Classify and guess the ethnicity.

LABERIA

Banned
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Albanian
k5.jpg

I’m not answering. lol :) (I think I know)

Is it you?

Blevins, it's against the rules to reveal the person in classification threads (unless you're the thread creator)

Blevins, it's against the rules to reveal the person in classification threads (unless you're the thread creator)

Sorry, I did not know that. First time I play this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

I have already seen the answer, but I did not know it when I looked at the picture and it was very familiar to me with his face suddenly, there are many Andalusian men with that face and expression in the area of Sevilla, Córdoba, e.t.c.

Yeah but not relevant to my joke.

Yes, I understood that you were joking. I asked you if you have Scottish ancestry because i want to ask a couple of things. At the begging of XVI century, English Kings, Henry VIII is the first name that came to my mind, employed Albanian Mercenaries, Albanian stradioti, to protect the borders between England and Scotland from the raids of the Scottish highlanders. These Albanians are mentioned even in folk songs as Albanoys in the archaic language of the time. I don't know if you are familiar with this part of history of Scotland.

@Mark Your joke wasn’t funny.

@Mark Your joke wasn’t funny.

I don't think he was making fun or saying it in bad spirit. Internet mediated globalization is still in early stages so people form all over the world
are put into one room with entirely different contexts and points of reference concerning what the boundaries of "normal style of discussion."

I think unless the comment is something very obviously propagandistic or in bad faith, the defacto assumption should be one of good faith, that
the person means well and there is simply a clash in different styles of communication.

In many places not injecting humor and jokes into conversation can be seen as awkward disinterest, whereas in some it can be seen as not taking
it seriously or mocking.

I don't think he was making fun or saying it in bad spirit. Internet mediated globalization is still in early stages so people form all over the world
are put into one room with entirely different contexts and points of reference concerning what the boundaries of "normal style of discussion."

I think unless the comment is something very obviously propagandistic or in bad faith, the defacto assumption should be one of good faith, that
the person means well and there is simply a clash in different styles of communication.

In many places not injecting humor and jokes into conversation can be seen as awkward disinterest, whereas in some it can be seen as not taking
it seriously or mocking.
You could be right, and misinterpreting sense of humor for mocking it’s possible.
Reading behind the lines it’s not an exact science. [emoji4]
Could the game I watched today (England - Italy 1-1) , played a role on my interpretation? Vardy EN (26' minutes) and Insigne IT (87' minutes).

Last edited:
You could be right, and misinterpreting sense of humor for mocking it’s possible.
Reading behind the lines it’s not an exact science. [emoji4]
Could the game I watched today (England - Italy 1-1) , played a role on my interpretation? Vardy EN (26' minutes) and Insigne IT (87' minutes).

Non capisco perché continuate a ignorare l'uomo qui sopra vestito in fustanella come possibile alternativa nella panchina della vostra nazionale.

Non capisco perché continuate a ignorare l'uomo qui sopra vestito in fustanella come possibile alternativa nella panchina della vostra nazionale.

Non credo che l’uomo nella foto (sappiamo chi è) non sia stato preso in considerazione a dirigere gli Azzurri. Ci sono decine di allenatori eccellenti, ma ora non è il suo momento. Chissà, forse in futuro sarà ingaggiato come Mister della Nazionale.

Yes, I understood that you were joking. I asked you if you have Scottish ancestry because i want to ask a couple of things. At the begging of XVI century, English Kings, Henry VIII is the first name that came to my mind, employed Albanian Mercenaries, Albanian stradioti, to protect the borders between England and Scotland from the raids of the Scottish highlanders. These Albanians are mentioned even in folk songs as Albanoys in the archaic language of the time. I don't know if you are familiar with this part of history of Scotland.

Interesting, any examples of those songs?

This thread has been viewed 17378 times.

Back