Advisor
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italian
Y-DNA haplogroup
R-PF7566 (R-Y227216)
mtDNA haplogroup
H6a1b7
I think many people already feel confident that both primitive, and intelligent life is out there in the universe. Thus, they would probably feel excited to finally confirm that it exists. However, I'm sure they would be terrified if it came to earth.

Our own planet has all sorts of large dangerous animals, like lions, sharks, bears, etc. In the past even larger and more threatening animals like dinosaurs. Thus it is also likely that large monstrous creatures can exist on other planets as well.

https://phys.org/news/2018-02-humans-react-pretty-news-alien.html

I think many people already feel confident that both primitive, and intelligent life is out there in the universe. Thus, they would probably feel excited to finally confirm that it exists. However, I'm sure they would be terrified if it came to earth.

Our own planet has all sorts of large dangerous animals, like lions, sharks, bears, etc. In the past even larger and more threatening animals like dinosaurs. Thus it is also likely that large monstrous creatures can exist on other planets as well.

https://phys.org/news/2018-02-humans-react-pretty-news-alien.html

If Aliens are monitoring the Internet and they’ve been reading what I and others have been posting today, they might think: “There’s Not Intelligent Life on this Planet. Moving on to the next one”.
lol [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

Salento my man, they've already lost all hope of finding intellectual beings after reading certain posts about cheddar man

Salento my man, they've already lost all hope of finding intellectual beings after reading certain posts about cheddar man

I’ve decided to rename Cheddar Man.
If Cheddy come back to life, he will realize pretty quickly that after 10.000 years, besides some skin shade, Nothing has Change.
At Our Core we are still Human Animals. [emoji846][emoji2]
Also to remain on topic, I dvred 3 Hours of Ancient Aliens yesterday. ( I just invented a new Verb: To Dvr ) lol

Last edited:
Alien forms of Life in planet Earth

Octo-1024x767.jpg

their brain is beyond any imagination

dite-pio-paraxeni-omorfi-medousa-kosmo-video.jpg

I am both a spaceship and a creature,

and some who can recogn them,
they describe them as Reptilians
Z

Z

This thread has been viewed 6314 times.

Back