Classify this woman please

Linda Raymond

Reaction score
mtDNA haplogroup
H1c
Same woman different ages...Forgive me if the pictures do not show up. I am still learning how to attach pictures to this forum.:indifferent:

Attachments

• qot6j9.jpg
    qot6j9.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 29
  • op5nw0.jpg
    op5nw0.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 35
  • tttt.jpg
    tttt.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 33
To me, broadly Central European, maybe from North France to East Germany, also including England.

To me, broadly Central European, maybe from North France to East Germany, also including England.

I would agree to a great extent: England, perhaps Germany, or "American" with ancestry from both the British Isles and Germany.

North (-eastern) France, or Belgium. Or Czechia / South Poland

scandinavian

Nice pictures!
I aggre with all so far.

east europe poland

Since you revealed your ancestry on another thread, I'm afraid your guessing game may be compromised.

I was hoping no one would be a detective and look. But the pictures are not of me.

I was hoping no one would be a detective and look. But the pictures are not of me.

If you post dna results and the accompanying ethnicity on one thread and then start a guessing the ethnicity thread, people will connect the two.

I'm glad it's a different person so it's still legit.

Scandinavian would not be my first choice; more continental, rather a Slavic country, but could pass in a lot of others

Her grandparents are: 2 Lithuanians, 1 German, 1 Polish but I think her Lithuanian side came from further north. Working on it.

poland east europe

This thread has been viewed 10371 times.

Back