which ethnicities do I look (and/or would pass as) ?

Power

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Kurdish (from Turkey . Dersim province)
hello everybody I am new to this forum as you can see . nice to meet you all .

I would like to know which ethnicities you guys think I look / which countries you think I pass as native

if there are people here who might already know me : dont post in this thread please since it doesnt make much sense :LOL: I would like people to post who dont know me.

so yeah this is me :

28451222bf.jpg

28451223sn.jpg

28451224pr.jpg

28451225qo.jpg

28451226rc.jpg

28448212cx.jpg

28440548my.jpg

28411458ft.jpg

28447403zy.jpg

thanks

Last edited:
Anywhere on the North African plain, from Morocco in the west through Egypt in the east and even into Jordan. You could also "pass" in many parts of the Middle East & along the northern coast of the Mediterranean as well (Portugal, Spain, Sicily, Malta, Bulgaria, Greece, Albania), but you don't really look native to these areas. You could also pass in some parts of the Caucusus, as say a Kurd or an Assyrian. But if I had to profile you, I'd say you're a Berber or Egyptian from North-Africa or perhaps North Indian (possibly Sikh).

I am guessing Armenian or any Caucasus nation?
I wouldn't locate you anywhere to the west of the line Bucharest-Adrianopole-Alexandria.
I dare say you'd definitely look as a stranger in Italy, Spain or Portugal. You also wouldn't pass as a Semite (Arab/Jew) for me.

I am guessing Armenian or any Caucasus nation?
I wouldn't locate you anywhere to the west of the line Bucharest-Adrianopole-Alexandria.
I dare say you'd definitely look as a stranger in Italy, Spain or Portugal. You also wouldn't pass as a Semite (Arab/Jew) for me.

I agree with all of that. Iranian, perhaps, or eastern Anatolia?

will you tell us now which ethnicity are you? :)

Sent from my iPad using Eupedia Forum

can't see the picture!!

This thread has been viewed 3673 times.

Back