Classify me and in which country I can pass?

Classification of very young people is not necessarily accurate. If that's you now, you're too young for this site altogether, imo.

Hi, Starlight. Considering there is a Romanian flag below your alias, well, let me guess... I'd say you are... Romanian ?
More seriously, judging by your looks, you could just as well be French. Or live in any place on the 45th parallel between Bucarest and Bordeaux. Nice pics, anyway.

I'm 17 years old lol

PS : Considering I am old enough to be you granddad, I strictly forbid you to click the "Economic model of sexual access" thread. You are far too young for R-rated threads !! You'll have to wait till you come of age !! :)

Transylvania
Land of:
dracula-vlad-tepes-vlad-dracul.jpg

Vlad the imp..... Dracula

Southwestern Europe, Spain or Portugal.

If I didn't know I would have said Italy:

Cristina Caporotondi, for example, has a bit of a Renaissance look.
Capotondi%202.jpg

sq_tempera_002.jpg

Maybe a young Monica as well...

1112978010_small.jpg

Imo Iberian women generally have much longer faces, like Paz Vega...
PazVega.jpg

The only Spanish actress I can think of who doesn't is Ana de Armas, but even so I think it's a different kind of look.

ana-de-armas-509388l-poza.jpg

Anyone else? Please tell my phenotype and list countries I can pass in.

In my opinion, you look pretty much Central-Eastern European - yes, even without looking at that flag on the left side, I'd have guessed somewhere in or near Romania, Serbia or maybe Hungary, even Ukraine at the easternmost or Croatia at the westernmost. I don't think you have a significant Western European look (but if you were then I'd definitely guess French or North Italian).

There is something about the "Romanian look", a kind of "rounder" or more "curvy" combination of features, that I find very distinctive and I can see in almost all Romanian opera singers, for example (Ileana Cotrubas, Anita Hartig, Angela Gheorghiu, Leontina Vaduva... all of them had that "thing").

Desde que España fue nombrada, me ha recordado a dos actrices españolas, Victoria Vera y Silvia Abascal. Aunque el estilo en español es mucho más animado y poderoso. Desde que España fue nombrada, me ha recordado a dos actrices españolas, Victoria Vera y Silvia Abascal. Aunque la mirada en el español es mucho más vivaz y poderosa, pero en general tiene ese halo de dulzura que parece igual a la chica que pregunta.

View attachment 9873

View attachment 9874

Desde que España fue nombrada, me ha recordado a dos actrices españolas, Victoria Vera y Silvia Abascal. Aunque el estilo en español es mucho más animado y poderoso. Desde que España fue nombrada, me ha recordado a dos actrices españolas, Victoria Vera y Silvia Abascal. Aunque la mirada en el español es mucho más vivaz y poderosa, pero en general tiene ese halo de dulzura que parece igual a la chica que pregunta.

View attachment 9873

View attachment 9874

I don't understand,please translate

^^

It reminded me of two Spanish actresses, Victoria Vera and Silvia Abascal. Although the look in them is much more animated, awake and direct. but in general it has that halo of sweetness that seems the same as the girl who asks.

Romania, Hungary, Austria, Germany, Slovenia, Croatia.
In the above countries I think you would pass unnoticed as a local.
You could fit in others countries too though, without being really atypical, like Bulgaria, Serbia, Fyrom, Albania, Greece.

Sent from my Robin using Tapatalk

We’ve already answered your question.
At this point, it’s obvious that you want to know what we think about the way you look:
you are a pretty young girl with the potential to become a Beautiful Woman.

She’s only 17. imo Her face is not mature enough for classification.

Honestly I think the quality of the pictures is more of a detriment to typing. I find ages 17-30 optimal for typing.

Why do people nag at her for being 17, bot not at me for being 16 (17 in exactly a month though) ? Guys, I'm even younger!

I think you should be happy younger people are interested in this stuff. And, at age 17, many girls are past puberty (including me) and therefore have their adult face. Old enough for classification, and probably also mature enough to act normally around here.

By the way, you remind me of Austrian-German-Polish-Romanian-Ukrainian (she's born in Canada) actress tatiana maslany:

Tatiana-Maslany.jpg

23e7be15ba920f7e9266113951b2e814.jpg

Particularly the eyes.

This thread has been viewed 16875 times.

Back