Kent England

tjlowery87

Reaction score
Ethnic group
english,bavaria.thats all i know
Who are the people of Kent England descended from?

Most of my Scottish/English family came from Kent, New Brunswick. On 23andme, I get about 4% British, 8% Broadly Northern European, 1% Scandinavia and some 10% Broadly European that Im assuming is directly related. Based on this, I would assume they are less Celtic and more Norse or Anglo.

Most of my Scottish/English family came from Kent, New Brunswick. On 23andme, I get about 4% British, 8% Broadly Northern European, 1% Scandinavia and some 10% Broadly European that Im assuming is directly related. Based on this, I would assume they are less Celtic and more Norse or Anglo.

If you didn't mistake you probably don't have a lot of ancestors from Britain, or Northwest Europe for that matter.

Who are the people of Kent England descended from?

I believe that they are descendants of little green men in flying saucers.

Seriously?

The eastern coastline of England is a mix due to it being close to the Continent. But if they are like easterly regions most likely ancestral would be Anglo, Anglo-Saxon, Norman. Western English appears to be typically more "Celtic".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...nglo-Saxon-UK-East-Midlands-Scandinavian.html The Daily Mail is definitely not the best reference but you can google some of the information for better stats.

Most of my Scottish/English family came from Kent, New Brunswick.

The OP is asking about Kent in England.

This thread has been viewed 5227 times.

Back