Spectacular Magdalenian cave etchings discovered in Basque country

Maciamo

Veteran member
Admin
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italo-celto-germanic
BBC News: Cave art: Etchings hailed as 'Iberia's most spectacular'

"Cave art as much as 14,500 years old has been pronounced "the most spectacular and impressive" ever discovered on the Iberian peninsula.
About 50 etchings were found in the Basque town of Lekeitio.

They include horses, bison, goats and - in a radical departure from previously discovered Palaeolithic art in the Biscay province - two lions.

Some depictions are also much bigger than those found previously - with one horse about 150cm (4ft 11in) long.

"It is a wonder, a treasure of humanity," senior Biscay official Unai Rementeria said.
"

_91929018_fbdff2ca-353b-434f-b6c0-dd25dd63a2b1.jpg

We now have enough information on Late Palaeolithic West Europeans to guess that the people who carved that were essentially members of Y-haplogroup I and mtDNA U5b and U8a, with apparently also some R0 and R1.

Personally I put in quarantine to see it on the news of my country that bison has made me suspicious, makes it seem more peleolítico? and the little cat with its tail raised, to lack a lioness to justify the union with the lionesses of the French Basque country? . The horse of a meter and a half, managers complained reproduction? Still missing in that space 20 goats and four quadruplets! one of the operatives has caught pneumonia Well horse plays meter and a half ... I hope they can certify its authenticity, I put in quarantine regionalist nationalisms are capable of anything. 14.0000 years or 20 years, it was a cave they already knew existed, and just agreed now that walked, we're talking about a very small region in the territory, know perfectly all there on the ground and under the ground.

Greetings.

home cat

Raised tail upright: if the cat's tail pointing skyward while walking, it usually means he is happy and safe. The queue may be completely straight or the bent tip, in both cases usually friendly signals. It can also be accompanied by a small movement denoting curiosity. The cat usually adopts these positions when you are interested in something, see something that is welcome or greeting. To ensure is important to see the rest of your body language: how are walking, how it looks, if you give us tapping head, etc.

One of the operatives had cat and memorialized him? Returning home after a hard work his beautiful cat received it that way?

A pretty accommodating, loving and obese cat comes to say hello.

This thread has been viewed 4340 times.

Back