Modern human origins: multiregional evolution of autosomes and East Asia origin of Y

Sile

Banned
Reaction score
Ethnic group
North Alpine Italian
Y-DNA haplogroup
T1a2 -Z19945..Jura
mtDNA haplogroup
H95a1 ..Pannoni
http://biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2017/01/18/101410.full.pdf

Recent studies have established that genetic diversities are mostly maintained by selection,

therefore rendering the present molecular model of human origins untenable. Using improved
methods and public data, we have revisited human evolution and derived an age of 1.91-1.96
million years for the first split in modern human autosomes. We found evidence of modern Y

and mtDNA originating in East Asia and dispersing via hybridization with archaic humans.
Neanderthals and Denisovans were archaic Africans with Eurasian admixtures and ancestors of
South Asia Negritos and Aboriginal Australians. Verifying our model, we found more ancestry of
Southern Chinese from Hunan in Africans relative to other East Asian groups examined. These
results suggest multiregional evolution of autosomes and East Asia origin of Y and mtDNA,
thereby leading to a coherent account of modern human origins.

the existing tree may be unrealistic is also shown by the fact that while haplotypes with few
sequence variations from the ancestor of F, C, D, E, NO, KxLT, or K are routinely found in
present day people, none could be found for the putative ancestors of likely African origins,
including BT, CT, or CF.

we euroasian are more mixed with Netherthals and Denisovans than just plain Neatherthal ...........I suggest you test yourself ..........both Natgeno and havard state I have 1.5% neatherthal and 3.3% Denisovans.....clearly indicating an east-asian origin

You will find that most of the markers as noted in the paper also state an east-asian origin

Denisovan area was from siberia to indonesia

There are statistics about Denisovan admixture for European populations? realy it would be like an smoking gun to look for the expansion of the Siberian R1a.

This is plain ridiculous. They're arguing humans originated in East Asia. So it's no surprise the authors are Chinese. They argue the Eurasian mtDNA haplogroup M evolved into the African L haplogroups!!!!!! That's complete insanity!!

Look at this!
Two lines of evidence suggest haplogroup R as the ancestor of all modernhaplogroups.

1st
First, ancient humans are expected to be closer to the ancestor and the oldest
AMH, Ust’-Ishim, carried the R* haplotype (Fu et al., 2014).

My great grandmother is an ancient human and had U5b therefore U5b mutated into all other human mtDNAs. That's the type of logic they're using. In this stusy they argue humans orignated 2 million years ago. Therefore Ust-Ishim, who died 45,000 years ago, isn't one of the first humans and so doesn't have the same mtDNA the first humans had.

Second, R0 is the least
differentiated haplotype and closest to the ancient haplotype in Ust’-Ishim (Figure 3B). That R0
is most common in Chinese among 1kGP indicates origin of R in East Asia and subsequent diversification in other regions of the world

What?!!!! They're using the "Frequeny=origin" line of thinking people used for European genetics to create hypothesizes which were proven to be wrong.

There are statistics about Denisovan admixture for European populations? realy it would be like an smoking gun to look for the expansion of the Siberian R1a.

In the map

https://phys.org/news/2016-03-world-neanderthal-denisovan-ancestry-modern.html

The union of black dots and green dots IMO is where Haplogroup F was created

https://genomebiology.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13059-015-0866-z

[url]http://mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2015/07/08/molbev.msv141.full

[/URL]

Are you seriously suggesting R1a is Denisovan not human?

This is plain ridiculous. They're arguing humans originated in East Asia. So it's no surprise the authors are Chinese. They argue the Eurasian mtDNA haplogroup M evolved into the African L haplogroups!!!!!! That's complete insanity!!

Look at this!

1st

My great grandmother is an ancient human and had U5b therefore U5b mutated into all other human mtDNAs. That's the type of logic they're using. In this stusy they argue humans orignated 2 million years ago. Therefore Ust-Ishim, who died 45,000 years ago, isn't one of the first humans and so doesn't have the same mtDNA the first humans had.

What?!!!! They're using the "Frequeny=origin" line of thinking people used for European genetics to create hypothesizes which were proven to be wrong.

I think since they
say that Haplogroup F is "basal" for them ( which can be true as it is close/ their geographical area ) I imagine they are saying that when F ( ydna ) was formed the mtdna was......
clearly where any Y dna haplogroup was formed , he had a mtdna as well ..........do you know what F (ydna ) had as mtdna?

Look at this!

1st

Good call.

This is the most complete and utter nonsense. If this ever makes it through peer review...well, it would boggle the mind.

I started reading and 2 sentences in I had to check if they were Chinese or something. Lol

This thread has been viewed 5533 times.

Back