How to Make Distribution Maps?

With all due respect ... if I knew how, I wouldn't tell anyone here. If you want it bad enough, figure it out somehow and surprise us. :)

With all due respect ... if I knew how, I wouldn't tell anyone here. If you want it bad enough, figure it out somehow and surprise us. :)

Almost figured that out. But I would have expected some help since people on this forum love distribution maps. They are way simpler comparative informational tool than reading the tables of data. While reading the tables of testing results is nice, sometimes you could see some more patterns of ancient movements and migrations if you map the information geographically

Almost figured that out. But I would have expected some help since people on this forum love distribution maps. They are way simpler comparative informational tool than reading the tables of data. While reading the tables of testing results is nice, sometimes you could see some more patterns of ancient movements and migrations if you map the information geographically
PM Maciamo and Tomenable about this.

Thank you for sharing these good and useful videos. I really like the videos you share because it gives me a lot of knowledge.

This thread has been viewed 7246 times.

Back