Classify my late grandfather (mystery)

vyvyx

Reaction score
where does he best pass?
RM1kbAu.jpg

14cmkt4.jpg

SrQcWDP.jpg

Last edited:
Hello welcome. It seemed to me like Lebanon.

I doubt he's Middle Eastern, and is probably instead southern or southeastern European of some sort.

His skin is just weathered and over-tanned.

It's hard to "guess" with older people. The features sort of "loosen" and they all start to look just "old".

Never mind.
Phone App doesn’t match full site.

Last edited:
@vyvyx

Why does your flag not match your IP location? It's against the rules to not have your flag match your location.

I was under the impression that 'select country flag' meant select the flag which represents the land you identify with/ cultural origin. I'm at NYU at the moment, hence why it says im in New York. Im coming from Apricity, deciding to leave when I realized that its just a sublimated fascist forum which uses the cogency of science to naturalize ethnonationalist perspectives as biological. Who are you btw and why are you creeping on me?

I was under the impression that 'select country flag' meant select the flag which represents the land you identify with/ cultural origin. I'm at NYU at the moment, hence why it says im in New York. Im coming from Apricity, deciding to leave when I realized that its just a sublimated fascist forum which uses the cogency of science to naturalize ethnonationalist perspectives as biological. Who are you btw and why are you creeping on me?

I know you can read that I'm a moderator. Now change your flag to the correct location, or I will give you another infraction.

He looks a bit Turkish just a bit

Egyptian. Between Anwar Sadat and Omar Sharif.

The granpa seems a mix of Alpinoid,

that nose for me is Celto-Gaulish
and his lips do not show East med, not phat lips,
his eyes are big enough,

probably France Spain Italy,
and Secondary Balkans, an Aromani maybe?

very uneasy: not typical bedwin 'arab', could be some kind of Lebanon man, or some southern European; something "HG" (a little bit of 'croma' input?); I 've hard work to discriminate his elements; I don't exclude at all a berberic origin. As said Angela, age confuses details.

Armeno/Iranoid or Irano/Armenoid.
~50/50 or 60/40 for both possibillities, vice versa.
A possible less than < 5; % of a Turanoid set; -wouldn;t surprise me.

I'll place him north Levantine Syria and Anatolia, few extend to Aegean; (why no?) at west. Egypt at south
Iraq; Iran, around and few extend at Afghanistan;. at east.
North of Mesopotamia and Caspian sea, is the core, that's my guess.

He could match with many today nationalities.

He looks a very descent, gentle, kind and sensitive... and it looks also that the...
grandson dont look like his grandfather! :wary2:.

This thread has been viewed 10546 times.

Back