Wacky news Islamic State flag is legal in Sweden

bicicleur 2

Reaction score
“Put simply, one can say that he is expressing contempt for “all others”, and not against a specific ethnic group,” Sjövall told

I guess 'all others' are safe now and can rest in peace.

And the 'Swastika symbolises only hatred against the Jews'.
No, Nazi-Germany didn't do any harm to others?

A strange lady, this prosecutor.
But she's at ease, because she has to bear no responabilities whatsoever for what she decides.

https://www.thelocal.se/20161016/islamic-state-flag-is-legal-in-sweden-prosecutor-rules

“Put simply, one can say that he is expressing contempt for “all others”, and not against a specific ethnic group,” Sjövall told

I guess 'all others' are safe now and can rest in peace.

And the 'Swastika symbolises only hatred against the Jews'.
No, Nazi-Germany didn't do any harm to others?

A strange lady, this prosecutor.
But she's at ease, because she has to bear no responabilities whatsoever for what she decides.

https://www.thelocal.se/20161016/islamic-state-flag-is-legal-in-sweden-prosecutor-rules

Swedish ladies can be very different. Many of them love the Soviet flag too.

Expect Wanderlust in 3, 2, 1...

I don't believe the government should get involved in banning political speech, but on the other hand that woman prosecutor is an idiot. If you're going to ban the Nazi flag then ban the ISIS flag.

In fact, the ISIS flag is more dangerous because the stated person is to bring western democracies down.

Swastika is baned for the 'holocaust' of Jews

DAESH is not baned for the 'holocaust' of Yezidi?

Swastika is baned for the 'holocaust' of Jews

DAESH is not baned for the holocaust of Yezidi?

May I ask why you put that in quotation marks? Don't worry, I won't shut you down.

May I ask why you put that in quotation marks? Don't worry, I won't shut you down.

cause termination holocaust comes from Greek ολοκαυτωμα,
and holocaust means tottaly extermination, burn down to the ground.

YES Jews and Yezidi suffered a lot from racism, and had mass extermination, but I do not think tottaly exterminated, a holocaust.

he doesn't have the nerve

lol Don't challenge me, because I love a challenge.

But I actually disagree with the Prosecutor's decision and find her rationale to be ridiculous. I'm all or nothing when it comes to free speech--either anything goes or there are restrictions and boundaries across the board for everyone.

The Swastika, a sacred symbol, was used pan-ethnically for thousands of years but has been stigmatized virtually beyond repair in the last 75. That symbol was found all throughout the Germanic iron age and in Norse paganism, was associated with Thor, one of my favorite deities. If I posted a picture of the swastika on facebook, even if an ancient, pre-20th century depiction of one, almost everyone would think that I was a Nazi or Nazi sympathizer. It may not be fair, but that's the sad reality. "Misappropriation" spoils the party for everyone, the black Banner of the Eagle/IS flag included.

lol Don't challenge me, because I love a challenge.

But I actually disagree with the Prosecutor's decision and find her rationale to be ridiculous. I'm all or nothing when it comes to free speech--either anything goes or there are restrictions and boundaries across the board for everyone.

The Swastika, a sacred symbol, was used pan-ethnically for thousands of years but has been stigmatized virtually beyond repair in the last 75. That symbol was found all throughout the Germanic iron age and in Norse paganism, was associated with Thor, one of my favorite deities. If I posted a picture of the swastika on facebook, even if an ancient, pre-20th century depiction of one, almost everyone would think that I was a Nazi or Nazi sympathizer. It may not be fair, but that's the sad reality. "Misappropriation" spoils the party for everyone, the black Banner of the Eagle/IS flag included.

indeed

it seems some folks in Sweden lost their orientation completely though, today I learned some other thing

http://www.eupedia.com/forum/thread...date-Syrian-ISIS-fighters?p=492712#post492712

what is the use to condemn Nazism and racism if you ignore todays most threatening form of Nazism and racism ?

What an irony, the woman will first to suffer in saria law, but yet they accept it. Very strange behavior, only noticeable among liberals.

This thread has been viewed 7521 times.

Back