Guess Nationality?

caucuses. Ive met turkish people who also look like you and have red hair.

The general look in your expression and eyes looks like many turks I know in Vienna. The nose isn't so distinctly Turkish

i was also going to guess turkish, i know a redheaded turk who looks exactly like the comedian dave foley, as well as a girl who is a blonde haired blue eyed turk, both have freckles

Which area are they from? In Turkey are they from Anatolia? Also I am living Currently in Canada, and some people think I am Canadian, but I do not think that I look like a Canadian physically... I guess just red hair people associate with Irish or western.

they're canadians as well, but from which region in turkey i couldn't say, for one i think they might be more greek-turkish, your colouring doesnt look celtic to me, my red-headed turk friend, even though he has freckles he still tans and has a light olive complexion

they're canadians as well, but from which region in turkey i couldn't say, for one i think they might be more greek-turkish, your colouring doesnt look celtic to me, my red-headed turk friend, even though he has freckles he still tans and has a light olive complexion

Interesting if they are in Toronto I might know them I have seen a red haired turkish guy in Toronto, so that could possibly be your friend. I guess that is the thing about Turks is we are mixed because of the vastness of the empire. So I guess you have a point red hair could come from any where.

You do look more Chechen than anything else. I don't mean anything bad by this, but you look rather similar to Abu Omar al-Shishani.

You do look more Chechen than anything else. I don't mean anything bad by this, but you look rather similar to Abu Omar al-Shishani.

Yes you are close enough. We are from Trabzon but it is on the black sea. So we are probably originally Chechen or from the Caucasus mountains somewhere :D thank you walhaz

You could definitely pass as Bosnian.

This thread has been viewed 5800 times.

Back