Elite member
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italian
jonas-kaufmann-julian-hargreaves-345x290.jpg

xl_avatar.jpg

19241jonaskaufmanne1.jpg

Don't cheat now! :)

Since no one wants to play, I'll reveal: this is Jonas Kaufmann, one of the best opera singers alive. (He also sings a lot of southern Italian songs, even dialect ones.)

He's not as gorgeous in person as in some of his publicity photos, but still his romantic good looks have undoubtedly been an asset in his career. From what has been written, his ancestry is unremarkably East German.

Nov2011CoverLG1111.jpg

kaufmann_vogue.jpg

A beautiful man, I used to have his hair before my forehead started advancing.

A beautiful man, I used to have his hair before my forehead started advancing.

Lucky you! The girls must have been mad for it. It's the kind of hair that your fingers literally itch to touch and run through. It feels alive when it curls around your fingers. Well, that's my reaction anyway. :)

Lucky you! The girls must have been mad for it. It's the kind of hair that your fingers literally itch to touch and run through. It feels alive when it curls around your fingers. Well, that's my reaction anyway. :)

What girls ? you mean those untouchable ninjas

&NCS_modified=20130820123349&MaxW=640&imageVersion=default&AR-311079961.jpg

and before I could meet any sane girl I transformed into this magnificent act of nature

Prince_William_3580608c.jpg

What girls ? you mean those untouchable ninjas

&NCS_modified=20130820123349&MaxW=640&imageVersion=default&AR-311079961.jpg

and before I could meet any sane girl I transformed into this magnificent act of nature

Prince_William_3580608c.jpg
Ah, poor you then. I forget you're in Dubai. Are you a native or just lived there as a young man?

Don't assume they didn't notice. From what I've seen on commercial flights, a lot of them can't wait to get those things off; they don't even wait till they land! Much good it did you, I realize! :(

I wouldn't worry about the baldness thing. If a man is thin, muscular, has good features, and perhaps most importantly the right attitude, he can be just as if not more attractive than a man with a full head of hair. Prince William isn't a good example. Look at Pierre Trudeau: I think he was infinitely sexier looking than his son.

trudeau-g.jpg

for-use-with-review-only-pierre-elliott-trudeau-speaks-at.jpeg

Justin looks like a puppy by comparison:

150px-Justin_Trudeau_G20_2015.jpg

Of course this is all subjective and perhaps has a lot to do with the fact that a lot of my male relatives both maternally and paternally have some balding.

https://postimg.org/image/w9spk7cdp/

Last edited:
Ah, poor you then. I forget you're in Dubai. Are you a native or just lived there as a young man?

Don't assume they didn't notice. From what I've seen on commercial flights, a lot of them can't wait to get those things off; they don't even wait till they land! Much good it did you, I realize! :(

I wouldn't worry about the baldness thing. If a man is thin, muscular, has good features, and perhaps most importantly the right attitude, he can be just as if not more attractive than a man with a full head of hair. Prince William isn't a good example. Look at Pierre Trudeau: I think he was infinitely sexier looking than his son.

trudeau-g.jpg

for-use-with-review-only-pierre-elliott-trudeau-speaks-at.jpeg

Justin looks like a puppy by comparison:

150px-Justin_Trudeau_G20_2015.jpg

Of course this is all subjective and perhaps has a lot to do with the fact that a lot of my male relatives both maternally and paternally have some balding.

https://postimg.org/image/w9spk7cdp/
/

Don't even compare, Dubai is like Heaven compared to Saudi Arabia, where I am originally from. Girls here are very approachable thank the gods.

Even in Saudi there were ways to meet girls, but it required a lot of intrigue and sophisticated body language and skills that I generally didn't have the energy to develop, if i couldn't meet the person regularly, like in school or work, I would never get to know them.

The pictures I showed were from home, not Dubai.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are you always bringing up "the gods" if you are an Atheist? :D Anyway, what is your tribe? You have an interesting paternal haplogroup.

Because I'm being sarcastic :) as for tribal genealogy I'll send you a private message, we don't want to get off topic here.

Don't even compare, Dubai is like Heaven compared to Saudi Arabia, where I am originally from. Girls here are very approachable thank the gods.

Even in Saudi there were ways to meet girls, but it required a lot of intrigue and sophisticated body language and skills that I generally didn't have the energy to develop, if i couldn't meet the person regularly, like in school or work, I would never get to know them.

The pictures I showed were from home, not Dubai.
My dad claimed to have a girlfriend from one of the tribes in the Atlas mountains, when they were still veiled. He said he was intrigued because she had green eyes. If anyone could manage it, it would have been my father. He had a terrible reputation until my mother reformed him. It's probably part of the reason he was such a strict father to his daughter.

jonas-kaufmann-julian-hargreaves-345x290.jpg

xl_avatar.jpg

19241jonaskaufmanne1.jpg

Don't cheat now! :)

Thanks god, he is South Italian.

I was thinking like what is wrong with me. Everybody seemed Turk or neighbour country.

Did you not read the whole thread? He's East German.

This thread has been viewed 5782 times.

Back