Curse of Oak Island DNA

For crying out loud, carrying yDna "T" doesn't mean the person whose remains were found is from the Near East.

Thomas Jefferson carried it; it's an old Neolithic lineage in Europe.

These archaeologists better take a course in population genetics.

For crying out loud, carrying yDna "T" doesn't mean the person whose remains were found is from the Near East.

Thomas Jefferson carried it; it's an old Neolithic lineage in Europe.

These archaeologists better take a course in population genetics.
You are Correct Angela. It’s laughable.

d160f65bc1de24287cf01eff9a9d3d3d.jpg
290cb7d8b4ea355084560ec22f465896.jpg

You are Correct Angela. It’s laughable.

d160f65bc1de24287cf01eff9a9d3d3d.jpg
290cb7d8b4ea355084560ec22f465896.jpg

I protest...neither her nose nor mine is like Jefferson's! Plus, he has a hideous chin! :confused::grin:

It's astonishing as well as laughable, how could scientists make a mistake like that?

How on earth did you get the portrait bust to smile? That's genius. I should hire you to do that for all my pictures. I'm always so serious...I have so many pictures that have gotten dark, or faded, or whatever, but I have no clue how to fix them. I guess I should take a course. The only ones "fixed" are a few my children did.

The show keeps changing on who was there, from Vikings, to Templars to Romans .

Templars only recruited in Europe
The Knights Templar trace their origin back to shortly after the First Crusade. Around 1119, an Italian nobleman Ugo de' Pagani from Nocera de' Pagani in Campania, southern Italy or Hugues de Payens as known in French, collected eight knights including Godfrey de Saint-Omer, and began the Order, their stated mission to protect pilgrims on their journey to visit the Holy Places.

Their fleet was small , maximum number was only 18 ships at the end of their existence and this was stationed in Argyll , island of Jura Ireland ..........maybe they could go across the atlantic.

IMO, this oak islands are vikings and old T-M184 has been found in Orkney, Iceland and Norway .............it could also be a viking slave sacrifice as in "guard the treasure" scenario

I protest...neither her nose nor mine is like Jefferson's! Plus, he has a hideous chin! :confused::grin:

It's astonishing as well as laughable, how could scientists make a mistake like that?

How on earth did you get the portrait bust to smile? That's genius. I should hire you to do that for all my pictures. I'm always so serious...I have so many pictures that have gotten dark, or faded, or whatever, but I have no clue how to fix them. I guess I should take a course. The only ones "fixed" are a few my children did.

Sometimes journalists, will tell a partial story, omitting the entire truth, so they can make the Article interesting, or shocking.

I added the smile with: FaceApp from the AppStore. To fix bad picture at times I use: PS Express, and Adobe app also from the AppStore. For iPhone.

Check this out:
78a92b3de75e122e0285fae6fa7cd2b4.jpg
1d475b8e425fa5820f048ae9e05f4ac2.jpg

Sometimes journalists, will tell a partial story, omitting the entire truth, so they can make the Article interesting, or shocking.

I added the smile with: FaceApp from the AppStore. To fix bad picture at times I use: PS Express, and Adobe app also from the AppStore. For iPhone.

Check this out:
78a92b3de75e122e0285fae6fa7cd2b4.jpg
1d475b8e425fa5820f048ae9e05f4ac2.jpg

It's genius. I love it. :) They're just a little too un-naturally white!

Maybe once Christmas is over I'll do some experimenting.

Goodness, couldn't this be abused for things like dating apps? People could get a hell of a shock if they meet up for a drink!

I don't know if you ran into this picture of Thomas Jefferson...without a wig, and with his red hair uncovered by a white wig.

7 must die to solve the Mystery of Oak Island according to the legend.
1 or 2 to go.
94cac66559e110b007c1a97d2437ed14.jpg

1568f1358d0346b9123b7fef4c1766d2.jpg

He told members of The Curse of Oak Island team: “I have a little more information about lineages. So, humans are divided into different groups. Our resolution isn’t great but it looks like one of them is from what is called ‘group H’. It’s actually the most common group found among Europeans.“And then the other bone comes from what’s called ‘group T’ which is a group that has ancestry in the Middle East. So, kind of Iran and Jordan.”

Probably it was a Viking burial. The Vikings are known to have settled in Canada prior to the discovery of the New World. The frequency of mtDNA Haplogroup T2 is higher in Norway (10.5%) than its frequencies in Jordan (6.6%) and Palestine (5.1%).
The last Russian Tsar, Nicholas II, also belonged to Haplogroup T2.

Probably it was a Viking burial. The Vikings are known to have settled in Canada prior to the discovery of the New World. The frequency of mtDNA Haplogroup T2 is higher in Norway (10.5%) than its frequencies in Jordan (6.6%) and Palestine (5.1%).

So, did they test the mtDNA?
I had the Impression that they tested the Y Chromosome.

You're right; it could be mtDna, but still, not Middle Eastern. What a mess they made.

Yea you would find the odd haplogroup but still it's in the Americas any haplogroup can pop up

So, did they test the mtDNA?
I had the Impression that they tested the Y Chromosome.

The test was only for ydna and there where 2 finds a T-M184 and a H ydna ......I presume it was P96 as it is the main one in western europe

The test was only for ydna and there where 2 finds a T-M184 and a H ydna ......I presume it was P96 as it is the main one in western europe

They found an "H" in this time period? They couldn't resolve it more than that?

He could just be Acadian, they had a village about 10 kilometers South West of Oak Island.

41.jpg

Looking through the French Heritage DNA Project, there are a few French line under the T Y-haplogroup. Under the mt-haplogroup T, there's even Acadian settlers who are T. Marguerite Doucet was T2b7a2; Andrée Guyon was T2c1d-T152C!. But an Acadian burried in Acadia is kind of too mundane I guess.

You say: Isabella needs sunglasses.

c6e964919e7a7698448a71cc98208191.jpg

If you put that on a hosting site and PM me the url so I can access it, I might use it as my avatar for a while. :) You have to have a sense of humor about this stuff.

I do still wear big glasses, btw. Can't stand contacts because my eyes are too dry, and yes, I do smile quite often; just not when taking pictures for some reason.

I was thinking about going back to her too, but too stern, perhaps
Oriana-Fallaci-bianco-nero-ok.jpg

Or her...
Marina Militare.jpg

If you put that on a hosting site and PM me the url so I can access it, I might use it as my avatar for a while. :) You have to have a sense of humor about this stuff.

I do still wear big glasses, btw. Can't stand contacts because my eyes are too dry, and yes, I do smile quite often; just not when taking pictures for some reason.

I was thinking about going back to her too, but too stern, perhaps
Oriana-Fallaci-bianco-nero-ok.jpg

Or her...
View attachment 9557

3db841d3a55bb80a9c7e7f6a2e18377c.jpg
3a1a6e4389c1be668344dd4c9a1606db.jpg

This thread has been viewed 21012 times.

Back