PDA

View Full Version : Help interpreting my DNA results do these seem right?

murad1234
18-09-17, 06:49
Hello, everyone new here. I just got my DNA results. I wanted to upload them, and see what you thought my father side is Eastern European, and German. My mother side is English and has some roots through Finland. I wa9281nted to upload the results to see if this look right. I do not understand reading this. What would I need to upload to look at? I did my gedmatch.

murad1234
18-09-17, 06:55
I am not sure why the pictures are doubled what I wrote at the top is Hello, everyone new here. I just got my DNA results. I wanted to upload them, and see what you thought my father side is Eastern European, and German. My mother side is English and has some roots through Finland. I wanted to upload the results to see if this look right. I do not understand reading this. What would I need to upload to look at? I did my gedmatch.

Twilight
18-09-17, 17:07
Not a problem, here is the ancestrial components pertaining to Ftdna Myorigins. :) Welcome to the forums btw.
https://www.familytreedna.com/learn/user-guide/family-finder-myftdna/myorigins-population-clusters/