should Turkey remain in NATO ?

bicicleur 2

Reaction score
Till few months ago Turkey did nothing against ISIS. Actually ISIS was illegaly trading oil through Turkey.

Now Turkey is entering an offensive in Syria under the pretext to attack Syria they attack the Kurdish allies of the US.

A few hours after the failed coup Turkey acused Gülen movement
they would produce evidence the day after
uptill today not a single shred of evidence has been produced

https://nl.express.live/2016/08/29/b...n-bleken-vals/

“Turkey is conceding it has not sent any evidence to Washington linking Fethullah Gulen to the failed July 15 coup attempt, despite increasingly angry calls by Ankara for the United States to extradite the Pennsylvania-based cleric or suffer a severe downgrade in diplomatic relations.”
“In a statement to Foreign Policy, Turkish Embassy spokesman Naci Aydan Karamanoğlu said evidence linking Gulen to the coup ‘will be submitted in due time.’”

What is the credibility of Turkey. How thrustworthy is it?

What is the credibility of Turkey. How thrustworthy is it?

You can show equal thrust Turkey with

*Russia

There is no territorial integrity for Ukraine but Syrian territorial integrity is red line

*USA
F3Y63.jpg

*EU

Do I have to mention about EU's refugee policy and how much accusing it of being double-sided?
http://www.commondreams.org/news/20...cies-doctors-without-borders-rejects-eu-funds

*China

who is building large islands into the Pasific Ocean to increase own sea territory.

Borders are shaped by the strong one, world is ruled by the strong one

No Turkey shouldn't they haven't done anyting against ISIS.

They waited until the Kurds liberated Jarabulus from ISIS, than send their own troops their together with radical groups to take over. Turkish F16 have already killed over 40 Civilians in VIllages. Now go and settle some Turkmens there and you can claim it is Turkish territory that is how it works. I am also very angry on Russia because their sudden change in politics towards Turkey made all this possible. Turkey used Russia as bargaining chip against the West. And now they too are just watching while Turkey is moving on Syrian soil, because they(Russia and Assad) gave Turkey the go.

You can show equal thrust Turkey with

*Russia

There is no territorial integrity for Ukraine but Syrian territorial integrity is red line

*USA
F3Y63.jpg

*EU

Do I have to mention about EU's refugee policy and how much accusing it of being double-sided?
http://www.commondreams.org/news/20...cies-doctors-without-borders-rejects-eu-funds

*China

who is building large islands into the Pasific Ocean to increase own sea territory.

Borders are shaped by the strong one, world is ruled by the strong one

if we should trust Turkey like we do Russia and China, then Turkey should be out of NATO

and the deal Merkel made with Turkey, it is hypocrit
Europe should make his own practible laws instead of defending undefendable big principles

Turkey will go the same way like Russia, keeping its citizens stupid and poor

No Turkey shouldn't they haven't done anyting against ISIS.

*Wouldn't it be to interfere in the Syrian internal affairs? (according to global perspective)

*Did Europe do something about refugees before they started to cross Greek Islands?

Even acting is the right movement, countries don't act if there is no direct harm to ownself

They waited until the Kurds liberated Jarabulus from ISIS, than send their own troops their together with radical groups to take over.

Radical Groups???

Assad has radical groups

Kurds has radical groups

and Free Syrian Army has also radical groups. You have to deal with it.

Now go and settle some Turkmens there and you can claim it is Turkish territory that is how it works.

I have no idea how many years are you living in Germany, but your information lack is clear.

1-Turk population is now similar with German-French population. It is far from to grow and colonise other land
2-Even Kurks are fleeing West Turkey, how we gonna find Turk-Turkmen to live there?

I am also very angry on Russia because their sudden change in politics towards Turkey made all this possible. Turkey used Russia as bargaining chip against the West.

Why Russia to allow Kurds, are they crazy? Since the begining, they are saying "Syria can't divide". Russia didn't fight with Kurds. Because other groups near Damascus and Aleppo were more important. Kurds are like because of ISIS is located between they and Assad. Russia needs Kurds. They can occupy ISIS(at least half of ISIS) so Assad can take the power in West Syria

However giving control of huge region ( from Afrin to Iraq Border ), won't be strategic for them. The best option let Turkey do own job. Turkey will be happy but he will be bad guy in Kurds' eyes and Kurds won't get more land. Two birds with one rock.

if we should trust Turkey like we do Russia and China, then Turkey should be out of NATO

Is it what you understand to all post? :useless:

BTW I hope Turkey get out, I hope every military pact like Nato collapse.

Europe should make his own practible laws instead of defending undefendable big principles

Unlike you, I believe the idea of certain universal principles.

Turkey will go the same way like Russia, keeping its citizens stupid and poor

I guess we saw how easily to manipulate people with Brexit, now second sample is Trump. Even offically he is the most lying politian, but he is still in race.

This thread has been viewed 3342 times.

Back