Guess Ethnicity

Northwest European of some sort, most probably British Isles. I don't know if that's what he is, but that's another story.

Albanian, or maybe not.

This is pan-European face.

Good job LeBrok, you are close :grin:

I change my mind. The bones of the face are too coarse for most people of the British Isles. I'd say somewhere in eastern Europe or the Balkans.

Good job LeBrok, you are close :grin:
Am I good or what?! At least I'll be close.
Looking at all the pictures this time, I'd say Balkans. However he has straight and slanted forehead more popular closer to Caucasus. Perhaps he is from Turkey after all, or Turks of Bulgaria?

Yes he is from the Balkans specifically Bosnia, but as you all pointed out he does have some very northwestern European features. So I'm sure there is some admixture.

im from balkan and i think he looks bosnian because of his facial features

indeed
he looks balkanic,

He actually looks Balkanic to me only in the 2nd picture. Other than that, I'd agree with Lebrok on Pan-European.

My first choice would have been North Caucasus; some 'brünnoid' traces (trend towards larger upper faces than cousins 'capelloids' more occidental; :so some Steppics heritage?), not typically Bosnian in any way for me - but look and ethny are not always tightly tied in individuals as we know -
&: "balkan" si not very valuable to determine types: there has been so much crossings there, but not always the same statistical results according to regions: typical Bosniak in my mind is very different from typical Thracia Bulgarian by instance...

My first choice would have been North Caucasus; some 'brünnoid' traces (trend towards larger upper faces than cousins 'capelloids' more occidental; :so some Steppics heritage?), not typically Bosnian in any way for me - but look and ethny are not always tightly tied in individuals as we know -
&: "balkan" si not very valuable to determine types: there has been so much crossings there, but not always the same statistical results according to regions: typical Bosniak in my mind is very different from typical Thracia Bulgarian by instance...

no not typical Balkanic, indeed
but has a typical of some Aromani tribes
and is quite spread look, not primary offcourse in areas like NW Bulgaria, inland Croatia, Serbia Bosnia in Slav Makedonia Aromani and in N Greece Aromani.
I do not know about N Albania and Montenegro, never beeen there

He looks pretty typical Bosnian to me, except the beard. Typical devout Muslim and Wahabi beard. Or as Bosnians say Vehabije.

but yeah i see why people said anglo saxon he kinda resembles a converted english guy

This thread has been viewed 9850 times.

Back