Hi! May someone help me with R BY1106 please ?

Francesco62

Reaction score
Y-DNA haplogroup
U 152 > Z36> R-BY110
mtDNA haplogroup
U5b1-T16189C!-T16192
Hello everybody! I am brand new with tests but I made family finder of FTDNA and later Genographic one.
My haplogrupp is U152>R-Z36>BY1106. I couldn't find more than one other in the FTDNA Group, I think I understood that it beings to Z36 so the purest Celtic La Tene, but I would be really grateful to know more and some indications on where to search.
Thamk uou in advance for your help

Last edited:
Hi

Please Join http://www.anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?852-Z36-News

They know quite a bit about Z36 on there :)

Hello everybody! I am brand new with tests but I made family finder of FDNA and later Genographic one.
My haplogrupp inside the U152 or R1b is R B1106. I couldn't find more than one other in the FTDNA Group, I think I understood that it beings to Z36 so the purest Celtic La Tene, but I would be really grateful to know more and some indications on where to search.
Thamk uou in advance for your help

Hi

Please Join ......
I
They know quite a bit about Z36 on there :)

thank you so much !
I am traying to Join Anthrogenica but didn't receive the confirmation link yet :unsure:

Last edited:
Maybe look in the email trash/spam folder!

thank YouTube so much !
I am traying to Join Anthrogenica but didn't receive the confirmation link yet :unsure:

Now I could read all the tread but no write or answer to anyone ....

Brianco,

thank you so much ....I have been just now validated in Anthrogenia and in FTDNA. !:) and you gave me so good advises :)

Thank you for the second link too ... I will look at it deeply and start to understand first what is this sort of inverted colors Cuban flag under my BY 1106 :)

This site is definitively more complicate for an absolute beginner as I am but I will do my best
you really was so kind to help me Brianco

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 4198 times.

Back