Click on the below to enlarge:
VK.jpgVK (4).jpgVK (3).jpgVK (2).jpg

Attachments

• VK.jpg
    VK.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 22
NW Europe,

Lowlands England Francais

Thanks Yetos. I'll wait for some more replies.

is very beautiful, but apart from that has clear skin, dark hair, dark brown eyes possibly, can be anywhere, even scandana, would not be most likely but could be, with those characteristics I would say it is French or Italian the Welsh or Portuguese the Irish the German the Russian ...

It has a very European aspect can belong to almost any place.

Looks British to me but could be many things in Europe. Brown eyes slightly lowers this chance and that of Scandinavian but those still exist in good numbers. If she's from southern Europe then she didn't get outside much in her life.

I'm really, really bad at this sort of stuff, as someone said above, she could be absolutely anything.

I'll go for some sort of Celtic.

is very beautiful, but apart from that has clear skin, dark hair, dark brown eyes possibly, can be anywhere, even scandana, would not be most likely but could be, with those characteristics I would say it is French or Italian the Welsh or Portuguese the Irish the German the Russian ...

It has a very European aspect can belong to almost any place.

You and I were on the same wave length on this one. :)

She played a French woman in the film I saw, and I was sure she was French, and if not central-northern Italy, but some of our posters were right: her mother was German and her father from Luxembourg. Her name is Vicky Kreps.

I still think she'd fit in fine in France and Italy and, although I didn't think of it myself, parts of Portugal as well. In fact, darken her hair, shorten her face a bit, lengthen the nose just a bit and make the chin a bit softer, and it's me .

These are the Italian "looks" that came to mind.

The Lady with the Ermine-Da Vinci
Dama_z_gronostajem.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ed/Dama_z_gronostajem.jpg

Cecilia Gallerani's eyes are bigger, but I think the rest is pretty similar, down to the chin.

Maria de Medici
85123_320.jpg

Giovanna Tornabuoni of Florence by Ghirlandaio, in a fairer version, but I think the profile is very similar.

Ghirlandaio-Giovanna_Tornabuoni_cropped.jpg

This particular type of face showed up so often in Italian Medieval and Renaissance art that there are descriptions of it in art history books. When I first got into this hobby I landed up on places like Skadi by accident, and once found someone pontificating how this look was Near Eastern. They were good for amusement value anyway. :)

Dulce Pontes except that her jaws aren't squared off...
1601139.jpg

her forehead is very vertigal.

and her nose is turning inside face,

that is North characteristics
away from Mediterrenean

This thread has been viewed 4326 times.

Back