Classify this man, if you can ..

IronSide

Elite member
Reaction score
Y-DNA haplogroup
I2c2
mtDNA haplogroup
T2e1
Classify this guy, I think he will be difficult for all of you :grin: , he does have a unique look. please if you know him don't spoil.

98322input_file0073114_w350_h535_q100.jpg

images

obviously at the left

acf7594adff739c8501962cafc4b17ea.jpg

when he was younger

e47187acf45a06141b80bb0b53c161d1.jpg

Last edited:
The clothes and the settings look Russian, so maybe Georgian? Or maybe Russian Jewish?

Imagine this man but with deep set eyes, you are now looking at my father :) it's remarkable how two people can look exactly the same.

Last edited:
Angela is half wrong and there is a hint in my last statement.

I wanted to say, NW Indian (from India), but from the clues, I guess, he will be South Iran or Arab?

Ok, I know who he is now so I won't play anymore...good idea to pick young pictures.

this is going to be a long thread, well it depends on my patience, ten answers then I will reveal.

He does look similar to my father, of course not with his ridiculous hair and beard, my old man is closer in looks to his father than his mother.

No matter how many sandstorms it faces, the pillar of heaven will always remain standing ... more cryptic clues.

He looks like Rasputin. Armenian origins?

Khazarian, he must be.

It's not obligatory but it would be interesting if you provided an explanation for my clues with your answer. you know, to make this more fun :)

He has a sad story. A neo-martyr, who would have thought.

Pavel Florensky
Yes .. yes .. Pavel Florensky, and I said if you know him you should be silent. very well done ..

An Armenian and Russian mix, his father was a Russian railroad engineer while his mother belonged to Armenian nobility.

and now I don't care about my stupid clues, whatever.

When I showed his pictures to my father he laughed and said that Florensky was his previous incarnation, I still can't explain why are they so similar, I2c2 is most common in Armenia, but that doesn't mean anything on its own, after all it's just a single chromosome, it might mean we have some ancestry from there.

I could put him any where from Armenia to North India

I don't know what you mean by clues other than that the pictures have a very Russian feel to them and that you said I was half right.

He obviously took a lot from his Armenian/Georgian maternal ancestry: pigmentation, really big dark eyes, long nose.

armenian007.jpg

William Saroyan:

ws3.jpg

I actually stopped playing because I thought it was Rasputin. Where did a Siberian villager get his looks?

article-2553577-0026DDAA00000258-171_306x423.jpg

You don't have to think too much about them angela, I am terrible at giving clues, I was trying to point to my haplogroup, and that it originates in Armenia.

My father inheriting more from his father was my pathetic attempt to point to the Y-chromosome, the standing pillar and the storms thing was an analogy of the fact that Y-chromosome isn't influenced by autosomal dna, Armenian highlands were once called the pillars of heaven, in some ancient persian or egyptian text.

Very poetic I know, LoL, I am probably going to look at them later and feel embarrassed :embarassed:.

I don't know what you mean by clues other than that the pictures have a very Russian feel to them and that you said I was half right.

He obviously took a lot from his Armenian/Georgian maternal ancestry: pigmentation, really big dark eyes, long nose.

armenian007.jpg

William Saroyan:

ws3.jpg

I actually stopped playing because I thought it was Rasputin. Where did a Siberian villager get his looks?

article-2553577-0026DDAA00000258-171_306x423.jpg
WHOA!!! I WON'T SLEEP TONITE!!! Yes, it isn't news to me that Rasputin was a creep but that photo of him you posted isn't something you'd want to walk past as you're walking through the hallway in the middle of the night to use the bathroom....
Scariest portrait...EVER!!!

Armenian highlands were once called the pillars of heaven, in some ancient persian or egyptian text.

Very poetic I know, LoL, I am probably going to look at them later and feel embarrassed :embarassed:.

Could you share those text from the personel message system?

Now Apricot Flower Season in the west of the region. This is from the edge of Armenian Highland, near the Euphrates, the border between Central Anatolia and Armenian Highland.

16583503_420291184977394_7970087669210284032_n.jpg

This thread has been viewed 10270 times.

Back