Reaction score
Ethnic group
Polish
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1b-L617
mtDNA haplogroup
W6a
The water and rice experiments

Japanese researcher Dr. Masaru Emoto discovered that crystals formed in frozen water reveal changes when specific, concentrated thoughts are directed toward them. With the use of high-speed photography, he found that water from clear springs and water that was exposed to constantly-repeated loving thoughts and words displays aesthetically beautiful, geometrically advanced, and colourful snowflake patterns. On the other hand, polluted water such as acid rain or water exposed to negative thoughts and words, formed distorted, asymmetrical patterns with dull colours. Russian Academy of Natural Sciences’ Doctor Konstantin Korotkov’s findings harmonize with Masaru’s. In his experiments, positive and loving emotions directed toward a flask of water increased its energy levels while negative and aggressive emotions notably reduced it. Although the results of such experiments can easily be skewed by various factors, including the water’s ‘memory’ as you’ll read below, what is most important here is not the scientific validity of the experiments but the idea behind them. (...)

Water’s capacity to remember

Scientific research attempts to clarify the cause of water’s unpredictability. It has been claimed that water has its own version of memory. Although very difficult for current scientific methods to fully prove, the experiments hypothesise that water receives and imprints any outside influence, picking up information and remembering everything that occurs in the space around it. Any substance that comes into contact with water leaves some type of trace in it. As it records information, water acquires new properties, but its overall composition remains unchanged. “The structure of water is much more important than the chemical composition,” explains Rustum Roy, who was a professor at Arizona State University.

(...) If positive and negative thoughts affect the water then how, by what means is this effect being transferred to humans who are 70% water, what physical laws underpin this force and how can it be detected?

Water-memory.png

Source:

http://leopoldmethod.com.au/the-flow-of-football1/

You are truly a spiritual person. Just make sure your beliefs and emotions are not in your way to understand science. I have seen it way too often.

What made you start talking about spirituality if this thread is about H2O? :)

LeBrok said:
You are truly a spiritual person.

What made you think so?

Sure, the elements connected and it sounds possible. But James Randi has demonstrated that this particular claim by Emoto and his "experiment" were pretty obviously staged.

I hope that the water which I disposed out of my body won't remember me and come back...

That study is ridiculous. What is a positive thought? That's so subjective. For a Muslim extremist blowing oneself up and killing infidels in the hope to be rewarded in heaven might be a positive thought. Needless to say that the same thought is not viewed as positive by the potential victims. And that is just two conflicting modern human points of view. What about animals? What's a spider's positive thought or loving emotion? Some female spiders devour their mate after copulating. Loving thought?

The idea behind it is that energy travels and wishing something or someone well results in these vibes connecting to that item or person. Considering air and water are made of molecules, this is theoretically quite possible. Some also believe that when claims of studies that prayers work arise, it is not a religion based thing but energy of love etc. reaching the person you decide to care about. I would not dismiss this too easily unless you know exactly how the universe works or whatever it is you are convinced of.
As for Emoto: I have been reading up on this experiment a while back. And it is almost 100 percent established that his "experiment" has been staged and he is sharlataning this belief to the bank.

This thread has been viewed 4155 times.

Back