Sex & Gender Most women experience orgasm during rape?- study claims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanp

Banned
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Neapolitan, Swiss, Slavic
BOSTON - A new study to be published in next month's Journal of Clinical Psychiatry is causing controversy in the psychiatric community for some of its unexpected findings. The study, titled "Shame and Guilt in the Aftermath of Sexual Attack", verifies much of what we know about the mental health of rape victims. However, one observation in particular is raising eyebrows. After analyzing the anonymous transcripts of over 5,000 post-rape counseling sessions, the authors point out that almost all female rape victims experience orgasm during the attack.

Asked for comment, Dr. Herschel Liebowitz, one of the authors of the study, said, "Millions of years of evolution has hard-wired women to be attracted to strong, dominant, and aggressive men. Unfortunately, rapists exhibit an extreme form of these characteristics, even if only temporarily, and this causes an unexpected and involuntary physiological response in the victim."

Researchers focused on the psychiatric impact of this involuntary response. "Rape victims in general tend to experience an overwhelming sense of shame and guilt", noted Dr. Liebowitz. "This study finds that the guilt is not a result of the attack necessarily, but rather her own response to the attack. Intellectually, she is disgusted at being violated by an anonymous attacker. But physically, her body seems to have welcomed the attack in the form of sexual climax or orgasm. We believe this contradiction in feelings is the primary source of their shame and guilt."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38566570

From a point of view it seems absurd, but if we know the type of men most women are attracted to, then it doesn't sound bogus. First I don't claim it's what women consciously want, but it's known women tend to select the most masculine, aggressive partners when it comes to sexual relationship.
What's the reason most macho male characters are sexist, douche and aggressive in movie characters?

Are women a potential threat in every society? According to some sociology research based on book called "Sex and Culture" which was published in 1934. It's been written that ay society which has a male domination and the "alpha" has the access for it's female private enjoyment will have the subconscious need to thrive and fight and use brain activity for produce in order to attend control over the society and has a sexual privilege with it's female members.

In the past only 40% of men were capable to mate with most women. 60% of men had no acces or power to reach dominance over the other sex. What does it seem to suggest?
Women will select the feminized, metro sexual men who live in a feminist society over a highly patriarchal Muslim culture which were able to keep it's traditions due to strong men control and the right for sexual selection.
Women in the past were used to mate with the same man as it was a normal way to spread genes so they wanted the fittest, most advantageous genetic background for their children.

I have been to over 50 countries and lived in around 10 of them. Every places I go is very different in terms of how men and women interact.
Overall I have observed:
Women from nations where men are more aggressive often appear more satisfied. But most of those countries are financially in very bad shape. Unless black gold sleep beneath the ground.
Women where men are more soft and sensitive, women are often more into men from other cultures. BUT those tend to be the nations where things work well, are more organized and the average income tends to be quite high.

Many women find it difficult to achieve orgasm at the best of times, poor things. This sounds totally bogus to me. Did you check the sample size, the particulars about the women as to age, prior sexual experience etc., was it an ex-husband, a boyfriend, or stranger rape? You think it's likely someone raped by a stranger with a knife to her throat and in terror of her life is going to come to orgasm?

You, and apparently these "researchers", should spend some time talking to women in a police precinct or in the hospital when a rape kit is being done when they describe what these men did to them, and talk to men who rape strangers as well. Many of these men are sexually dysfunctional. They often prematurely ejaculate or at "best" are only partially erect. They're not giving anyone an orgasm. These kinds of rapes are about power, and sometimes about hatred of women.

Plus, do you know how many rapes are child rapes? What about them? What about male on male rape in prison? It also happens not infrequently in other parts of the world, like in the Middle East. Do they come to orgasm too? What does it say about men?

You want to draw some big over-arching theory about women whose bodies betray them when an ex-husband or boyfriend forces them to have sex? What on earth does it say about men that they can rape vaginally and anally a six your old child, or a seventy year old grandmother, or a thirteen year old boy, or another man who has to be held down by other men?

Think about that for a while.

There have been times I've thought the world would be better off without men, period.

I have been to over 50 countries and lived in around 10 of them. Every places I go is very different in terms of how men and women interact.
Overall I have observed:
Women from nations where men are more aggressive often appear more satisfied. But most of those countries are financially in very bad shape. Unless black gold sleep beneath the ground.
Women where men are more soft and sensitive, women are often more into men from other cultures. BUT those tend to be the nations where things work well, are more organized and the average income tends to be quite high.

I don't understand it but it seems familiar to me.

Overall I have observed:
You mean women from oppressive countries are not free to marry someone not from their ethnic group? In contrast with Western women who can pick anyone they want.
It has nothing to do with secsual atraction, especialy of Western women to supposed foreign bruts, but with freedom of choice.
I'm sure you know what are the consequences marrying someone from different ethnic group, in most of these poor countries. Honor killing.

Total rubbish, and it points to your inability to recognize a fake news. Let's wait for this "study" to come out a bit and then we delete this garbage that you believe in. Somehow it fits your dystopian sick world and you believe in it.
Listen to Angela and her superior knowledge on the subject. She explains how it is physically impossible for most rape victims to feel orgazm. Probably most of them can't experience any pleasure at all, because they are scared shitless.

Edit: Click on your link and you will see that this fake news is already deleted.

For god sake people, get real!!!

Edit: I changed my mind. Let's leave this thread as a reminder how gullible people are and how careful they should be, especially if they don't have ability to understand the real world.

Total rubbish, and it points to your inability to recognize a fake news. Let's wait for this "study" to come out a bit and then we delete this garbage that you believe in. Somehow it fits your dystopian sick world and you believe in it.
Listen to Angela and her superior knowledge on the subject. She explains how it is physically impossible for most rape victims to feel orgazm. Probably most of them can't experience any pleasure at all, because they are scared shitless.

Edit: Click on your link and you will see that this fake news is already deleted.

For god sake people, get real!!!

Edit: I changed my mind. Let's leave this thread as a reminder how gullible people are and how careful they should be, especially if they don't have ability to understand the real world.

First off, i didn't claim this study to be true. It was posted on msnbc which supposedly have the prestige to avoid fake news. Any study can have bogus results. I just want to discuss this topic and see any relevance which may find a thesis for the mentioned "study".
It's been taken off, because it was against political correctness and they may have been sued to publish such study.

Women are known to be attracted to dominance and control. Powerful men are the first and foremost goal what women want in the modern Western society. Rape might trigger some brain parts which can be responsible for orgasm.

There have been times I've thought the world would be better off without men, period.

Women are so easily manipulated to think what the society standards require them. 90% of women dress what the actual fashion business require in metropolitan areas. Are they even able to form a single thought without being worried what the majority think?

Many sociologists think the biggest fault what've been made in our society to give the same right for both sexes. Patriarchal societies were more capable to thrive and survive. We can see how feminism ruined the modern Western society and we can see how these women welcome immigrants.

I already hear how some of you will complain "but i'm a right wing traditional pro white, pro European blah blah" we see what you've been made since we gave you the same rights.

First off, i didn't claim this study to be true. It was posted on msnbc which supposedly have the prestige to avoid fake news. Any study can have bogus results. I just want to discuss this topic and see any relevance which may find a thesis for the mentioned "study".
It's been taken off, because it was against political correctness and they may have been sued to publish such study.
Excellent, now you know my opinion. You have low pattern recognition and believe in your fantasy world, where only there everything make sense to you.
Women are known to be attracted to dominance and control. Powerful men are the first and foremost goal what women want in the modern Western society. Rape might trigger some brain parts which can be responsible for orgasm.
Only few women is. Please stop generalizing to make your agenda look more logical. To present all women as attracted to violent guys is just wrong and illogical. And just because you truly believe it, you thought the news about this research was right. And now you blaming political correctness from deleting the "true" story. Please, get real.
You are willing to believe in conspiracy story of politically correct people against the "truth" about "real" women. Another fantasy of yours.

Women are so easily manipulated to think what the society standards require them. 90% of women dress what the actual fashion business require in metropolitan areas. Are they even able to form a single thought without being worried what the majority think?
And you walk in 15th century Turkic cloths, right? And this wouldn't be any influence of group fashion on an individual. I'm sure you would prefer to dress your wife in burka and keep her home. Yes, show her her real place.

Many sociologists think the biggest fault what've been made in our society to give the same right for both sexes. Patriarchal societies were more capable to thrive and survive. We can see how feminism ruined the modern Western society and we can see how these women welcome immigrants.
Oh, thank you for your honesty, and showing real you. And yes, it is an ugly picture indeed. No wonder you believed this fake news about women liking to be raped by violent criminals. It is your freakin dream. You would love to have a girl slave and show her every night how she would love to be treated. You are sick.

Patriarchal societies were more capable to thrive and survive.
Just for fun, please humor us with well run patriarchal country. Saudi Arabia, Pakistan or Zimbabwe?

I already hear how some of you will complain "but i'm a right wing traditional pro white, pro European blah blah" we see what you've been made since we gave you the same rights.
oh, for you I would gladly recreate a scansen or a strict reservation where you would live the way your glorious ancestors lived. You have no freaking idea how hard their life was. Read this:
http://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/26867-Inglorious-lives-of-our-ancestors

we're doomed Angela

unless you believe in human life created and maintained in laboratries

I said I felt that way only at times. :)

Seriously, don't you think we're headed toward in vitro fertilization and even gestation in a lab as the norm? It seems very sterile and all that, but I've never understood women who say they "loved" being ,pregnant. Who would love this:
nausea for three months, then in the last three months or so walking around with something like a basketball strapped to your waist, not being able to see your feet much less tie your shoes, indigestion again, unable to find a comfortable sleeping position, and finally childbirth, when you can push that basketball out of your body.

I 'm by no means the first one to say it, but if men had to do it the human race would have ended a long time ago.

When I think of women being pregnant every eighteen months like my grandmother, all the while keeping house, washing clothes, minding the children, cooking, helping in the field or shop or whatever, from 18 to 45 with no modern conveniences, and in a time when so many women died in childbirth, well, my admiration is boundless.

@LeBrok,
It's internet b.s. This is the kind of nonsense that is treated seriously by some people:

"Of those who report their rapes, around 4–5% also describe experiencing orgasm. But the true numbers are likely much higher. In a 2004 review paper, a clinician reports "I (have) met quite a lot of victims (males) who had the full sexual response during sexual abuse…I (have) met several female victims of incest and rape who had lubrication and orgasm."

Says who? Some man having a sick fantasy? Then, some random "clinician" has met several women who reported that. This is what passes for research?

Or how about this doozy?

"
Matthew Atkinson, a domestic and sexual violence–response professional and author of "Resurrection After Rape," wrote to me that, "Of the 500–600 clients I ever saw, only a couple of dozen disclosed [it] to me. However, when the topic is brought up on internet discussion forums, there seems to be a great deal of interest in it. That suggests to me that it's more common than we may be aware…"

Well, obviously we're going to accept what who knows what crazy people, or one crazy person masquerading as multiple people, say on internet chat rooms as scientific fact.

Plus, as I said, you have to know what kind of rape victims you're talking about; you have to know the context.

Honestly, I don't know why I bothered responding again. Don't people have any common sense, any healthy skepticism, any modicum of intelligence, or do they just believe whatever confirms their biases or fantasies?

This is why most people's opinions are worthless.

Excellent, now you know my opinion. You have low pattern recognition and believe in your fantasy world, where only there everything make sense to you.

If you were more attentive, then you'd recognize i didn't sympathize with the finds of that "study" it might've been even bogus and manipulated, but the way how you try to attack me in every post is hilarious. There's no proper estimation to measure orgasm as what would someone consider as such? We know women have other sections on their body which causes orgasm even without direct sexual stimulation.

If you read about Malcolm X and some other charismatic leaders it's been said many women felt orgasm just by the tone of their voice as they spoke.

Only few women is. Please stop generalizing to make your agenda look more logical.

There's no generalization as dozens of studies been proved the claims that women feel attraction to powerful, strong and aggressive men when it comes to short term sexual interaction.

m42RNJx.jpg

And you walk in 15th century Turkic cloths, right? And this wouldn't be any influence of group fashion on an individual. I'm sure you would prefer to dress your wife in burka and keep her home. Yes, show her her real place.

Provocative nonsense.

Just for fun, please humor us with well run patriarchal country. Saudi Arabia, Pakistan or Zimbabwe?

The countries you've mentioned barely had a "society" before the 20th century. Zimbabwe just like Pakistan were invented by purely political interest without even estimating it's citizens nor cultural heritage.

Europe without the last 50-100 years was in fact a patriarchal society where men took the main roles to control society and politic.

Back in 1908 barely women had suffage, so to claim modern Western states as a privilege for gender equality as a way to become a successful power has little to do with reality.

How weird! radical Islamic values visa vi women (as per vid) from an anti Islamic opinion according to his or their fb page. Very ironic.

https://www.facebook.com/blackpigeonspeaks/

What do patriarchal societies have anything to do with islam. It's a neo form in the World that women have the same ability to hold powerful positions and to give up their main role in societies for work instead of to raise a child.

If we go by birthrates and demographic estimations, then Islam is on a good way to conquer the developed Western part of Europe.
Feminists and pro gender equality activists did play a great role in the cultural revolution of women which put into the trashcan the older values about women being the child raisers.
We can see how divorce rates has increased in so called developed nations which just gives an extra idea how society can change by a short period of time in a negative way by absurd, anti-natural ideas.

dep7XIZ.png

Last edited:

This person (whoever theorised it) obviously suffers from sexual frustration. Would someone advise him to see a doctor?

I can speak for Portugal - We had 2 queens, and altough one was mad, the other did no more harm or good to the country than the average king (nor the first one by the way, she just liked to occasionally water the plants pictured on her bedroom rug)

But please, advise him on this matter....

Last edited:
This video is even more crazy than ambitions of Erdogan and Turkish people, lol.

I don't think that males are more loyal to their own 'tribe' than women. Just look at the Y-DNA and mtDNA haplogroups. In every society/state there is more mtDNA variation than Y-DNA variation. That means that males marry and import more females outside their tribe.

It is actually the Western males who import their female brides from SouthEast Asia, Eastern Europe or Japan/China. Remember that for every woman who marries outside her tribe, there is a male who also marries outside his tribe. So it is from both sides. A very good friend of mine is a white Dutch fella and he likes only Japanese females and maybe some semi-Indonesian females. Is he a race traitor?

Also, I don't think there is a huge difference between men and women. When I was younger I used to think that females were more materialistic than males, but nowadays I believe that even that is not true. Although, I think that there are differences on the emotional level. I think women are less forgiving, so men need to watch out what they say to women. Also, I don't know why, but I think that women are less artistic/creative than males. Why are most known painters, writers, classical musicians, film directors men?
Also, females are less comical and you have to watch out as a male when you are making jokes. If you are with friends you can make jokes all the time. It is almost never enough. But when you are with women after a few 'jokes' you become very 'goofy' and unattractive and your female partner get bored.

Females of my ethnicity are very helpfull to men of their race. Every man needs a woman, but I'm not sure whether every woman needs a man.

I said I felt that way only at times. :)

Seriously, don't you think we're headed toward in vitro fertilization and even gestation in a lab as the norm? It seems very sterile and all that, but I've never understood women who say they "loved" being ,pregnant. Who would love this:
nausea for three months, then in the last three months or so walking around with something like a basketball strapped to your waist, not being able to see your feet much less tie your shoes, indigestion again, unable to find a comfortable sleeping position, and finally childbirth, when you can push that basketball out of your body.

I 'm by no means the first one to say it, but if men had to do it the human race would have ended a long time ago.

When I think of women being pregnant every eighteen months like my grandmother, all the while keeping house, washing clothes, minding the children, cooking, helping in the field or shop or whatever, from 18 to 45 with no modern conveniences, and in a time when so many women died in childbirth, well, my admiration is boundless.

@LeBrok,
It's internet b.s. This is the kind of nonsense that is treated seriously by some people:

"Of those who report their rapes, around 4–5% also describe experiencing orgasm. But the true numbers are likely much higher. In a 2004 review paper, a clinician reports "I (have) met quite a lot of victims (males) who had the full sexual response during sexual abuse…I (have) met several female victims of incest and rape who had lubrication and orgasm."

Says who? Some man having a sick fantasy? Then, some random "clinician" has met several women who reported that. This is what passes for research?

Or how about this doozy?

"
Matthew Atkinson, a domestic and sexual violence–response professional and author of "Resurrection After Rape," wrote to me that, "Of the 500–600 clients I ever saw, only a couple of dozen disclosed [it] to me. However, when the topic is brought up on internet discussion forums, there seems to be a great deal of interest in it. That suggests to me that it's more common than we may be aware…"

Well, obviously we're going to accept what who knows what crazy people, or one crazy person masquerading as multiple people, say on internet chat rooms as scientific fact.

Plus, as I said, you have to know what kind of rape victims you're talking about; you have to know the context.

Honestly, I don't know why I bothered responding again. Don't people have any common sense, any healthy skepticism, any modicum of intelligence, or do they just believe whatever confirms their biases or fantasies?

This is why most people's opinions are worthless.
These are the numbers which I can believe are right.

If you were more attentive, then you'd recognize i didn't sympathize with the finds of that "study" it might've been even bogus and manipulated,
Oh you ticked us. It must have been your admission that women should always be submissive to man.

There's no generalization as dozens of studies been proved the claims that women feel attraction to powerful, strong and aggressive men when it comes to short term sexual interaction.
Yes, you know women so well, and you know that they all like the aggressive and abusive man. No generalization in it. Give us a break and learn what generalization is in first place.

The countries you've mentioned barely had a "society" before the 20th century. Zimbabwe just like Pakistan were invented by purely political interest without even estimating it's citizens nor cultural heritage.
Whatever, just give us one example of patriarchal country which is successful.

Europe without the last 50-100 years was in fact a patriarchal society where men took the main roles to control society and politic.

Back in 1908 barely women had suffage, so to claim modern Western states as a privilege for gender equality as a way to become a successful power has little to do with reality.
And in your "wisdom" you missed that liberation and equality of women went together with prosperity of modern successful countries. This is reality. Tell us what year is in your reality now, because I think you are stuck in 19 century.

What do patriarchal societies have anything to do with islam. It's a neo form in the World that women have the same ability to hold powerful positions and to give up their main role in societies for work instead of to raise a child.
It doesn't make sense. Please verse it correctly.

Feminists and pro gender equality activists did play a great role in the cultural revolution of women which put into the trashcan the older values about women being the child raisers.
I agree with this, and old ways should stay in the trashcan of history. When every man could beat his women into submission. Or rape them and expect them to feel orgazmic and happy.
Honestly I think you should stay in this trashcan too and imagine parallel universe of 19th century forever.

We can see how divorce rates has increased in so called developed nations which just gives an extra idea how society can change by a short period of time in a negative way by absurd, anti-natural ideas.
It increase mostly, because type man like yourself knows only how to be a dictator, brute and a slave owner to his wife but don't know how be a honest and equal partner. In 19th century you could slap your wife into submission to keep her as a slave till death. Today if you suck as a partner she will pack and leave. You hate that, because you don't know how to be a partner and a friend to attract a women. And to be honest, I have no idea how anyone could stand your dark, dystopian, depressive vision of life and on top of it be treated like a subject. Who wants to live like this?! Perhaps you should ask for a contact with these women form your "study".

Do you ever wonder why so many patriarchal societies went down that once were huge empires? Brute force simply stopped working as a part of evolution.
Men in happy relationships seem to do better long term. Everything has changed. Yes, I do admit that it is quite embarrassing how so many men have become a shadow of their evolutionary self and the direction that feminism has taken having become oppressive towards those allowing this extent to take over.
But overall I think that it is a great thing how women change society for the better.
I have to also add that there are definitely women who do not appreciate or want equal rights.
Having always felt more attracted to strong women (note: By strong I do not mean bitching, aggressive or violent, but motivated women who make their own dreams come true), the main complaint from some relationships has been that I am not dominant enough. Many of my exes have wound up after me with total morons who boss them around, often violent and in order to not upset their new men they tend to act dumb to not be too much of a threat to them.

So when it comes to female behavior, a lot of women were once a mystery to me ... but not anymore ... I simply accepted most women are not my type, compatible etc.

This is to everyone making anything a women's issue:

Men and women are equally screwed up and generally unhappy with society it seems to me. Men and women can bring out the worst in one another. And the only solution imo is that the right ones for each others find each others to balance each others out and not one partner making the other miserable.

Whatever, just give us one example of patriarchal country which is successful.

There's no need to mention it as all country today were built on a patriarchal society. You'd know it if you read this tread instead of trying to bring off topic and associate my posts with your dogmatic nonsenses about the perfection of modern states.

It increase mostly, because type man like yourself knows only how to be a dictator, brute and a slave owner to his wife but don't know how be a honest and equal partner. In 19th century you could slap your wife into submission to keep her as a slave till death. Today if you suck as a partner she will pack and leave. You hate that, because you don't know how to be a partner and a friend to attract a women. And to be honest, I have no idea how anyone could stand your dark, dystopian, depressive vision of life and on top of it be treated like a subject. Who wants to live like this?! Perhaps you should ask for a contact with these women form your "study".

Come on, you should do it better than this just keep mention things out of nowhere. According to you the age of French revolution, aristocratic society, the colonization were all made in a cold, black and white, brutal age which by all means were backward so anti-liberal.

You still can't understand the bases on the Western society and how most of it's achievements (if not all) were based on a patriarchal modal. You surely missed the books and knowledge about Greek philosofy and democracy otherwise you'd know the bases of western culture were built on these structures and without a patriarchal society there would be nowhere the "West" today and it has nothing to do with anti-women agenda which you try so hard to push on me to fit in your propaganda.

I doubt you even heard about the problems of modern capitalism and it's impact of family system and nation. It's just a coincidence that the USA as the most successful nation when it comes to global influence, still uses their dogmatic nationalism and anti-liberal, anti-democratic nature in Wars for unsustainable resources still stuck in the XIX century based on people's views.

Feminism already showed it's true color as a cancer on the west, we've seen the deaths of abortion and the loss of family modal and the decrease of population as a result of it.

"Sex and Culture" by J. D. Unwin published in 1934. The book analyzes 80 primitive cultures (anthropology) and a number of past empires (history) and finds that, without exception, the level of advancement or decline of all cultures is directly tied to the level of regulation of female sexuality. His historical examples include the Sumerians, Babylonians, Athenians, Romans, Teutons, and Anglo-Saxons (600s - 900s), and English (1500s - 1900s). In every example, these cultures began to rise when women were required to be virgins at marriage and to be monogamous for life. All of these cultures began to decline when women were given rights, were not required to be virgins at marriage, when divorce was common, and marriage was in decline.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 110675 times.

Back