Guess ethnicity

BalkanPower

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Illyrian-Thracian-Dacian
Y-DNA haplogroup
E-V13
What ethnicity do i look like ?
Im ethnically from kosovo but what nationality do i look like to you ?

Attachments

• 20170626_124507.jpg
    20170626_124507.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 20170626_124441.jpg
    20170626_124441.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 49
The only thing out of place to me is the shape of the nose. I don't come across it in the US. All other aspects like head shape, hair and eye color, chin, ears, could easily be found every day here.

If I had not been told, I could have guessed anything except Irish and Scandinavian. The nose does look like a nose found more along Mediterranean or in the Balkans but there is a variety there so it's hard for me to pin in down. I don't have a lot of looks at folks from that part of the world.

The only thing out of place to me is the shape of the nose. I don't come across it in the US. All other aspects like head shape, hair and eye color, chin, ears, could easily be found every day here.

If I had not been told, I could have guessed anything except Irish and Scandinavian. The nose does look like a nose found more along Mediterranean or in the Balkans but there is a variety there so it's hard for me to pin in down. I don't have a lot of looks at folks from that part of the world.

Thanks for replying !
I was just wondering because people in real life say its hard to guess. Ive been told i could pass in majority of european states as not foreign. Especially balkan
Hope i get other replies from people

The Balkans is best, or Greece.

Because I'm also from the Balkans, I'm used to seeing Albanians and some Greeks who look like you, but if I were to think in terms of the Western Hemisphere I could see you as Hispanic or Latino (according to the American usage).

thanks for the replies. interesting that people say greek, never heard that before

Greece, Northern Italy, Southern France, maybe as a Latin American but with small Amerindian and major Iberian/or Italian ancestry

Greece, Northern Italy, Southern France, maybe as a Latin American but with small Amerindian and major Iberian/or Italian ancestry

The only one that doesn't fit, imo, is Northern Italian. They normally have more refined features. The subject would fit better as a southern Italian.

if you need more info:
height:187cm
weight:88kg

Never saw any fellow Greek with similar features.
I saw many Albanians, though, that look like you.

This thread has been viewed 4660 times.

Back