Elite member
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italian
FsOD58r.jpg

YiUNYo5.jpg

Etruscan and Gracile Mediterranean

North Italian or mainland Greek

I don't see anything particularly Mediterranean about him at all. In particular, that isn't a "Med" nose at all.

Ivor Novello looked more "southern" than does the bust.

1006765d7854c69c1975c2a5118ae0f6.1000x1000x1.jpg

Thomas Kretschmann:

wd1rxm8.jpg

Last edited:
@Azzurro,
Not kosher to cheat when playing games like this.

I repeat there's nothing particularly "Med" about him, certainly nothing Caucasus like.

An Alpinid/Dinaroid and Dinarid/Alpinoid complex with few Nordoid spices. Today, he could be anything, but mostly I'll place him to north Italy, central Europe and west.(An authentic and genuine old fashioned approach for the old guys to remember end the newbies to learn... buahaha lol)
Dont match to me, as -the most representative or common- continental Greek, and the possibility to be Etruscan, not either.

(for tough players)
Can someone classify him also... carefull could be a trap for the amateurs... and a Waterloo for the experts!!!

(Well , if you have magnifier lens at home would help) :rolleyes:

Last edited:
An Alpinid/Dinaroid and Dinarid/Alpinoid complex with few Nordoid spices. Today, he could be anything, but mostly I'll place him to north Italy, central Europe and west.(An authentic and genuine old fashioned approach for the old guys to remember end the newbies to learn... buahaha lol)
Dont match to me, as -the most representative or common- continental Greek, and the possibility to be Etruscan, not either.

(for tough players)
Can someone classify him also... carefull could be a trap for the amateurs... and a Waterloo for the experts!!!

(Well , if you have magnifier lens at home would help) :rolleyes:

Alpine Northern Italian
CGqP-HQWQAAjF8R.jpg

Nordic Northern Italian
CGr2a23WoAA0Edn.jpg

My brother is the image of the first; my father is a combination of the first and second.

I don't see anything particularly Dinaric about him. I can't see the back of his head, but it looks as if it would be round. The nose looks broken.
screen_shot_2014-02-17_at_94552_pm-14442E2C99669E39251.png

He would fit in northern Italy, but he would fit in lots of other places as well, as you say.

Is Ross Perot Dinaric too?
rosspe~1.jpg

Alpine Northern Italian
CGqP-HQWQAAjF8R.jpg

Nordic Northern Italian
CGr2a23WoAA0Edn.jpg

My brother is the image of the first; my father is a combination of the first and second.

I don't see anything particularly Dinaric about him. I can't see the back of his head, but it looks as if it would be round. The nose looks broken.
screen_shot_2014-02-17_at_94552_pm-14442E2C99669E39251.png

He would fit in northern Italy, but he would fit in lots of other places as well, as you say.

Is Ross Perot Dinaric too?
rosspe~1.jpg

Unless for Dinaric you're thinking of someone like Goran Visnijik?
885b7d9b5b52941fbda88ea7e9c2fb83.jpg

Very good looking whatever the classification.

I just happened to remember this:

Henry Tudor...amazing...

f385522495fa079bdfa59562b810bacb--king-henry.jpg

One quarter royal French (grandson of Catherine of Valois), One quarter Welsh squires, and half Beaufort, descendants of John of Gaunt, British royalty.

Hey Angela is your avatar some sort of Greek goddess?

I think Afro-European

What's an Afro European???

His resemblance to Mike Pence is uncanny

[QUOTE = Jovialis; 530251] No lo veo en absoluto. Creo que se ve más "norteño" que nada; totalmente europeo. [/ QUOTE]

​Well, I've seen a Berber type, maybe crossed.

This thread has been viewed 29454 times.

Back