guess his ethnicity

Ziober

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Celtiberian
Hi there. Anyone could guess the ethnicity of this man?

13406941_295631377437747_8669241236684263571_n.jpg

He could fit anywhere in western Europe although he's certainly not the "typical" Southern European.

I'll be waiting for some another opinion. What you can say about this man...

he_vuelto.jpg

^^ very very Iberian

Celtiberian.

Last edited:
A less handsome version of Al Pacino, I guess. Well, the years haven't been kind to Al, but he was quite fetching once. The subject of the OP has an extraordinarily long face and long nose to boot.

f91387b7fc9e910b666b8bfc41bf2a46--the-gift-al-pacino-young.jpg

I think he looks Germanic, maybe Dutch.

He is pretty slender...

DSC_0252.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

Both are celtiberians with at least 8 spanish 2nd names ;)

First man ; generic Northern European what can I say , not best picture.

Second : quite distincly Spanish looking man. There's probably something around the eyes and eyebrows that scream Spaniard over other Western European nationality.

Armenoid + Gracile Med
(some

Where the hell can you find an "armenoid" trait in him??? If it exists something like 'armenoid' by the fact -
and 'gracile med' is not based upon the gracility of skeleton but on a lower stature and a less long face (short oval) - here is face would qualify him as rather 'atlanto-med' for the persons who believe in the reality of this type.

(some

Where the hell can you find an "armenoid" trait in him??? If it exists something like 'armenoid' by the fact -
and 'gracile med' is not based upon the gracility of skeleton but on a lower stature and a less long face (short oval) - here is face would qualify him as rather 'atlanto-med' for the persons who believe in the reality of this type.
Don't take him seriously, MOESAN :)

This thread has been viewed 8879 times.

Back