In search for Aliens. Show us your favorite Alien.

LeBrok

Elite member
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Citizen of the world
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1b Z2109
mtDNA haplogroup
H1c
Does life on other planets exist or not? Does it exist in other galaxies or interstellar space? We haven't seen Aliens yet, at least officially. In lack of real specimens, in our imagination we are trying to put a "face" on them. Trying to guess how they might look. Because, surely in such vast Universe of trillions of galaxies they must exist. Otherwise it would be a terrible waste of space, as someone wisely said.

We have seen thousands of aliens already created by SF artists, in comic books and in movies. However, the most extreme forms of Aliens are being find here on Earth, in deep ocean! I was emezed with these "alien" creatures many times before. Amazed more than with invented by artists Aliens. Because they exist and they are as real as they can be.

Today I spotted a new such alien found by a diver that my jew dropped yet again, here it is:

The real life "Aliens" fascinate me the most, but it is me. Feel free to post your favorite one from a movie or your imagination.

This one was the proxy of intelligent deep sea aliens from movie Abyss.
5098992799_d736601c56.jpg

And the one from the movie:
62c02c85e63cc63c7f0f677a9de9b2d3.jpg

F000043f04-03-9780123971906.jpg

Freaky world down there.

Does life on other planets exist or not? Does it exist in other galaxies or interstellar space? We haven't seen Aliens yet, at least officially. In lack of real specimens, in our imagination we are trying to put a "face" on them. Trying to guess how they might look. Because, surely in such vast Universe of trillions of galaxies they must exist. Otherwise it would be a terrible waste of space, as someone wisely said.

We have seen thousands of aliens already created by SF artists, in comic books and in movies. However, the most extreme forms of Aliens are being find here on Earth, in deep ocean! I was emezed with these "alien" creatures many times before. Amazed more than with invented by artists Aliens. Because they exist and they are as real as they can be.

Today I spotted a new such alien found by a diver that my jew dropped yet again, here it is:

The real life "Aliens" fascinate me the most, but it is me. Feel free to post your favorite one from a movie or your imagination.

Wo, is this some microscopic creature or something big enough to see and pick up? lol

Wo, is this some microscopic creature or something big enough to see and pick up? lol
If this is sand and sea grass on the floor, this thing is at least 6 inches long. Maybe a foot.

This thread has been viewed 6881 times.

Back