Trump says his "nuclear button" is "much bigger" than Kim Jong Un's

Messier 67

Banned
Reaction score
Trump says his "nuclear button" is "much bigger" than Kim Jong Un's

This is what we have to deal with in the states. I am of the opinion that an Operation Northwoods event is in preparation.

I think if he did press ''the big red button'' not that he ever would, North Korea would finish America in a day or two. Call me paranoid but he doesn't seem the type to want to negotiate, and it would be a environmental disaster as well as a political one

I'm not a fan of Trump but what he says is true
and there is no use in being diplomatic
diplomacy has failed grossly over the last 40 years and there is no hope that it would work now

when the Sovjet-Union went bankrupt, they didn't use the button because Reagan was firm
with a whimp like Carter they might have considered it more easily

I think if he did press ''the big red button'' not that he ever would, North Korea would finish America in a day or two. Call me paranoid but he doesn't seem the type to want to negotiate, and it would be a environmental disaster as well as a political one
More like, if he did press the big red button North Korea would be finished

I'm not a fan of Trump but what he says is true
and there is no use in being diplomatic
diplomacy has failed grossly over the last 40 years and there is no hope that it would work now

when the Sovjet-Union went bankrupt, they didn't use the button because Reagan was firm
with a whimp like Carter they might have considered it more easily
I don't think anyone is to be honest he just tricked a lot of goofy American Far Righters into thinking he's going to get rid of Mexicans and Muslims.

Turns out he's threatening one of the most dangerous nutcases, also I was never under the impression he was the type to be diplomatic in the first place?

More like, if he did press the big red button North Korea would be finished

I think you're right.
The US could strike hard enough to make North-Korea unable to strike back.
But the collateral dammage would be simply to big.

It may sound blunt, but that is how it is.

I don't think anyone is to be honest he just tricked a lot of goofy American Far Righters into thinking he's going to get rid of Mexicans and Muslims.

Turns out he's threatening one of the most dangerous nutcases, also I was never under the impression he was the type to be diplomatic in the first place?

I think you're mixing up two things now.

I think Trump is doing well. The rocket man does not understand diplomacy, he needs to be marched to provoke him, and finally they will become friends.

What we do know is that no Empire has lasted forever ...

In the U.S. our foreign "experts" have bungled relations with North Korea for generations. Trump seems to finally be making inroads into the hardheaded defiance over there.

The split with Bannon will cause Trump trouble initially, but over the long haul he will be made much stronger by this divorce.

So what?! North Korea is completely impotent to do anything, and if they did, DPRK would be reduced to ashes.

This thread has been viewed 4984 times.

Back