PDA

View Full Version : Kicked directly out after login

raspberry
11-07-17, 22:36
I am having the issue that I am directly kicked out after I login to eupedia. After I do it like 5-7 times I can use it maybe for a few page "jumps", but then the same issue appears. I cleared my browser, used other browsers, but I am still having the same issue and it annoys me. What is the problem or what should I do?

Twilight
12-07-17, 16:44
I am having the issue that I am directly kicked out after I login to eupedia. After I do it like 5-7 times I can use it maybe for a few page "jumps", but then the same issue appears. I cleared my browser, used other browsers, but I am still having the same issue and it annoys me. What is the problem or what should I do?

I do apologize if you are going through such technical difficulties. I remember when I had my old laptop a couple of years ago, I had the same problem of logging out; on top of that strangely my keyboard refused to type letters on the forum yet not on other websites, so I had to type my replies onto my email account and cut & paste over to here to post. I don't seem to have the same problem anymore once I first got my tablet. Have you tried posting on Eupedia on another Internet divice; either tablet or smartphone? :)

Hopefully using another divice helps ;)

raspberry
12-07-17, 20:27
^ Thank you for your advices, but using my mobile phone did not change anything and is actually not an alternative for me. I also had the issue with the keyboard letters, but this problem resolved again. Why don´t the forum responsibles do nothing against this really annoying issue?

raspberry
12-07-17, 20:34
I solved the issue: I made the tick in the "remember me box" and now it works normal without kicking me out.

Twilight
12-07-17, 21:18
I solved the issue: I made the tick in the "remember me box" and now it works normal without kicking me out.
Oh cool, glad to hear that it's working now : D