Gabriele Pashaj

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Albanian
Y-DNA haplogroup
I2-CTS10228(slavo)
mtDNA haplogroup
H15(indo euro)
I always wanted to know more about this y dna ... EV-13 IS FOUND IN MANY ALBANIANS BUT ALSO IN GREEKS(and in many other european peoples) ..obviously is dispersed in Europe and is derived from an african ancestor.. but what is the possibile ancient people that has spread this haplogroup ? Somebody says indo-europeans somebody says that is a neolithic or mesolithic father lineage ... The fact is also that two diverse people such as ALBANIANS and Greeks has a common y dna (diverse because of their religion belifs or mother tingue and so on ).. but they fought each other many times during the history .. a sort of battle between brothers ?!

Sent from my iPad using Eupedia Forum

. Read the section about E-v13 from Maciamo the creator (I Think, not sure) of this forum. Also keep in mind not all E v13 are the same. Albanians have mostly a specific clade that is different from that of Greeks, or Serbs for the matter. That's why a Kosovo E-V13 carrier looks very different from an Austria one. So picture like this: E-M78 is the Mother of E-V13. On the other hand E-v13 has many daughters, which are e-v13 of Albanians, Greeks and so on....

And so on...

I always wanted to know more about this y dna ... EV-13 IS FOUND IN MANY ALBANIANS BUT ALSO IN GREEKS(and in many other european peoples) ..obviously is dispersed in Europe and is derived from an african ancestor.. but what is the possibile ancient people that has spread this haplogroup ? Somebody says indo-europeans somebody says that is a neolithic or mesolithic father lineage ... The fact is also that two diverse people such as ALBANIANS and Greeks has a common y dna (diverse because of their religion belifs or mother tingue and so on ).. but they fought each other many times during the history .. a sort of battle between brothers ?!

Sent from my iPad using Eupedia Forum

Haplogroup E-M78 is particularly high among Greeks (as well as Albanians) and Cypriot E-M78 belongs predominantly to subclade E-V13

read this paper
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0179474

looks like E-v13 is Cypriot, west-Anatolia, Thessaly and Albania

This thread has been viewed 5594 times.

Back