Psychological reasons why someone dislike an opinion or comment

Seanp

Banned
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Neapolitan, Swiss, Slavic
Each time someone thumbs someone down on a social app it's partially because that person is right and different views against his agenda. You can't hate something or have an emotional effect if that statement doesn't hold any scientific approach. You can't hate a child or abuse him because he told a lie, but you hate a manipulator who mixes lies with truths or tells the straight truth and this debunks your known statements.

They can't call someone's opinions out and discredit his views therefore they try to thumb him down and give a bad reputation in order to get rid of him. In other words it's not a freedom of speech but a non subtle way to select out the most preferred members by the same 1-2 staff.

Darwin was hated by the Christian church and in his time if social apps could have existed he must had been a truly disliked person with very low reputation, but it seems Darwin was right as Evolutionary biology and science holds a degree in most parts of our lives much more than Christianity do.

I thumbed you down in order to feel more important. Because the rest ignored what you wrote and I think that wasn't your goal.

I thumbed you down in order to feel more important. Because the rest ignored what you wrote and I think that wasn't your goal.

They can sh*t on my face I don't care. I'm just here for fun not for the reason to make friends with anyone. Some people here live in a clannish mentality and they dislike me for being who I am and not trying to say what they want to hear. : D

This thread has been viewed 2312 times.

Back