Banned
Reaction score
Ethnic group
75% Slovak, 25℅ American mix
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1a-m458(L260)
mtDNA haplogroup
U4b1b1
Arnold schwarzenneger is portrayed often as the quintisential Germanic type, but is this really the case. Hes obviously an interesting man, and im curious to how People would classify him. his look in my opinion is when Slavic People mix with germanic People. Hes squarer face is obviously a result of western european influence but the flatness of it and the more sharp and severe look he has Comes from his eastern eurpean back ground. His mothers maidn Name was Jadrny, a typical czech Name so this obviously must have influenced im. what dc you think?

Attachments

• arnold 3.jpg
    arnold 3.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 17
  • arnold 1.jpg
    arnold 1.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 15
here is Arnold in his later years, he Looks very austrian to me here

Attachments

• arnold 2.jpg
    arnold 2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 11
Well, should we try and guess pre- or post-botox? (and that's before we even consider whatever he used to use when he used compete in body building, which can do strange things to the shape of your head)

If you want type him correctly, google the image of his parents. It it revelating and will help you with his final classification. His mom looks faelid/CMish/WHGish (whichever is more comfortable for you), while his dad looks mediterraneann/EEF. To sum it up, he is looks more like his mom, but not without dad's influence.

p.s. I cannot post images on this site yet

Well, should we try and guess pre- or post-botox? (and that's before we even consider whatever he used to use when he used compete in body building, which can do strange things to the shape of your head)
In the pictures I posted arnold hasnt had any botox yet lol, not that botox drastically changes ones appearence permenantly anyways. Also anabolic steroids dont change the shape of ones head lol, if it did maybe body builders would have heads that actually matched their bodies. Human growth hormone could however, but it wasnt really available in arnolds day. Thickining of the skull and a stronger jaw are both traits which are common among athletes, and especially among weight lifters. Arnold despite in his later years having botox, and in his younger years removing a mole he used to have and straightening his teeth, actually hasnt had any drastic changes to his appearnce.

If you want type him correctly, google the image of his parents. It it revelating and will help you with his final classification. His mom looks faelid/CMish/WHGish (whichever is more comfortable for you), while his dad looks mediterraneann/EEF. To sum it up, he is looks more like his mom, but not without dad's influence.

p.s. I cannot post images on this site yet
Your right in the fact that he is definitely more like his mother, who I will agree is more WHG, but the father as Med im not so sure... ill post pics of all of them. Stryia is around 40 percent haplogroup R1a (where arnold is from), meaning its genetically a heavily slavic area. To me arnold is a perfect combination of when East R1a meats west R1b. Ive often noticed this look in other similar type people. Michal ballak comes to mind as a similar type( ballack of known sorbian origin). arnold take two.jpgarnold military.jpgarnolds parents.jpgmichael-ballack.jpg

Asmir Begovic the Bosnian goalkeeper
Asmir-Begovi%C4%87-in-Chelsea-starigrad.ba_-300x188.jpg

250012196.jpg
Asmir-Begovic.png

[QUOTE Stryia is around 40 percent haplogroup R1a (where arnold is from), meaning its genetically a heavily slavic area. [/QUOTE]

R1a does not mean Slavic

Arnold, Mr. Olympia for multiple times. Seems pretty Greek to me.

Jokes aside, his phenotype is that of a typical German.

He's not German dude, he's Austrian.

he might be austrian but in my eyes he doenst look german to me. THeory: maybe he has some illyrian dna showing out because illyria was also present in southern austria.

I think the back of his head is flat. I don't know what race that characteristic prevails in, but my head is flat in the back. Arnold's head is kinda flat on top too.

Austrian Dinaric. He is the best example of Dinaric race

This thread has been viewed 5974 times.

Back