mtDNA haplogroup
T2e1
let's see if you can do this one

Ccbr7DUW0AAMqyb.jpg

12950217_1692737464316403_342058837_n.jpg

11311545_897752373638003_1728175110_n.jpg

EZ9qD_Ij.jpg

I'd go Spanish

Somewhere in the Middle East, I'd say. Maybe Lebanese?

First pic looks Jewish

We need more answers, and you're all wrong, to some degree.

My first thought was greek somehow, in some pictures. In other pictures totally not. But could basically be anything in europe except Scandinavia and the british isles.

My first thought was greek somehow, in some pictures. In other pictures totally not. But could basically be anything in europe except Scandinavia and the british isles.
Interesting, but she is not European, so we can get that out of the way I guess.

She is Middle Eastern but not Lebanese nor Jewish.

more pics

j7xznqerav5z.jpg

11820545_1020821314636493_281404604_n.jpg

I'd say Armenian

Yeah, Armenian, kinda.

Maybe Saudi or UAE then, if not one of the Levant countries. As I said, definitely Middle East, not European.

If the features didn't give it away, the make-up, especially the eyebrows, would.

I think she's really beautiful, btw.

---- Malta ----

Maybe Saudi or UAE then, if not one of the Levant countries. As I said, definitely Middle East, not European.

If the features didn't give it away, the make-up, especially the eyebrows, would.

I think she's really beautiful, btw.

Well done Angela, she is indeed Saudi Arabian from Jeddah on the Red Sea, the original population of this city was very diverse from its early days, Egyptians, Syrians, Yemenis, Turks and some Sudanis, all lived and mixed there, I want to point something though, her features are not common neither in Jeddah nor anywhere in Saudi, and that's the point, there is no single look from that city, everyone looks different from everyone.

Her name is Suha Nowailaty, a TV Presenter for MBC group, the surname I believe is Syrian but I could be wrong.

Her Instagram https://www.instagram.com/suhanowailaty/?hl=en

And she is absolutely gorgeous :flame:

Well done Angela, she is indeed Saudi Arabian from Jeddah on the Red Sea, the original population of this city was very diverse from its early days, Egyptians, Syrians, Yemenis, Turks and some Sudanis, all lived and mixed there, I want to point something though, her features are not common neither in Jeddah nor anywhere in Saudi, and that's the point, there is no single look from that city, everyone looks different from everyone.

Her name is Suha Nowailaty, a TV Presenter for MBC group, the surname I believe is Syrian but I could be wrong.

Her Instagram https://www.instagram.com/suhanowailaty/?hl=en

And she is absolutely gorgeous :flame:

When you said not Lebanese I figured other Levant countries were out, although I still think she looks like she could come from there, so I remembered Princess Amira of Saud, and went with the Saudi peninsula. Does she have other ancestry?

257999,xcitefun-princess-ameera-13.jpg

When you said not Lebanese I figured other Levant countries were out, although I still think she looks like she could come from there, so I remembered Princess Amira of Saud, and went with the Saudi peninsula. Does she have other ancestry?

257999,xcitefun-princess-ameera-13.jpg
Who Suha ? or the former princess? suha is for sure mixed, no one knows nor cares for ethnic background, if they look good and wealthy, they intermarry, many came to the city as merchants in the middle ages, and they were all muslim, who cares .. this is of course very different from the tribal folk, they care about genealogy and ethnic background, they want to keep their bloodlines pure from these "artisans", whatever that means.

And yes she is the former princess now :LOL:, she is not royal but was married to one of them 5000 leeches, I dont care about her or them.

We are a weird country.

Who Suha ? or the former princess? suha is for sure mixed, no one knows nor cares for ethnic background, if they look good and wealthy, they intermarry, many came to the city as merchants in the middle ages, and they were all muslim, who cares .. this is of course very different from the tribal folk, they care about genealogy and ethnic background, they want to keep their bloodlines pure from these "artisans", whatever that means.

And yes she is the former princess now :LOL:, she is not royal but was married to one of them 5000 leeches, I dont care about her or them.

We are a weird country.
Oh the royals, I wish they could disappear around the world. We should measure people by merits based on their skills and achievements, not medieval titles.

Oh the royals, I wish they could disappear around the world. We should measure people by merits based on their skills and achievements, not medieval titles.

like how well they can sing, or how good they can kick a football?
these are todays royals, and maybe far more arrogant than the former generation

like how well they can sing, or how good they can kick a football?
these are todays royals, and maybe far more arrogant than the former generation
Are you missing the point on purpose? They got there on their own merits. They didn't get their title of best footballer by means of birth, as kids of Pele or maradona, they worked hard to get there. They don't have special status to rule country till they die, they are not above the law like some royals. They were not given billions by parents or state. They got their thanks to their skills, stamina, perseverance, hard work, dreams, lifestyle choice, etc. Do you see the difference?

What they do with it, or who they behave, or what type of role models they are in life, is a different issue and different discussion.

I think Europe's royals are far more chill than the Middle East's royals.

They're one way to achieve checks and balances.

Among supporters of constitutional monarchy, however, the experience confirmed the value of the monarchy as a source of checks and balances against elected politicians who might seek powers in excess of those conferred by the constitution, and ultimately as a safeguard against dictatorship

I think Europe's royals are far more chill than the Middle East's royals.

They're one way to achieve checks and balances.

That would only be true if they had some power, which the ones in Europe generally do not. They only keep their position if they take no stand on political affairs.

For the record, I think the whole royalty/aristocracy system is absurd, but so is what we pay idiotic actors, but that is indeed a separate issue. The market rules.

Are you missing the point on purpose? They got there on their own merits. They didn't get their title of best footballer by means of birth, as kids of Pele or maradona, they worked hard to get there. They don't have special status to rule country till they die, they are not above the law like some royals. They were not given billions by parents or state. They got their thanks to their skills, stamina, perseverance, hard work, dreams, lifestyle choice, etc. Do you see the difference?

What they do with it, or who they behave, or what type of role models they are in life, is a different issue and different discussion.

I see the difference, but you seem to fail to see the resemblence.

This thread has been viewed 20955 times.

Back