Sex & Gender What's like a gender fluid society?

Seanp

Banned
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Neapolitan, Swiss, Slavic
Asia and parts of Oceania had a history of third genders and the association of attractiveness in both men and women were the "feminine" appearance.
Some tribes of North Africa as well as Sparta had homosexuality as the norm over heterosexual relationship, still these groups preferred masculinity over gender fluid looks.
In my opinion the majority of men living in cities can be considered metro-sexual.
It seems in the Western societies as male roles seem less dominant and the balance of female and male characteristics become more integrated the appear of "third genders" seem to thrive.

What kind of impacts would a gender fluid society have?
Would it make the anti-social behaviors less dominant which is often associated with "masculinity"?
Would it make the society more balanced or the opposite?
What's the reason for these recent trends?

Asia and parts of Oceania had a history of third genders and the association of attractiveness in both men and women were the "feminine" appearance.
Could you post some pictures of these societies to make sure that we understand what you mean.

What kind of impacts would a gender fluid society have?
Is this a real term?

Would it make the anti-social behaviors less dominant which is often associated with "masculinity"?
Associated doesn't mean true. You see, the biggest psychopaths of 20th century Hitler and Stalin were not very masculine.

Would it make the society more balanced or the opposite?
Equality of sexes makes it balanced for sure, though I'm not sure if you are talking about aesthetics of gender or civil rights? I think you are mixing these two concepts together mudding the picture.

What's the reason for these recent trends?
Again, a reason for equal rights or men becoming feminine in their behaviour and aesthetics?

This thread has been viewed 2492 times.

Back