PDA

View Full Version : Guess ethnicity

BalkanPower
26-06-17, 12:57
What ethnicity do i look like ?
Im ethnically from kosovo but what nationality do i look like to you ?

I1a3_Young
26-06-17, 21:49
The only thing out of place to me is the shape of the nose. I don't come across it in the US. All other aspects like head shape, hair and eye color, chin, ears, could easily be found every day here.

If I had not been told, I could have guessed anything except Irish and Scandinavian. The nose does look like a nose found more along Mediterranean or in the Balkans but there is a variety there so it's hard for me to pin in down. I don't have a lot of looks at folks from that part of the world.

BalkanPower
28-06-17, 19:21
The only thing out of place to me is the shape of the nose. I don't come across it in the US. All other aspects like head shape, hair and eye color, chin, ears, could easily be found every day here.

If I had not been told, I could have guessed anything except Irish and Scandinavian. The nose does look like a nose found more along Mediterranean or in the Balkans but there is a variety there so it's hard for me to pin in down. I don't have a lot of looks at folks from that part of the world.

Thanks for replying !
I was just wondering because people in real life say its hard to guess. Ive been told i could pass in majority of european states as not foreign. Especially balkan
Hope i get other replies from people

Angela
28-06-17, 22:36
The Balkans is best, or Greece.

Dinarid
28-06-17, 23:42
Because I'm also from the Balkans, I'm used to seeing Albanians and some Greeks who look like you, but if I were to think in terms of the Western Hemisphere I could see you as Hispanic or Latino (according to the American usage).

BalkanPower
02-07-17, 00:06
thanks for the replies. interesting that people say greek, never heard that before

baha
02-07-17, 00:41
Greece, Northern Italy, Southern France, maybe as a Latin American but with small Amerindian and major Iberian/or Italian ancestry

Angela
02-07-17, 01:34
Greece, Northern Italy, Southern France, maybe as a Latin American but with small Amerindian and major Iberian/or Italian ancestry

The only one that doesn't fit, imo, is Northern Italian. They normally have more refined features. The subject would fit better as a southern Italian.

Fire Haired14
02-07-17, 02:22
Yugoslavia.

BalkanPower
02-07-17, 14:56
if you need more info:
height:187cm
weight:88kg

Leandros
01-08-17, 11:29
Never saw any fellow Greek with similar features.
I saw many Albanians, though, that look like you.