china became rich enough by industry, but mainly by birth control
India also,
Egypt, the most populated today country in Africa and Near-Middle East
is reaching tremendous raise of population,
I wonder what is going on there,

they keep women uneducated (62%)
and bear kids to a number that only rabbits do,

Egypt soon will overpass 100 000 000 people
the continuing rate of birth is bringing poverty and only poverty.
soon will colapse by riots and terrorism, due to poverty,
and another migration wave will reach Europe.

any thoughts what causes such phenomena?

I wonder, is it time after China and India
birth control to be expand in other countries too?

Angela
31-07-17, 14:26
I am posting this link

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-07/31/c_136486301.htm

65 % of Egyptians families have 9 kids
62% of Egyptian women are uneducated,

India also,
I wonder what is going on there,

any thoughts what causes such phenomena?

I wonder, is it time after China and India
birth control to be expand in other countries too?

In China there were really harsh penalties for having more than one child, and I think there was a lot of coercion in India too. I'm not in favor of those kinds of methods, but there has to be either a government policy in favor of birth control or the culture itself has to change. In Egypt neither of those things is happening.

bicicleur
31-07-17, 15:48
what birth control do they have in India?

Diomedes
31-07-17, 16:06
Africa is pretty much doomed in terms of population. The are rapidly reaching the point of no return. Of course, nature is able to find an equilibrium.

Angela
31-07-17, 16:23
what birth control do they have in India?

They have traditionally pushed sterilization, and, of course, being India, they targeted women, when male sterilization is a much less invasive and dangerous procedure. It's the same old story. There's a racial/ethnic aspect to it as well, with the tribal groups and lower castes being especially targeted.

"More than 50 health workers told Human Rights Watch that district and sub-district authorities assigned individual yearly targets for contraceptives, with a heavy focus on female sterilization. Almost all said that their supervisors or other higher-ups threatened them with adverse consequences if they did not achieve their targets.These included threats to withhold or reduce salary, negative performance assessment, or suspension and dismissals. In one case, a health worker reported that she was asked to falsify records to show she had met targets or else she would be reported for poor performance. One women’s rights organization that has more than a decade of experience working with community health workers in various parts of Gujarat confirmed that state and district health authorities have consistently set such targets and threatened health workers."

https://www.hrw.org/news/2012/07/12/india-target-driven-sterilization-harming-women

I've been reading about this for decades.

bicicleur
31-07-17, 18:25
oh yes, I remember
they told you shouldn't lose your conscience when you're in India, otherwise you'd wake up in the hospital, sterilised

in the west the problem is not high birth rate, it is low death rates
they all live to long

we definitely need a few planets to colonize

Angela
31-07-17, 18:43
oh yes, I remember
they told you shouldn't lose your conscience when you're in India, otherwise you'd wake up in the hospital, sterilised

in the west the problem is not high birth rate, it is low death rates
they all live to long

we definitely need a few planets to colonize

Well, I'm not volunteering to go before my time, thank you very much! :)

Seriously, I do think we need to colonize the planets. Elon Musk is still going ahead with his plans for Mars, isn't he?

LeBrok
31-07-17, 19:04
Africa is pretty much doomed in terms of population. The are rapidly reaching the point of no return. Of course, nature is able to find an equilibrium.
I'm not saying I'm happy with many nations still multiplying fast, but perhaps we should start criticizing ourselves first. Here is a population density map.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/49/World_population_density_1994_-_with_equator.png/450px-World_population_density_1994_-_with_equator.png
Europe population density is more than twice that of Africa. When did Europe crossed point of no return? Never mind China and India, each having more people that whole Africa!

LeBrok
31-07-17, 19:13
I am posting this link

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-07/31/c_136486301.htm

65 % of Egyptians families have 9 kids
62% of Egyptian women are uneducated,

India also,
I wonder what is going on there,I'm glad that they see it as a problem.

It comes so easily for you to compare others to animals, others that you don't like. Go back 200 years and most families in Europe where making 10 kids each. Though in old days half of them died before reaching 18 yo.

Why did you singled out Egypt and not Nigeria of South Africa? I'm sure you are feeling existential danger from so many Muslims close to Christian Greece. Right?

bicicleur
31-07-17, 19:28
I'm not saying I'm happy with many nations still multiplying fast, but perhaps we should start criticizing ourselves first. Here is a population density map.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/49/World_population_density_1994_-_with_equator.png/450px-World_population_density_1994_-_with_equator.png
Europe population density is more than twice that of Africa. When did Europe crossed point of no return? Never mind China and India, each having more people that whole Africa!

you know, your reasoning is a good argument for Europe to ban all immigrants, especially from Africa

bicicleur
31-07-17, 19:36
Well, I'm not volunteering to go before my time, thank you very much! :)

Seriously, I do think we need to colonize the planets. Elon Musk is still going ahead with his plans for Mars, isn't he?

we may be visiting Mars soon
but it will be a long time before we can settle and colonise Mars or other planets
there are plans to alter the Mars atmosphere, but that is a process that would take a few centuries

but it simply is human nature to explore and colonise other places
it will happen some day

Yetos
31-07-17, 20:55
I'm glad that they see it as a problem.

It comes so easily for you to compare others to animals, others that you don't like. Go back 200 years and most families in Europe where making 10 kids each. Though in old days half of them died before reaching 18 yo.

Why did you singled out Egypt and not Nigeria of South Africa? I'm sure you are feeling existential danger from so many Muslims close to Christian Greece. Right?

well
in my country the woman that makes more than 4 kids we call her rabbit,
and I do not know which is the healthiest number of kids for a woman, but 9 is big enough.
especially when 65% of a women in country,
as for Europe,
since 1850 I know my family they made max 5 kids,
usually 4 and if 1 died as child made a 5fth,
and that was in era that possibilities of dying a kid were big enough, multiple than today
they could die even by an influenza,
when doctors were 1/4 than today
ususally made 4-6 so live the 2-4

as for second comment,
I read it yesterday, on Greek news,
and surely scare me,
cause if a modern Western makes 1-3 kids due to crisis
a theoritacally a poorer country which also is in crisis makes 9,
then something else is going on, call it global conspiracy, or whatever you like

as Egypt or Nigeria,
it happened to be about Egypt,
stop seeing conspiracies about everything,

Diomedes
31-07-17, 22:26
By 2100 Africa is projected to reach 4 billion and I am not sure if they will be able to feed themselves. You should increase in numbers when you can afford it and Yuros(sic) can.

Diomedes
31-07-17, 22:36
Plus, the gray color in Africa is plain desert.

LeBrok
01-08-17, 03:01
By 2100 Africa is projected to reach 4 billion and I am not sure if they will be able to feed themselves. You should increase in numbers when you can afford it and Yuros(sic) can.Predictions are from 2 to 4 billion. The main reason behind increasing numbers is that they can afford. GDP of Africa is growing rather quickly. Surely there is international help in drastic cases, but generally speaking they grow and buy their own food. Numbers will slow down with economic development. It is always the case.

Yetos
01-08-17, 19:13
Predictions are from 2 to 4 billion. The main reason behind increasing numbers is that they can afford. GDP of Africa is growing rather quickly. Surely there is international help in drastic cases, but generally speaking they grow and buy their own food. Numbers will slow down with economic development. It is always the case.

Same with Arab Spring?

LeBrok
02-08-17, 00:18
Same with Arab Spring? Right, I think you should teach them how to run proper economy. ;)

Yetos
02-08-17, 07:47
Right, I think you should teach them how to run proper economy. ;)

teach who?

the one who knows all?
or the one who believes school is not for women?

davef
02-08-17, 14:49
There's no way I'm living on mars! What's wrong with earth? The idea of colonizing other planets is stupid. Why not take care of this planet instead of building more polluting power plants?

I mean its sweet that we can build like, spaceships that can move at the speed of light and stuff and leave the earth, but we should be practical. Lol

LeBrok
02-08-17, 16:33
teach who?

the one who knows all?
or the one who believes school is not for women?
Like in Europe 200 years ago. So your solution is to be afraid of them, ridicule them and isolate them? This way they might never change their attitude and culture. Isn't it better to treat them like "your neighbor", teach them better ways of equality and inclusiveness, and facilitate the change?
Stop being so afraid of the others: the Albanians, Turks, Muslims, Slavs, rich people, FBI, EU, Germans, all "conspiracies" against Greeks, you name them, etc Can't you see you are making your phobias and enemies?

Yetos
02-08-17, 20:26
Like in Europe 200 years ago. So your solution is to be afraid of them, ridicule them and isolate them? This way they might never change their attitude and culture. Isn't it better to treat them like "your neighbor", teach them better ways of equality and inclusiveness, and facilitate the change?
Stop being so afraid of the others: the Albanians, Turks, Muslims, Slavs, rich people, FBI, EU, Germans, all "conspiracies" against Greeks, you name them, etc Can't you see you are making your phobias and enemies?

Correct my friend,
Correct like 2000 years ago,

some made Antikythera mechanism,
and some stone scientists in the name of God,
some invented the mechanical computer,
and some others slain them as magicians in the name of God.

time humanity to live it again.
don't you think?

what you forget?
you can not teach the one who is already 'teached'!!!!! :grin:

we needed 2000 years so james Watt reinvent the steam power of Heron of Alexandreia and make steam engine
and 2000 years so Guildin find mathetichian Παππος ο Αλεξανδρευς,

I wonder,
If you lived that era, what would you say?

LeBrok
02-08-17, 20:56
Correct my friend,
Correct like 2000 years ago,

some made Antikythera mechanism,
and some stone scientists in the name of God,
some invented the mechanical computer,
and some others slain them as magicians in the name of God.

time humanity to live it again.
don't you think?

what you forget?
you can not teach the one who is already 'teached'!!!!! :grin:

we needed 2000 years so james Watt reinvent the steam power of Heron of Alexandreia and make steam engine
and 2000 years so Guildin find mathetichian Παππος ο Αλεξανδρευς,

I wonder,
If you lived that era, what would you say? Yetos, you are talking about sporadic situation when women got educated in ancient times, very sporadic, and often had to pretend to be a man. Notice that, we also have highly educated Muslim women today, though conservative islam discourages it. Can you stop exaggerating, in excites phobia.

Yetos
02-08-17, 21:51
Yetos, you are talking about sporadic situation when women got educated in ancient times, very sporadic, and often had to pretend to be a man. Notice that, we also have highly educated Muslim women today, though conservative islam discourages it. Can you stop exaggerating, in excites phobia.

Le Brok it was not only Hypateia,

but you still did not answer me,

What would you say if for example, you were there when Ephessos Bibliotheque was on fire?

History is about to repeat

bicicleur
02-08-17, 22:01

Do you genuinely believe they'll listen to you above their own beloved wholy book and leaders?

If the whether is bad, you might as well educate the clouds to move away ..

LeBrok
03-08-17, 02:10
Do you genuinely believe they'll listen to you above their own beloved wholy book and leaders?

If the whether is bad, you might as well educate the clouds to move away ..
Get off your racist horse and try to see people on the other side. Say out loud for all to hear, what you think about all Muslims. Are still afraid? Stop hiding.

bicicleur
03-08-17, 11:33
Get off your racist horse and try to see people on the other side. Say out loud for all to hear, what you think about all Muslims. Are still afraid? Stop hiding.

I'm telling you that many reject western values and civil rights and adhere to their strict interpretation of the Koran. And many of their clerics and leaders try to keep it that way.
Do you deny that?
I ask you again, will these people listen to your teachings or not? Are you able turn these countries into democracies where everybody is percieved and treated as equal? Why did you fail to do so, then?
If not, acknowledge the truth instead of blaming me for a racist because I tell some things you don't like.

srdceleva
03-08-17, 11:40
what nonsense. Educated and wealthy europe isnt even having enough kids to replace the current population. What will happen is that the people having lots of children will move out to differenct countries and take over countries where they arent having children. In the short term it may seem as if a big population is a strain to society but the countries with bigger populations will be the ones to dominate the world, and more people means more creativity and possibility for cooperation and the development of new ideas.

LeBrok
03-08-17, 16:17
I'm telling you that many reject western values and civil rights and adhere to their strict interpretation of the Koran. And many of their clerics and leaders try to keep it that way.
Do you deny that? Oh, you changed your tune. Now you are not talking about all Muslims but many. I guess you finally realized that there are good people among Muslims too.

I ask you again, will these people listen to your teachings or not? Are you able turn these countries into democracies where everybody is percieved and treated as equal? Why did you fail to do so, then?
If not, acknowledge the truth instead of blaming me for a racist because I tell some things you don't like.And who in Europe was listening to enlightenment voices, teaching all about equality, inclusiveness, tolerance and democracy. Why did it take Europe 500 years to change its thinking? Damn, 500 hundred years, and look at Russia basic human rights violation, or hatred for neighbors in Balkans, or the others in Poland and Hungary, the process is not finished yet.

LeBrok
03-08-17, 16:22
what nonsense. Educated and wealthy europe isnt even having enough kids to replace the current population. What will happen is that the people having lots of children will move out to differenct countries and take over countries where they arent having children. In the short term it may seem as if a big population is a strain to society but the countries with bigger populations will be the ones to dominate the world, and more people means more creativity and possibility for cooperation and the development of new ideas. Russia, US, England or Germany were never the most populated countries in the world. There is something else in play. Look for it.

Yetos
03-08-17, 20:56
Oh, you changed your tune. Now you are not talking about all Muslims but many. I guess you finally realized that there are good people among Muslims too.

And who in Europe was listening to enlightenment voices, teaching all about equality, inclusiveness, tolerance and democracy. Why did it take Europe 500 years to change its thinking? Damn, 500 hundred years, and look at Russia basic human rights violation, or hatred for neighbors in Balkans, or the others in Poland and Hungary, the process is not finished yet.

Man
what are you talking now?

about enlightement and loss of 300 years,
comparing the ancient and the loss of 2 milleniums?

come on man

bicicleur
03-08-17, 21:31
Oh, you changed your tune. Now you are not talking about all Muslims but many. I guess you finally realized that there are good people among Muslims too.

show me where I was talking about all Muslims
first you blame me for being a racist and then to prove it you quote me for things I never said
I think you owe me an apology
I stay calm, but I feel an urge to become rude

And who in Europe was listening to enlightenment voices, teaching all about equality, inclusiveness, tolerance and democracy. Why did it take Europe 500 years to change its thinking? Damn, 500 hundred years, and look at Russia basic human rights violation, or hatred for neighbors in Balkans, or the others in Poland and Hungary, the process is not finished yet.

so, is this why you are so optimistic about teaching those dictatorial countries with holy books?
my conclusion would be exact the oposite

srdceleva
05-08-17, 14:40
Russia, US, England or Germany were never the most populated countries in the world. There is something else in play. Look for it.Russia and Germany are the most populated countries in Europe lol. Russia specifically was able to defeat Nazi Germany because of its population. The u.s has a massive populations. Obviously other factors come into play, like European Christian culture which was more progressive than other cultures even though u will constantly deny this. Population is a massive factor when it comes to the success of a country. A country with a big population that has a growing economy like China is a massive threat to western domination of the world. The e.u and other massive trade unions were specifically created to be able to compete against economies with massive populations.

Sent from my KIW-L21 using Tapatalk

LeBrok
05-08-17, 16:46
Russia and Germany are the most populated countries in Europe lol. Russia specifically was able to defeat Nazi Germany because of its population. The u.s has a massive populations. Obviously other factors come into play, like European Christian culture which was more progressive than other cultures even though u will constantly deny this. Population is a massive factor when it comes to the success of a country. A country with a big population that has a growing economy like China is a massive threat to western domination of the world. The e.u and other massive trade unions were specifically created to be able to compete against economies with massive populations.

Sent from my KIW-L21 using TapatalkDid you notice that this is another of your fears of the world? You are afraid of the world unless a place is white christian and socially conservative.
These days China is more of a global citizen and trading partner than Trump's America.

Obviously other factors come into play, like European Christian culture which was more progressiveGive me a break with "progressive christian" Europe. It was always a hindrance of progress. The best example is vatican itself. A place that lacks equality for women, has medieval tradition of celibacy for priests, traditional medieval full body clothing with mandatory head covering for nuns, for centuries was against scientific explanation of the world, and always supported monarchies than modern democratic systems. Catholic and Orthodox church are antithesis of progress.
More read here:
http://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/26958-Is-modern-Europe-product-of-christian-values

srdceleva
15-08-17, 01:32
Did you notice that this is another of your fears of the world? You are afraid of the world unless a place is white christian and socially conservative.
These days China is more of a global citizen and trading partner than Trump's America.

Give me a break with "progressive christian" Europe. It was always a hindrance of progress. The best example is vatican itself. A place that lacks equality for women, has medieval tradition of celibacy for priests, traditional medieval full body clothing with mandatory head covering for nuns, for centuries was against scientific explanation of the world, and always supported monarchies than modern democratic systems. Catholic and Orthodox church are antithesis of progress.
More read here:
http://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/26958-Is-modern-Europe-product-of-christian-values

Do you notice how you constantly try to put me in a box. I dont care at all about the term white or other white people over non white people lol, and Im not conservative. I support universale health care and many other progressive non conservative social programs and ideals, just not the absurd ones that liberals try to push along with it. Also your comment doesnt really make sense, because my post was speaking about how a big population has an influence on world power, i wasnt even supporting the west over china lol.

also I find it amazing how for you celibacy and medieval clothing are non progressive, but sexual depravity and men dressing like women is progressive. Christianity is true progressivism with out the depravity.

LeBrok
15-08-17, 02:28
Do you notice how you constantly try to put me in a box. I dont care at all about the term white or other white people over non white people lol, and Im not conservative. I support universale health care and many other progressive non conservative social programs and ideals, just not the absurd ones that liberals try to push along with it. Also your comment doesnt really make sense, because my post was speaking about how a big population has an influence on world power, i wasnt even supporting the west over china lol. I'm not talking about political conservatism, I'm talking about natural conservatism. People that consider things the best what they grew up with. Anything else is different, wrong and scary. That's natural conservatism. Did you notice that for you the religion you grew up with is the best, the only true one and even "progressive".
You must be so special that God enlightened you in true faith, and forgot to do the same for other 6 billion people!

also I find it amazing how for you celibacy and medieval clothing are non progressive, but sexual depravity and men dressing like women is progressive. Christianity is true progressivism with out the depravity.What did Jesus say about this?