Italians aren't naive there either,while i think they mostly collaborate with Albanians in that question,the prostitutes yes are mostly Eastern European generally.While there is criminals from other Balkan nationalities in Western Europe too and increased the crime there,but criminals have no nationalities,in the USA at the begining Italians were leading right there.

Of course, it could have been worse, but once the spotlight of the world was turned on the Balkans, and the war was over, these courageous he men when they had guns against helpless women and children, went to hide under their beds, change their names etc. I'm sure many of those who went to the west didn't want to draw attention to themselves lest their crimes come to light. Then again, I think only Muslim women were apparently considered deserving of mass rape, yes?

It's all sick making.
I don't think those man were courageous,Hitler and Musolini have mobilizied all of Europe and started world war with millions of dead so were hiding under their beds at the end.Perhaps rapes wasn't unknown in their ranks either.This people are cowards.Those frustrated criminals in their para-militaries,jail-left overs were raping,killing etc,i however won't label all Bosnians as such(Serb,Croat or Bosniak) majority of them were victims to the leaders and taykuns in the making and their criminals in my opinion.I do not identify with them neither my family to the contrary in our family house we hosted refugees from the Bosnian war,they could have been Muslims i do not remember well,i was little kid back then,then we hosted refugees from Kosovo war,actualy a women whose husband and child were killed,but she survived,she was Serbian.
I am not suporter of wars of any kind and i find them disgusting much as you do.

Sile
25-07-16, 20:38
In this thread we will discuss only good news about Muslims. Feel free to post all good news you can find.

Yes I do like some actual Muslims, and also many ex-Muslims or non-practicising Muslims (if it counts too).

Among actual Muslims, I like - for example - Sadiq Khan. He really is a decent man. I like Kurds - who are in vast majority Muslims, but many of them adopted secular values. And Kurdish Peshmerga forces are fighting bravely against ISIS.

I am afraid that the 25 million kurds will be back-stabbed again by the West and not be given their own country. The non-split of Turkey after WW1 was a very grave error by the west.

Twilight
26-07-16, 05:07
Well getting away from that XXX texts, I'd have to say Islam has contributed to Alchemy in the Middle Ages.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alchemy_and_chemistry_in_medieval_Islam

Dinarid
26-07-16, 05:22
This was a great idea Tomenable. We all know how important it is for some people to have to bring up "not all Muslims!" every single time something bad happens.

bicicleur
26-07-16, 11:43
the Sufi

I've seen them in Konya, Turkey
they are very nice and very tolerant people
they make no difference between Muslims and 'infidels', they accept you as you are, they will make no attempt to convert you

http://images.speakingtree.iimg.in/files/01-2015/180363/98f13708210194c475687be6106a3b84_1422014721.jpg